tearful-madoka-by-jamijami.jpg

Anime fans confronted with hugely popular anime they just cannot stand have kindly contributed their preferences to a ranking – or put another way, the haters have made an anti-ranking again.

The ranking:

10. Hanasaku Iroha

11. Hidan no Aria

12. Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

13. Toradora!

14. Angel Beats!

15. Tiger & Bunny

14:00 03/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Lol

Let's just put 15 popular anime in random order and call it a top 15

Comment by Ota-Kool
    08:12 04/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

So Haruhi didn't make it? I thought the seryu Aya Hirano included...Oh well.

Comment by Elcachetondelpuro
    01:10 05/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Maybe its an OLD list.... by the way I can't also stand f- One Piece, I loathe it.

14:08 03/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Top [number] of [random template here] anime

Comment by toyNN
    14:21 03/08/2011 # ! Quality (+0.8)

So true and less painful to endure these now that the Goddesses of 2ch have returned after a 6 month hiatus. Yay Goddesses...

20:37 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.5)

WTF [insert anime] is not on the list. :3

04:32 04/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

well it's really alwasys a top 10 list minus 5 or something like that b/c you can always count on

Ano Hana
    K-on
    Madoka
    Oriemo
    Index Railgun
    Haruhi
    Angel Beats

To be on any list good or bad. BTW I actually enjoyed 10 of those 15 listed

Comment by Nue
    22:54 05/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

wtf where is the f-ing school days, its should be in the top of the list of all hater list (゚Д゚*)

Comment by Alice
    13:51 03/08/2011 # ! Quality (+0.9)

This is really getting boring...

16:03 03/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

guess no real news coming out.
    i just read this for the comments.

Comment by alex251
    22:50 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

but all the comments are the same

Comment by kamiru
    19:11 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

so am i

Comment by murong9
    21:38 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

i am too

Comment by Cubed
    22:17 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Me too

Comment by Gitami
    23:25 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Am I too

07:24 04/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Too am I

01:34 05/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

same here

I don't..

"guess no real news coming out."

Do people not understand the difference between a blog and a news site? Really?

Perhaps this would explain why the actual news sites are turning into nothing more than blog collections recently.

07:47 05/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I would call it news-blog, and I find it at least entertaining.

Comment by Holy One
    16:32 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

I'm so bored with this that I don't even wanna comment anymore. :(

07:24 04/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I see what you did there.

Comment by Kinny Riddle
    22:09 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

Exactly.

This specific list could more or less also be named as

"Top 15 Popular Anime Haters (PAHs) You Personally Cannot Stand"

And if the ranking is the same as the list in this article, then it's pretty much accurate, as these animes have a reason for being popular in the first place that one needs to be extremely anal as well as very frivolous excuses to not like them.

Comment by PhillB
    16:19 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

Couldn't agree more.

Comment by Dreck
    14:08 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I pretty much only come here now for the safe galleries now for more wallpapers...

15:02 03/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

same here. I spend more time on chan.sankaku than the main site.

I miss the Sankaku 2.5 years ago

Comment by papuanewguineapunk
    15:16 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

No!! I just got here earlier this year and your saying that it was better before I knew about it? That's every-fucking-thing in the world jack, just deal with it, chief.

15:43 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@ papuanewguineapunk 15:16:

I'm sorry, but it's true.

Everything _was_ better back in the old days.

You young punks just missed out, and us old dudes are gloating about that.

We do this because it's all we've got to comfort us -- you young dudes can pick up a hot looking chick, but us oldies are stuck with ... whatever.

Comment by Gitami
    23:27 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Back in the old days Ishihara and Agnes was not in our vocabulary. Glorious days.

21:19 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

i remember the oppai galleries, how i miss those

17:39 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I barely even visit any more. Channel has its, uh, "uses", but the main site is so dull. Bring back galleries and actual news stories. Not crap rankings that is the same stuff over and over and generally doesn't even make sense.

15:49 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

I did. I dealt with it by visting the main site less. (Though I've always had Sankaku on RSS)

I do agree with your statement "That's every-fucking-thing in the world jack"

Like how tight your ass was 5 days ago when I fucked it. Now it's too loose to satisfy my dick. Baby, I miss your tight ass.

15:48 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Seems to be the same old same old to me. Different cover same content.

15:55 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

well when in highschool, the preferences the japanese have about americans interested me, and the political articals and the economic....no i came here for anime an 2ch

Comment by Yoshii-kun
    15:37 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Loled @ "safe galleries"

Comment by Holy One
    23:01 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Let's make it a challenge to not comment at all when the next top 10 anime comes up again.

It'll be amusing to see nobody commenting at all.

16:27 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

also nothing changed. even haruhi is not there.

Comment by Actar
    13:57 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Sorry... I have to agree that it does get tiring after awhile. Same topics, same shows, same people.

Comment by VillainousHanacha
    14:36 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

I have to say that even I'm losing my tolerance for these top whatever "worst/overhyped/popular but you hate/ can't understand the popularity of" lists.

Lists with topics like these become nothing but flame and troll bait.

Some of the lists are interesting, like the top Vampires or the top Swords a few weeks ago, but lists with this kind of subject are just annoying.

Comment by Lexi
    15:25 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Jesus F. Christ, why the hell are you reading the whole article or posting if this is true?
    WHY?

14:50 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Another Top Whatever anime list!!

Must...not...click.....

FAILED!

Comment by Palmtop Dragon
    13:36 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

...Isn't this the same list as the previous ones?

13:39 03/08/2011 # ! Quality (+1.0)

Yes, but if you look closely, the placement of the animes are different on the list.

Comment by UraSapMrJap
    13:33 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.6)

Jesus. Just post a "Top 10 Anime On Top 10 Anime Lists" list already. They are all exactly the same.

Comment by SunnyJ
    01:44 04/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

How about the top ten lists about the top 10 [insert category here] anime...

14:56 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Do you think the people that vote actually tried watching it or are they just talking about the fans?

14:53 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Why is Naruto not on this list?

14:35 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Seriously, does everybody just LOVE Naruto, Bleach and Hetalia, or are they just not popular anymore. 'Cause for me those would definitely be high on this list.

Comment by Sandalphon
    15:36 03/08/2011 # ! Good (+0.4)

I'm wondering the exact same thing.

Also, I think I see a pattern. Older series like Full Metal Alchemist are still more popular than Infinite Stratos, yet IS makes the list but not FMA. Surely this must be because everyone liked FMA, correct?... No.

If 50% of all the people that watched IS disliked it, that 50% still represents less people compared to the 15% that watched and disliked FMA.

But since FMA is not talked about as much as IS anymore, this list might just as well represent the voters' dislike for series being talked about.

I'm not saying that's exactly what happened, but this poll lends itself too much to these kind of things.

01:42 04/08/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, these are supposed to be 'popular' anime, and what is considered popular now by non-viewers generally isn't the same as what was considered popular a couple years ago. Of course, since placement in the list is largely based on an anime's perceived popularity, this list could just as easily be titled "Top 15 Popular Anime" without the second part. I suppose an anime currently having lots of outspoken fans is what contributes to it's perceived popularity, and there just aren't that many people actively talking about Fullmetal Alchemist right now, even if it still has a lot of fans.

I would personally put Bleach on the list, though I haven't watched it in a few years, so I couldn't even say how 'popular' it is now. I'm sure a lot of people still watch it, but I don't think it's talked about all that much anymore. I liked Bleach when it started, and despite moving a bit slowly, it had an interesting plot, characters and overall style. The quality really plummeted by the start of the second season though, and kept getting worse, with an occasional worthwhile episode thrown in to keep viewers watching. I finally gave up on it during the fourth season, as it had long since become a different anime than it was when I started watching, and it showed no signs of getting better. I think most of its viewership is just watching to see what happens to the characters, and most probably don't consider it a particularly great anime, so you don't hear all that much about it anymore.

15:04 03/08/2011 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

At least we're running out of random bullshit topics to classify things in. We are running out, right?