ShingekinoKyojinChuugakkou-PV3-1

ShingekinoKyojinChuugakkou-PV3-2

ShingekinoKyojinChuugakkou-PV3-3

Yet another PV has surfaced for upcoming comedy spin-off Shingeki no Kyojin Chuugakkou, showcasing its staple humor to potential viewers as well as revealing more of the show’s characters in their school student forms – the series certainly building up a great deal of hype for a non-canonical adaptation eschewing all the plot of the original.

The PV:

These uproarious antics will begin October 3rd.

18:24 16/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

FFS why are they wasting time and money on all this other shit when they could be doing season 2. The movie was beyond awful and if they aren't careful, they'll wreck the entire franchise soon.

23:54 16/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

totally agree with this. So much senseless milking going on

14:21 23/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

Fucking Anons, That Movie Was fucking Brilliant! XD Eren almost got laid too! bonus points~

05:03 16/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

This series confuses me. I realise this one to be a spin-off, but in general, it feels too much like it's lost a sense of direction. It seemed more about hype and little substance to substantiate what's really going on. I don't know..

That said, I'll be checking this spin-off out.
    For science!

06:46 16/09/2015 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It IS confusing, and not in a good way. I've read the manga all the way to the latest chapter, and the characters are still terribly underdeveloped.

The story also took a nosedive after around chapter 45, so that's lost too.

Suffice to say, I have gotten tired of this overrated garbage.

21:07 15/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm sooooooo burned out on animes set in school. I mean there's so freak'n many of them! I've gotten to the point where all it takes for me to watch a new anime is for it not to be set in a school lol.

12:52 16/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

I find that an anime, then a game, then an anime makes that easier. Or a school anime, an alternate anime, then a game. In either case I don't flood myself with anime and thus I never get tired of it.

23:19 15/09/2015 # ! Neutral (0)

You got to milk that sucker to the ground. This is why we can't nice things.

This looks like some Teen Titans Go type shit. Out.