Kizuna Ai Ero-MMDs in High Abundance

KizunaAi-Dancing-EroMMD-4

KizunaAi-Dancing-EroMMD-5

KizunaAi-Dancing-EroMMD-17

Established AI YouTuber Kizuna Ai has continued accruing popularity on both YouTube and the erotic MikuMikuDance community, with this latest animation employing the usual elements of music and sex that will make many realize that nothing is safe from the dark side of the internet…

The musically sexy ero-MMD:

KizunaAi-Dancing-EroMMD-13

KizunaAi-Dancing-EroMMD-14

KizunaAi-Dancing-EroMMD-15

KizunaAi-Dancing-EroMMD-16

KizunaAi-Dancing-EroMMD-17

• Anonymous says:

STFU, let’s see your work and your skin, if this skin is so awful. You can’t even do basic MMD and the other programs that supports it, let along modeling, rendering, and doing something, anything useful for the MMD community.

Instead you are just gonna spout off like the little bitch that you are.

Don’t like it? That is your preferences, so just don’t use that version of the skin, instead of calling dudes that put in the works, and released for free, idiots.

• Anonymous says:

Look, I apologize for not making my point entirely clear.
          I agree with your stance on this in some way. Yes, it’s uncool to talk shit on someone over something like this. Well worded feedback is always worth more than namecalling. That’s obvious and I think that’s what you’re getting at as well.
          I just don’t agree with the thought that someone has to prove themselves as capable of doing a certain thing before they’re *allowed* to as much as state their opinion, even if it’s harsh. I didn’t want to make it seem as though the others gave perfect and helpful feedback, but it was valid.
          Following your logic, would you say I could call your position on all this invalid? Because you yourself haven’t shown any of your MMD work? I don’t think so. I’m sure you’ve got good intentions on behalf of the people who create this stuff for free. I appreciate that.

@ 17:16 & 17:17

Bla bla bla, but muh rights to talk shat about anything in an uncivilized manner, and it is muh precious gift-to-the-world opinion of “positive feedback” under the guise of the 1st, both as the shat stirrer and as the apologist.

When others contributes similar “positive feedback” in an even more radical, severe, uncivlized tone, and it is time to throw in the classic “classic BS defense” and “let’s play condesendingly lecture” defense.

Learn to grow up and differentiate between having a second opinion, which everyone’s ahole, including idiot’s, are entitled to, and muh opinion of making sure ungrateful and uncivilized manner don’t go unchecked and reinforced, which in itself is just as valid as calling a content creator an idiot.

Did not go after others who had different tastes in art, as everyone have different ones, only calls out the freeloading idiot who went after content creators. Content creators who in an effort to caters to all sort of tastes, creates all sorts of free contents for MMD creators to use.

So in short, STFU ungrateful freeloading idiot and apologists. Show me something something first and I will hear your opinions.

And all this BS was just over one decently good skin out of the many nice skins people can work with for free.

• Anonymous says:

You seem to not understand how feedback works. Yes, the wording may be harsh. But we are sure as hell free to criticise something if we think it’s not visually appealing. You don’t need to be a singer to know when a song sounds bad to you. You don’t need to be a chef to know that something doesn’t taste good.
          You don’t have to be be capable to do anything in MMD, in any way, to know when something just doesn’t look good in your eyes.

• Anonymous says:

Nothing to do with the skin texture, this is just the effect applied, which I agree is terrible. Really wish people would stop using effect like that, it doesn’t make it look better but worse.

• Anonymous says:

Effect applied my opinionated ahole, this is just one of the many skins avaliable, which can be applied to the character model, then have something done, and used for animation or game skin mods.

• Anonymous says:

I’ve been thinking the same thing.
      The makers are obsessed with “lotion” and “plastic” effects.
      I don’t understand,other than these seem to blend the polygons better than others.
      I don’t like the effect either.

• Anonymous says:

Yeah I have to agree, it’s not a particularly good looking effect. I would have probably looked better without it. Wish these types of effects went the way of the dodo if I’m being honest.

• Anonymous says:

You said it brother, them anime hating non-weeb trolls must have their outlet for their negative spin outlook, with their made up BS under the guises of the 1st Amendment and free speech, but only the non-weeb’s version.

• Anonymous says:

Cool story brah, glad you enjoyed them 3DPD male youtubers, your words not my.

Personally finds most of them boring, unfunny, contrived, and overacted, much like most of the other real youtubers from most other countries.

I get jokes, comedies, standups in a couple languages, in even more culture, subcultures, lifestyles within those languages, and personally finds most of these youtubers just contrived.

But but muh weebland narrative and disgustingly anime looking MMD, made by muh equally Japweebish idiots.

• Anonymous says:

Yeah, well. That’s true. While I actually like Ai, it’s sad that we won’t get a lot of subs for other YouTubers.
        But… maybe that’s not a bad thing after all. Like I said, I unironically enjoy Ai’s videos, but ever since the english speaking folks came over, I feel quite bad for her. It’s the same freaking comments under every video now.

• Anonymous says:

I doubt she would’ve been noticed if she didn’t have a cute little anime girl with a girlish voice, she mostly baited westerns more than her people from her country of origin.