tsuruya-san-bikini

All the newly created episodes of the current broadcast of Haruhi have been exhausted with the latest episode, leaving only further repeats.

Newtype has already published official schedules indicating the remaining four episodes are repeats from the original series, so unless the final episode is modified in some way (or replaced entirely), a prospect which Haruhi-ists will doubtless cling to until the bitter end, the “Disappearance” arc initially promised for the new series has entirely disappeared.

There is some speculation that continuations may come by way of a new PSP game or the entirely hypothetical Haruhi movie, but otherwise it seems the franchise will be dead for another three years, if indeed it ever revives…

Comment by Tikay
    16:28 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Both series were fine to watch, but that's it. It's overhyped for it's own good. Endless Eight was interesting and soothing in my eyes.

I could feel the anger with Kyon when he tried to slap her, the bitch.

Btw, Kannagi sucked because of the ending and TD tops Haruhi.

Comment by the7k
    15:15 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Welp, with the second season of Haruhi being such a disappointment and apparently nothing new coming out...

Guess we all have to lose interest in anime eventually.

15:19 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

"Guess we all have to lose interest in anime eventually."
    In anime no, in Haruhi of course yes dumbass

Comment by the7k
    17:38 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Haruhi is about the only damn anime series worth a shit, as far as my eyes can see. Every other anime series I enjoyed is already over. Dumbass.

15:15 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Flame wars Episode Who cares: Attack of the anons

15:17 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Are you talking about yourself like that?

15:24 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You are too.

15:22 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I think it goes without saying that while Season 2 of Haruhi might have been bad, that the comments in this thread are far, far worse than that.

Bravo patrons of the internet, bravo.

15:41 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A SHITTY ANIME AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU.

16:32 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This anime pwns you god reopened the case and chaged the facts. cased closed

16:18 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Thank you for proving my point.

Case closed.

16:22 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Wait stop this the one anon fighting with other one. is like making fun of yourself.
    because anon is the same user.

08:39 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh grow up. Season 2 was shit compared to season one, and no amount of "Artistic Value" or "Get back in the kitchen!" is going to change that.

Was it bad? Yes, but it was still watchable.

It's this kind of shit that gets me every time though: retarded fanboys thinking that anyone who doesn't go around spouting retarded shit like "Haruhi is mai God lulz11!1" don't deserve to watch the series, and the trolls who go "Haruhi has always sucked because I say so, nurr."

It's the show's fandom AND hatedom that fucking drives it over the edge and into oblivion.

15:45 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A SHITTY ANIME AND WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU.

No your shit.

15:43 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*sigh* Wow, people here are quite energetic, huh?

Well, Haruhi was a smart, intelligent series and I'd like to point out that the "moe" and fan-service direction it started moving towards completely ruined most of what was good out it at first.
    I can read the novels without feeling the need to bash the series.
    The first season is all I recommend, as well as "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody," the important episodes of "Endless Eight," and the "Sighs" arc... because that's all of the second season in a nutshell...

Seriously, I don't feel like hating anyone for it, but... this series just got way too out-of-hand... -_-;;;

I'll watch a third season, but if it doesn't come, so be it...

16:26 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*random insult flavoured with anal imagery*

15:39 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Try and make excuses for Endless Eight now, you pretentious motherfuckers!

15:52 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Try and make excuses for Endless Eight now, you" pretentious motherfuckers!"
    Than you are a pussy. True men sit through endless eight.

15:33 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Real men sit through Haruhi s2 and keep quiet about it.

15:30 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not sure who thought up of this rather unique approach to an obvious cash cow, but these person or persons deserve to be fired right on the spot. I mean its not like the Haruhi cash cow has gone dry, hell it needs to be milked more! One has to wonder why they are toying around with such a profitable franchise in these trying times. Well trolling your fanbase is definitely more important than making money after all...

06:14 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

But there is plenty of material to animate just before running out, I mean, just before the anti-SOS arc or something...

08:21 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

There are no other anonymous. There is only The anonymous.

Comment by Schrobby
    10:11 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

If the DVD sales are as spectacular bad as I hope Haruhi probably is dead for good. Thank you, KyoAni, for royally fucking up!

20:45 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Mann schrobi, geb denen doch noch mal eine Chance, nix war so gut wie Haruhi die letzten Jahre!

05:52 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

These songs fit the haruhi haters whose force their opinion on others perfectly.

The songs of the Haruhi haters.

05:47 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

You know what? fuckin Haruhi haters Fuck you fuck you to hell fuck you the damn nation of mankind. You haters want to force your opinions on other people and you make them jump the bandwagon I know you are going to think I'm the on doing it. But your the ones saying "haruhi is so shitty don't watch it" and "this moe anime sucks" and "Haruhi and her fans need to go to hell." You make other retards agree with your opinion and your adding more trolls to the fuckin fire. you are acting like a bunch of communist or maybe you are Nazis becuase of your forcing your stupid opinons on us and thinking that you are right. Go to China or the USSR if you want to have people like you.

Go ahead and try to flame me make a witty comeback I will always think of you as shit and nothing else. Oh well I'll be enjoying more moe anime and may more disapperace for me. I hope one day. You haruhi hating commies will go to hell and than a bunch of haruhiist will beat the shit out of you forever. Have a good fucking day .

-another pissed off anon

05:45 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I wanna see the Disappearance!!!! fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:53 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Dingus sezs:

Goodbye to one long shit stain of a show.

The only thing truly lost was my tolerance of kyutard. Taking a 43 page story (about the same length of 'The Day of Sagittarius') and destroying TWO FUCKING MONTHS of animation for it!

Correct that. Two Months and a week.

2009 is a rotten year with three more of shit to follow, what a way to live it.

Fuck kyutard '~haruhi'. I'll stick to the books.

11:57 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Seriously, does anyone care anymore?

I mean, the "Endless Eight" were sufficiently abusive that I lost most of my interest in this series.

But then the subsequent episodes, demonstrating Haruhi to be a sociopathic bitch finished it all off for me.

Comment by Lilith
    12:35 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, what's wrong with her being a sociopathic bitch? Come to think of it, it was pretty obvious and i think the end of season 2 was pretty well thought (was casually introducing my sister to S1 and noticed while watching the first episode the many things you'd never notice w/o watching S2).

Also, she does get better with time, keep in mind the end of season 2 is "months" away from the last chronological episode (which quite frankly is amazing).

Comment by hALOTOO
    18:36 14/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm pretty sure there will be a 3rd season(maybe in another 3 years,I'll wait) and I'm pretty sure they will show it from the beginning just like S2 with new episode here and there.That my theory anyway and I don't think S2 was that bad except for that dreaded endless fail and the change of art...well if it's anything like "Birdy 2 legendary artwork" then it's alright

11:30 14/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I noticed all those small details prior to waiting S2! (But that's because I read all of the light novels, already... :p)

And the end of Sigh (barring the flashback where Kyon and Haruhi were alone on the city search), takes place at the beginning of November in the story's timeline; Someday in the Rain takes place at the end of November. So I wouldn't call that "months".
    But regardless, Haruhi did truly realized that she erred in her actions due to what Kyon (almost) did, and probably did change a lot by the end of the Sigh arc.

PS: I better see Vanishment as an OVA series in the Haruhi S2 DVDs or something (since I don't want to wait pass this year for my favorite arc of the series)... And it would get people to buy the E8 DVDs if Vanishment is included OVA-style, too. Knowing how KyoAni and Kadokawa are, they probably won't reveal this fact to the public until after someone finds out first hand, even if it does happen, though.

13:35 13/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

This is former user Drill, speaking. (now anon due to forcing people to register names to post). A huge let down from the beginning.

Heh, this season killed my Haruhi Fandom. I waited to possibly be proven wrong but nope. What a let down. Kyoto-animation sold out to Kadokawa, and the studio probably pre jumped the gun on thinking the novels would no longer be continued. Bah.

Comment by Y10NRDY
    13:29 13/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

OH MY GOD WE'VE BEEN HAD!

07:56 13/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

what an way to kill a very good franchise....
    SUCK MY DICK KYO-ANI!!!!!

07:07 13/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The FUCK!? WTF is that sh!t? Where is my disapperance, I wanna see blushing Yuki!

04:05 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Sure is gay fuckin ED person here

20:45 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm going to miss it. The new episodes were just what I wanted. It really furthered the characters and explains alot of holes in season 1. I loved the Mikuru Beeeeeeeeeam gag.

such a good show - I will miss it.

20:53 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have never in all my puff seen any production company grind a show into the ground so badly. And I watched Dragon Ball Z people!!!! Seriously, what were they thinking with all this? Did they really think it was that funny?

Comment by Tikay
    18:59 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Endless Disappearance The Movie(゜∀゜)

22:29 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Blushing megane Nagato repeated over and over for 2 hours.. I approve that! :3

Comment by MusicalNote
    17:45 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have friends that are still holding on to the hope that after the repeats they'll suddenly announce the airing of a third season...

I hold a small, tiny, nearly nonexistant hope for the same in my heart.

Sadly, common sense tells me this hope is futile.

I'll still rub it in my friends' faces that they were foolish to hope, just as they'd rub it in my face in the event Kadokawa actually does play another season so soon.

18:32 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm pretty sure there's another season on the way. I don't think they would fuck with us if they didn't already know they had the go-ahead from higher ups.

21:24 11/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

only thing really worth having in disappearance is a "human" nagato with glasses and return of asakura.
    though i admit disappearance would be more suited for a movie.

01:25 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually there is loads in Disappearance which is needed.

Top 3 in my list is

-Haruhi and Kyon relationship development. The recent Sighs arc basically screamed Haruhi X Kyon and Disapperance will probably carry that on.

-Yuki Development

-Asakura back.

Comment by Temishi
    01:36 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

-_-; I'm so glad I never bothered to watch the second season.Unless they make a 3rd season worth watching, I'll just stick to the novels.

01:43 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The rerun is actually really good

(Sighs at least).

To be fair though it is just a huge Haruhi x Kyon poster but whatever.

03:55 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Haruhi S1 was amazing, specially because of all the fake hate, people that hated haruhi were either lying or afraid of liking it if they watched it.

Comment by GreyToshiaki
    04:09 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I have a feeling that Disappearence is another KyoAni tricks.

It is disappear in TV but will appear in DVD or Blu-Ray?

Comment by erochichi
    05:43 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Next troll from Kadokawa (has rights to franchise, KyoAni mainly does animation by order of them) would be 3rd series in next April. That is what i guess will happen.

01:24 12/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

*Sigh*

Whoever thinks this is the death of Haruhi is a fucking moron.

It's been through worse than this. 3 Years of Nothing didn't kill it.

A rerun with new content won't kill it.

Hell we got Book 10 coming, Not to mention Sighs was a REALLY good fucking arc.