67 Cross-Dressers Get Whipping

crossdressing-maid

For the grievous crime of dressing up in women’s clothes at a party, 67 men have been arrested and face a sentence of whipping and jail.

The men in question were all Filipinos working in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a state well known for its medievalism.

According to reports from the embassy of the Philippines, the men all attended a private party at a resort near Riyadh, consuming alcohol and dressing up in clothes contrary to their natural gender.

Under the Sharia codes the kingdom vigorously enforces, both their consumption of alcohol and their cross-dressing antics are serious crimes, each carrying a maximum sentence of a lashing and a 6 month prison term. Fortunately, none of the men were convicted of the far greater crime of homosexuality.

The men were handed back to their employers for safe keeping.

Close to a million Filipino workers reside in the kingdom, and at least a quarter of the kingdom itself is comprised of resident foreigners; these groups enjoy very few of the scant rights granted Saudi citizens.

Slavery was itself only abolished in the kingdom in 1962, so it is not hard to imagine what role these migrants are expected to fulfil…

Via AFP.

Comment by shalala
    06:46 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Hooray for the crossdressing men. but they should have followed the law in that place.

Comment by Jashin
    08:10 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And now we can add Filipinos to the list of weird races...

Chinese, Russians, North Koreans... And now Filipinos...

11:40 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

How 'bout we're going to add Malays (seaniggers) in the list of weird races? Mmm... 'kay?

12:37 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Nope, even niggers have more work ethic than Malaysians.

Comment by Jashin
    15:18 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't find anything wrong with Malays... Well haven't heard anything wrong from them...

11:32 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

0/10

Leave the Flips alone, fucktard.

Comment by Jashin
    15:17 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

too bad you Fucktard... I live in the Phil so I know that these Filipinos are insane (well not all) but seriously some of them suck as well even have their own feminist groups here...

FUCK YOU ASSWIPE!

22:33 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

its the Americans we mostly see doing the weird stuff, like them shows with Paris and her BFF bs

Comment by Gloglablyn
    03:14 23/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thankfully, I no longer watch television programs.

06:09 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"far greater crime of homosexuality"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

05:31 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

just blame the muslims...

Comment by MusicalNote
    04:47 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I feel bad... I was turned on by the title until I realized it was unlikely it meant it in a 'sexual play' way... Then I just felt like a horrible person.

I adore traps, and it's horrible they're getting treated like this. Way back when, clothes were so similar to one another that there was no real difference between male and female clothing. Therefore, I blame the invention of pants for this unfortunate event.

Comment by Lazydabear
    10:23 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well I guess they got kind of frustrated with there jobs and deside blow off some steam by crossdressing.

Comment by MusicalNote
    11:54 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah. I don't see why they'd be whipped for dressing in 'the opposite gender's' clothing though. It's not like they were getting breast implants (though, aside from the strange factor I see nothing wrong with that, either.)or chopping their dicks off. Oh well. I don't understand most actions motivated by religion.

Comment by MusicalNote
    05:09 23/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The alcohol I can understand. I'm not disputing that. If the reason they got in trouble was strictly alcohol then I see no issue, but if cross dressing was a main part of the reasons for punishment then I don't understand it at all.

I see a lot of idiots who get drunk harm people, so a ban on alcohol may be a little extreme, but a reason outside of religion exists. Cross dressing harms little aside from the sensitivities of some people.

I do agree that they were lucky to not have been deported or worse. I'm glad their punishment wasn't as bad as it could have been

Comment by Lazydabear
    16:28 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

They had to Enforce there laws because these men had been under the influence of alcohol.

In there country Alcoholic beverages are strictly forbidden but although the police generally turn a blind eye to goings-on inside compounds or homes.If A foreigner may not get the sentence like a local would, but can expect a few days or weeks jail, public flogging, and deportation your lucky they didn't get deportation.

Comment by Dimas
    11:54 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Filipinos do that in Saudi? At least, they still have their hands on

Comment by Dimas
    11:56 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Correction, at least they still alive, almost my countrywomen/men that work at saudi are sentenced to death or tortured by their FU*K*NG master!

09:27 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

And here i thought this was a gallery,am sad. ;(

Comment by Metalbunny
    11:25 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeahhh good job fellow brethren..You have given us another reason to fucking hate our country..
    I never knew that my fellow men would stoop to such a level...I guess i was wrong..

11:38 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You fucking hate the country for that stupid reason? Don't fuck yourself, dude.

Comment by Just
    16:27 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If you may read proper he talked about "another reason" to hate his country. Anyways such a ridiculous violation of freedom of expression is not a minor reason.

Comment by Lazydabear
    23:14 21/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

At the bars in Qatar I believe they had a 2 Drink minimin rule.I guess Saudi Arabia they couldn't enforce it that well enough they couldn't control 67 men who are consuming alcohol and acting like females. The men are lucky enough to only get a slap on the wrist.

Now what suck for Filipino men now they are being sterotype as crossdressers which makes everyone question what type of work they are doing in that country hahah.

Comment by buwitre
    23:50 21/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

im a muslim and im a metrosexual..we are moderns..what u hear are rumours..bad ones too..try reading more books and do some real surveys than rather hearing rumours..idiots!!please dont say bad things to our god and prophets..jesus is count as one of our 45 prophets..im so lazy to debate on this kind of sites..im here to enjoy stupid news..bt once u start insulting religions..any religions it pisses me off..im a universal guy but im very faithfull to my religion..so pipe it out..we have rules and boundaries in life..dont cross it..thanx..have a nice day sankaku fans!!:D

Comment by gunzaku
    01:17 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

sadly SOME muslim misused their religion, resulting in misunderstanding towards the islam religion. in fact, i do read from news many years ago, with pictures as evidence, that certain group of *insert-religion-here* people did very very bad thing to another group of people who do not share the same religion. and those (bad) people did it claim it is for their religion etc etc......

yes, it is wrong to judge a religion just because of one, or two, or more facts/rumours, but it is also not right to look away from those facts/rumours. so don't go around thinking all the people who share the same religion as yourself would act the same as yourself. you may live in a very modern country doesn't mean ALL the people who share your religion live in a modern country, thus having a modern mindset. this applies to any religion. oh, and have a nice day to you, sir.

Comment by Shinzen
    01:56 23/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't you mean homosexual little mosslem anon? Oh yah, sure you guys are moderns, you love to use bombs and RPG's and AK-47's and sell illegal and counterfeit products. And no, I don't just rely on rumors, I can see with my own eyes how stupid islam is, perhaps the most retarded religion in existence. I may add that I don't give a shit about the jebus being included in your 12366312381666645 or so 'prophets'. You being angry with islam being criticized is proof that you fucktards are no different from each other.

Whoa mosslem fags invasion in the comments! Burn em' all. I'm not sure which annoys me more, the idiot islanders or the moron mosslems, either way all of them are fags anyway. Phailipinos are well known for being traps and arabs sa(ck)diks for raping and sodomizing other men.

Oh, and fuck those assmericans peasants who think they are much better people than us Europeans and think they are the best people in the world.

Comment by hALOTOO
    23:15 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

My advise is to stop reading the comment section if you are easily offended, you'll find more nonsense than common sense here.

Comment by NotAnonymous
    01:58 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Incredibly ridiculous. I hope the men that get punished for their "crimes" are masochists so they can enjoy the whipping. >:D

02:09 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

1. Yes this was bad, but not unexpected, given the sorts of religiously-based laws they have.

2. Before you go to another country, at least have some _idea_ of the laws.

3. If I had gone to that party, and seen 68 other people there, I would immediately have left. Such a large party, even if advertised only by word-of-mouth, will undoubtedly have reached official notice.

4. Religion is used as a tool by other humans to control people.

5. Religion and logic do not mix. Example conversation I had:

Religious Guy: God sees all, He knows what will happen, even before it happens.

Me: Hmm.

RG: Everybody has free will, and has to choose to love God or not, and to sin or not.

Me: If God knows the future before it happens, then the future is pre-determined, and we do _not_ truly have free will.

RG: No, no, it's not like that!

Me: I think it is. It's like the "Halting Problem" in computer science.

RG: No, God is a special case...

Me:

Comment by Lazydabear
    02:31 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

God can't fix the past but god can convince you on saving money on car insurance, by switching to Geico and its so easy even a Muslam,Jew,Christian,Buddist,Satinist and even Atheist.

Comment by ……….D’oh!!
    23:51 21/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Noooo! Filipinos!!!

it disgrace me.....

Comment by Lazydabear
    01:48 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well the sad part this will enforce sterotypes about filipino men as crossdressing workers of Saudi Arabia and people will question what type of work they are doing there.

Comment by bgsm
    Comment by dark-kyon
    12:55 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

i am dispair of this world what not understand the amazing what can be the traps.

13:32 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

2d traps are one thing, 3d traps are another.

Comment by Aeromax
    08:13 23/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Whipping...but by who?

03:38 20/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

fucking idiots...

22:32 12/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Hello!
    Akiko from Tokyo in Japan

Comment by Persona
    04:31 20/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I bet none of the them look like traps. Where's my pico???

14:55 09/02/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

lol, ironic in a country where men all prance around in dresses.

Comment by Hellsing
    06:49 12/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I agree with filipin police ^_^

01:55 07/01/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

ADULTS WITH IMAGINARY FRIENDS ARE STUPID.

Comment by Lazydabear
    00:20 23/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Homosexual part none of the men had been Convicted or been Deported as the story claims. Saudi Arabia was showing leniency to the men which shows these men must of been very attractive in crossdressing indeed so no need for Homosexual vs Religion argument.

Again, I will say In there country Alcoholic beverages are strictly forbidden they broke the law the only got a slap on the wrist.

Comment by Gloglablyn
    02:46 23/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I concur with your argument, these men were fortunate that they were not executed.

Comment by Shuu
    04:17 23/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Would you have condoned it if they got executed?

Comment by Lazydabear
    01:12 24/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't have Islamic background, I am Puerto Rican and your right I am not.I just wanted to point out something people didn't bother read carefully.

Comment by Shuu
    04:52 23/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Disregard that, I thought you came from an Islamic background, but apparently you're not. You just stated (sad) facts. Don't mind me.

16:23 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So, cross dressers get whipped while muslim rapists don't get convicted?

16:45 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

it's more like...

1. Pinays working as maids in Arab countries.
    2. Her Arab master suddenly rapes and maltreats her.

Scenario A

3. Pinay accidentally kills her master from attempting to rape her.
    4. She is thrown into prison and then beheaded afterward as a punishment.

Scenario B

3. Arab master rapes and then kills her.
    4. Arab master is set free.

suck, but it's true indeed.

22:38 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

sucketh to the nth degree

Comment by Sigh
    19:56 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Muslim rapists can't get convicted, unless they have four male witnessis who are willing to give evidence. A woman doesn't have a say in the matter and if there are no witnessis, she is assumed to be a liar then lashed.

22:35 22/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

sucks to be a woman there then. . .