Lovely Rorona Figure

atelier-rorona-rororina-fryxell-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-001.jpg

Arland’s second sweetest alchemist Rororina Fryxell will be depicted as cute as ever in MegaHouse’s “High Priestess Rorona” figure, by the looks of things having reversed her lolification by a rather healthy margin…

The figure will be released in June 2012:

atelier-rorona-rororina-fryxell-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-002.jpg
atelier-rorona-rororina-fryxell-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-003.jpg
atelier-rorona-rororina-fryxell-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-004.jpg
atelier-rorona-rororina-fryxell-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-005.jpg
atelier-rorona-rororina-fryxell-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-006.jpg
atelier-rorona-rororina-fryxell-high-priestess-figure-by-megahouse-007.jpg

Rorona is available for pre-orders now.

Comment by Neonie
    12:00 15/03/2012 # ! Quality (+0.8)

Shut up and take my money

Comment by Senjou
    21:17 16/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Unfortunately, I have no money to throw at the screen.

09:56 18/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Then throw your credit!!

Comment by SaltyPenguin
    14:41 16/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The screen won't take your money dammit, you have to throw your money at it.

Comment by Gekokujou
    21:35 15/03/2012 # ! Good (+0.4)

Second sweetest alchemist? Don't you mean THE sweetest?

The hell you been smoking boy?

Comment by Satonaka
    15:56 15/03/2012 # ! Good (+0.4)

Fuck man first the Chie figure and now this?! Damn it man I only have so much money >.<

Comment by denn
    13:57 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Lovely.

Comment by HouseLife
    17:02 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Preordered. Great figure. Atelier Rorona is a game I honestly just felt very very warm after finishing it. And the ending theme made me actually tear up that the experience was over. It actually caught me off guard that I'd become emotionally attached to the characters that much.

I love owning figures of characters that do that for me. I wish I had more time to get to Totori sooner...

Comment by Satonaka
    02:15 16/03/2012 # ! Good (+0.4)

Yeah, i have yet to finish a single game of the Atelier series, but while on the look out for something "Different" in the RPG market after the "quality" o squeenix dropped. I found these gems along with the Ar TOnelico Trilogy and was quite pleased I found another set of RPG's to fill the void.

Truly great games that I'm glad doesn't have the "fanaticism" that FF does. Last thing we need is another bloated franchise like FF to start soiling the RPG market. I'm happy the way the titles are right now and pre-ordering Meruru first chance I get :D

Comment by HouseLife
    05:19 16/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Aside from the FF mention, I agree. Considering FF's worst day is still among some of the most incredible RPG experiences out there, the 'fanaticism' you describe is just people who recognize that still. It's also the fault of people like yourself who have lost perspective on what a scale of 'good' is. I mean have you honestly taken a step back and looked at the recent games seriously from an objective perspective and still be able to say the quality has dropped, or that in all honesty it's just that they are shifting focus to experiment on new approaches? I don't really know what FFXIV was, but frankly I don't count MMOs as games, but even that still seems incredible compared to 5 years ago.

FF is a victim of its own popularity only insofar as the players don't even know what they want anymore. They will complain about everything. I will be called a 'fanboy,' and that word has given other people leeway to not listen to people at all, no matter if it's used in the wrong context. I actually looked for an enjoyable experience and even comment on the weak points which proves I understand where their mistakes are, but still I get ridiculed. There's no rule stating you can't be critical of a game while also enjoying it, and yet apparently everyone's more than happy to spend 60 dollars just for credentials to bitch on the internet.

Ar Tonelico was unbelievable, as was Ar Tonelico 2, and I have yet to play Ar Tonelico 3. They are not excellent just to spite FF, so it shouldn't have even been brought up. Rorona was solid and simple, but the color composition and the update to 3D was elegantly accomplished. It built an atmosphere, and that atmosphere is the true beauty it had, because everything else was simple. Comparing the epic level plot development and setting of FF to an atmosphere-based heartwarming game is a little counterproductive.

13:27 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Holy shit, a non-ero figure that looks good!

00:41 16/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

I've seen many normal figures that look good...

10:05 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Personally, I sorta prefer the first Rorona from the first game... but dayumn, that delicious cleavage is just spontaneously asking for her top be pulled down...

12:03 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That IS the Rorona from the first game. Take a good look.

20:54 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

But... but I didn't remember Rorona's rack being that big. Judging on the hairlength, you may be right though.

11:04 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Wow, this figure of Rorona is gorgeous! *pre-orders*

Hopefully we'll see a Meruru figure in the future.

19:59 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The sculpt & subtle airbrushing are just superb.

22:07 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

NO NO NO NO NOOOO!!!!! Not such a beautiful figure when I'm broke! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

11:23 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

what color are her panties?

12:52 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

there isn't any...

Comment by Lannando
    10:47 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

i m just on the half of the game.

i need the totori, and the next meruru *¬*

Comment by Firetribe
    10:10 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I <3 Rorona. But something about this figure doesn't feel right to me...

The legs maybe ? they kinda seem a bit long to me ..

Her lower legs are way too long.

13:34 18/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

No, it's actually within the proportions of a typical runway model. That's actually one of the basic requirements of women in that profession. Whether or not it's accurate to the character I have no idea...

Comment by Fran
    20:11 10/04/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Sooo pretty~

05:37 18/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Insecure 白person who was probably bullied in senior high for being a porker and will now forever hold a grudge against the world for it confirmed.

this figure screams out rape me!, rape me!

12:40 15/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Nope Totori figure said that....

Comment by Octopi
    05:42 16/03/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

that one is still cleaning herself up after her last bukkakke session.