A PV for the live action Tokyo Ghoul movie adaptation has built anticipation amongst fans of the ghoulish series, with the film likely to garner no unnecessary drama for once as it contains only Asian actors in an Asian setting – the lead actress leaving behind her career to join a cult however has already mustered plenty of attention…
Humorous seiyuu anime Girlish Number is set to receive an anime adaptation of its comedy-based 4-koma “Girlish Number Shura”, the ranks of seiyuu anime being joined with an even more gag-based title.
Another brief look at the upcoming live action Full Metal Alchemist film has kindled hope in the minds of some who are fed up with god awful live action adaptations, with this latest trailer showing off some impressive 3D CG but bound to infuriate some over the fact that the cast does not consist of European actors (presumably classing as a case of yellow-washing).
- Anonymous commented on April 17, 2017 16:12
@09:32 ship some german actors over temporarily and have them speak german. maybe even get a german director. the japanese release could then just have subtitles or at worst dub the actors.... More
- Anonymous commented on April 16, 2017 08:11
No caucasian actor would be short enough to play Ed. Not even Tom Cruise!... More
Live action Ghost in the Shell movie US distribution chief Kyle Davies has been whining that fanboys and reviewers complaining about whitewashing are the reason the title’s box office take was so abysmal – despite most movie critics also being in agreement that the film itself was quite sub-par.
- Anonymous commented on April 18, 2017 06:10
Because all anime characters are always non Caucasian.... More
- Anonymous commented on April 17, 2017 16:24
@16:33 why should they even do it? i want the west to continue creating their own shows like adventure time, rick and morty, the regular show, archer, harvey birdman, drawn together, bojack horseman etc...... More
Hollywood’s live action Ghost in the Shell movie has apparently flopped as it has only generated about $18 million in box office takings ($40.1 million internationally) during its opening weekend, with the film’s excoriation by anime fans now backed up by regular critics…
The medieval fantasy world premise has once again been utilized as the anime adaptation of Granblue Fantasy at last makes its debut, unsurprisingly providing nonstop combat even though many are more concerned with when the sexier women of the franchise will inevitably show up…
- ♥Jacky la Mort♥ commented on April 5, 2017 10:41
Needs Cagliostro and Vampy. Fast!... More
- Anonymous commented on April 5, 2017 01:42
The first two episodes were aired as special early-airing. This time around they're being aired "formally", which for people who've seen the first 2 already, essentially means another 2 weeks delay.... More
The overused concept of an “expert” video game player being taken into a virtual world has served as the premise of anime adaptation Gin no Guardian, possibly satisfying fans of the original Chinese web manga whilst others may ignore it for the aforementioned generic plot.
The debut of a trailer for the Netflix live action “interpretation” of Death Note soon brought about the emergence of a petition demanding Netflix replace its “whitewashed” cast with Japanese actors, naturally causing a clamor not dissimilar to the ruckus caused by the upcoming Ghost in the Shell film.
- Anonymous commented on April 3, 2017 22:24
@01:19 Choose one: "west is finally adapting stories" or "bring[ing] about new ideas Giving new artists more green screen environments to flex their muscles lol. How about going back to basics: Real backgrounds, props, practical effects and original stories. Then... More
- Anonymous commented on April 3, 2017 20:28
@01:20 Go ahead, throw your money away. Regardless of what the SJWs say, its looking terribly shit.... More
New criticisms and a change of heart may yet surface as the first 5 minutes of the Ghost in the Shell live action movie have arrived, though many will doubt whether or not any positive reception will ever be able to overshadow all the controversy…
- Anonymous commented on April 6, 2017 05:09
the film looks like the bastard son between Kill Bill and Enter the Void, but i am quite sure if Tarantino did this movie it would have kicked ass. I also laughed thinking how the... More
- Anonymous commented on March 30, 2017 09:38
I don't understand the outrage. Japanese style their anime to look like Westerners. Then having them portrayed by Westerners is somehow wrong? Watching the AoT movie felt weird because all of them bar one are... More
The reputation of live action adaptations of anime classics have been done no favors with the unveiling of the first trailer for Netflix’s live action Death Note film, generating a great deal of rage online for a multitude of reasons, from the non-Asian actors to the alteration of Light’s name – not an entirely surprising outcome considering the similar ongoing fiasco with Ghost in the Shell.
- Anonymous commented on March 30, 2017 13:59
Are we to ban all non-English actors from playing Shakespearian roles? Yeah, especially when they think they're using a real British accent! They get it wrong so often it's a joke.... More
- Anonymous commented on March 26, 2017 12:20
Said the retard. No one bought up SJW nor whitewash except you. All live action sucks and that is what was said. How much anime and manga have you bought and how do you support the... More
The latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump magazine has confirmed that Naruto: Shippuden is set to conclude soon, a tragic occasion that will no doubt be as heart-rending for devoted fans as the manga’s climax – though Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is slated to air next month.
Supernatural dark comedy Hozuki no Reitetsu will be making its return to hell as a 2nd season has been officially announced, an event that fans have been eagerly awaiting and certain to please all those who have yet to tire of Japan’s infernal mythology.
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Maid Dragon BD Extra Has A Lot of Pussy
- Black Bra Goddess "Delectable D-Cup!"
- Shiina Kokomi Cosplay by Sakura Noa Full of Sexiness
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Patchouli Knowledge Ero-MMD Abusively Sexy
- Top 10 Winter 2017 Anime You're Glad You Watched
- Nier: Automata Cosplay "Has More Than Just 2B"
- Nier Automata Nude Mod Streaks Forth
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- SutoBura 2 OVA Bathes & Gropes
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- F-Cup Goddess: "Perfect For Holding Things"
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Top 20 Anime "Too Hot" For TV
- Megum*n's Defeat Unsurprisingly Rapacious
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 21:08
Busty Kawakami Mai Bloomers Figure
- Must be based on the manga illustrations cuz the face doesn't resemble the anime.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:52
Gabriel Dropout BD Makes Its Heavenly Descent
- 65 - Melted Gabe is melted...... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:48
Bayonetta 3 “Rumored”
- Oh man, it's almost... it's almost like your shittastic snarky smartass comment is going to change things! No, no it's not.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:47
Tamamo Cat Hadaka Apron Cosplay Quite Mouth-Watering
- Why do so many of these models only have a single facial expression ... :-/ Apart from that, rather cute.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:35
Zero Mahou no Sho “Cutest Witch of 2017”
- What 'same setting' are you talking about? Re:zero is all about retarded hero, who is useless all the way, while here the tiger-man has both... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:07
VR Kanojo Aroma Technology “Smell Her Pantyhose!”
- "Smellevision replaces Television!" "Carl Stalling sez "It will never work!"... More