Lady Novelist Arrested for Yuri Sex with Schoolgirl Fan

Lady Novelist Arrested for Yuri Sex with Schoolgirl Fan

A lady novelist has been arrested for a variety of indecent acts with an infatuated schoolgirl fan.

The lady (35), a keitai novelist (a popular genre of novel distributed over mobiles) and shop employee, was apparently approached by a schoolgirl (16) online in February.

The fan had apparently been reading her works, and had become something of an unambiguous fan: “I’m a fan of yours. I long for you.”

The pair soon started a regular exchange of mails. Soon they met at a hotel, and apparently they continued this many times from April onwards. However, the girl’s mother noticed something “strange” in her daughter’s demeanor, and reported the matter to police.

Upon investigation, the lady was found to have taken the girl to a Kobe hotel several times in July, and there “touched her body, etc.”, even being so kind as to give the girl a lift to her school from the hotel.

Via ZakZak.

Not the first incidence of lesbian lolicon antics we have heard of late…

Somehow it seems these yuri incidents attract far less opprobrium than the equivalent heterosexual couplings (at least between men and girls; women and boys only attract enthusiastic support, as we have seen with both nurses and teachers).

12:15 16/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Apology for resurrecting old post, but: picture feels infuriatingly familiar but just can't place it. Which artist / series?

Comment by Multipartite
    02:56 20/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Ringetsu (originally a game by Selen?).

Comment by Vetus
    12:30 15/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

The schoogirl's mother need to get laid. T_T

20:17 03/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Probable changes to the daughter's behavior:

a) starts thinking of women
    b) stuffs room with naked posters
    c) buys female figurines

Sounds like a typical otaku to me.

Comment by Adieu
    11:49 14/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Since when do otaku ever get to bed their idols, outside of anime and wetdreams?!

12:13 23/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So if your daughter starts acting happier than usual, would you call the police?
    No, better to simply ask what happened that made them so happy.

Comment by tyciol
    04:35 11/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't accept how we prosecute innocent romances like this =(

01:50 13/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Not illegal in Hong Kong :P 16+ is alright

00:21 10/04/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

AoC in Finland is 16 as well. Pretty decent age IMO, considering that there has been talk about lovering the age of voting to 16 from 18.

00:12 18/06/2011 # ! Neutral (0)

Not illegal in canada its 16+ the age of consent

Comment by Azure Xuchilbara
    07:41 05/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

The mother is a jealous lesbian...

Comment by Bronxdragon
    13:42 31/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Noisy ass mother.

Comment by Azure Xuchilbara
    07:40 05/05/2010 # ! Neutral (0)

Nah, she was a jealous incestuous lesbian who wants her daughter all to herself...

19:28 28/08/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I smell an eroge plot.

Comment by weeeeeeeeeee
    14:00 30/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

yuri sucks yaoi ftw XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

16:57 16/09/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I don't care about pics. If this didn't actually happened then I have lost all faith in the world.

Comment by XSportSeeker
    04:19 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

>However, the girl’s mother noticed something “strange” in her daughter’s demeanor, and reported the matter to police.

Look, my daughter is happy! Something must be wrong.

Comment by S_K
    06:57 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Precisely what I thought.

Comment by tokupoku
    06:23 20/02/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

me three

Comment by kadian1364
    04:52 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't believe it has gone this long without mention, so I will do the honor:

Pics?

Comment by Reaver
    07:02 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Or it didn't happen

Comment by Kaguya
    05:14 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

criminalise contact between adults and “children” i can't denied that but dam this! why stop yuri love? WHY??? by the way anyone got that novel that was in the news?

Comment by Lafitte
    05:17 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

what kind of change in demeanor would prompt a parent to call the police?

Comment by lordhchair
    08:30 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

Maybe she got herself a new haircut... a mullet, for instance....

Comment by E.J.
    02:57 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I call it BS.

So the japanese police now follows schoolgirls at request from paranoic parents...

Why doesn't people understand?, Girls just wanna have fun...

09:29 18/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

seriously you wouldnt follow a schoolgirl around by request? i would expecially if it was "on suspicion of lesbian intent"

Comment by Adieu
    11:41 14/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

These ARE Japanese police, municipal employees just like the infamous teachers... Don't parents realize that might be putting their lolis at a hell of a lot more risk?! Especially since you cannot even get preggers from yuri...

Comment by xxstraywolfxx
    03:12 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

damn now I can't unheard: "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"

Comment by Nahata
    02:42 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

LOL that's lame. Society always has to fuck up everything even passion between two girls. Who cares about age as long there is love

09:25 18/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

alow me to fix that for you "who cares about age as long as theres a video camera"

Comment by Velox Nex
    01:39 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

This is a travesty. How dare the police interfere. I demand a riot.

Comment by randomAnonymous
    Comment by Retardo
    03:07 14/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

And I demand visual recorded material for an impartial judgement!

19:50 15/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

^

Comment by GFC
    03:31 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

hehehe

Comment by GeorgieE
    23:22 14/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

^

Comment by raikentb
    Comment by Himura
    Comment by dood
    01:35 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

You can't deny their love !!!

Comment by Kanako
    23:07 11/06/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

MY HEROINE!! ^¬^

02:08 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

>a schoolgirl (16)
    Uhh, isn't this the AoC

So when your daughter acts strange you call the police?

>The lady novelist was subsequently arrested for indecent acts under a prefectural child protection law.
    What the fuck kind of law is this? Consensual sex between two people over the AoC is legal...

Comment by D
    02:23 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

AOC Varies place to place, is 16 the AOC for where that particular girl lives?

Comment by Artefact

Two points may be relevant:

1. The report doesn't state precisely when she turned 16, although it does say first year high schoolder so I think she was 16 in July.

2. The prefectural laws are there to override the AoC - they generally try to criminalise contact between adults and "children". Probably if they were a 16 and 20-year-old there would be no issue, but you never know with these laws...

Comment by xxstraywolfxx
    02:12 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

this kind of news are delicious, fuck yeah Yuri sex

Comment by metatron
    02:15 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

FUK YEAH!!!

YURI SECKS FTW!!!

Comment by Golden
    08:09 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I like how when it's an older male and a young girl everyone has a shitstorm and the guy's the worst person in the world and sick and should be shot but when but if it's a older female and a young girl/boy it's hot and totally ok.

This is part of why I hate this stupid anti-pedo sentiment everyone has today; it's based on and promotes out-dated and just plain wrong sexist attitudes.

00:14 22/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

It's fine if it's an older woman and a boy or two women because with an older woman, the boy is obviously willing because otherwise the sex wouldn't happen. Two women is acceptable because a man isn't involved as well.

Men are pretty much crucified and viewed as being the perverted ones, or the predatory ones, or the dangerous ones.

I remember my mom used to teach me "If you're ever lost, NEVER go to a man, always go to a woman." And I was always taught about if a man comes up to you, but never female predators, because they don't exist.

I'm a female, and I really don't agree with these views at all, so don't flame me, please. However, until men stop taking the overwhelming majority of rape/murder/kidnapping cases, nothing will ever change among this society that's so backwards.

00:17 22/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Also, I'd like to state that by "they don't exist", I was being sarcastic. Just clearing that up before anything is said about me being a retard.

May I also point out that if a boy's with an older woman, people think the boy's the one that initiated it and is high-fiving his friends afterwards, and if it's an older man with a girl, the girl's been brainwashed and is crying and scarred afterward.

I have to vent, because, believe it or not, 15 and 16-year-old girls can be skanky just as much as 15-year-old boys can be perverted bastards, so there should be equal treatment in illegal acts with minors.

Comment by Maho0o
    16:30 24/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I totaly agree with you exept on this part:

>>However, until men stop taking the overwhelming majority of rape/murder/kidnapping cases, nothing will ever change among this society that’s so backwards.<<

Well it seems quite obvious that it is easier for a man to rape than for a woman, and I am not sure that there are far more men murderers than women.

14:32 21/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

hmmm, i wonder if there were any rape charges where a boy of 15 or less raped an older woman, now wouldn't that be a story?

Comment by Detailoid
    23:46 13/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I suspect it's partially because traditionally if the male is the older partner, it's associated with oppression, while as if the older party is a female, it's seen as a lack of oppression. The "women can't rape/coerce people" meme is alas too prevalent. People probably also go "Woo! LESBIANS!!!". :-/
    As the girl was such a fan of the artist, this quite increases the chance that the relationship wasn't forced onto her, though the relative age gap still makes the relationship questionable.

I also would like you to think about how people would have reacted if it had been a 34-year-old guy + a 16-year-old boy. Older males are seen as more predatory than females, even though females are capable of being as bad.
    I reckon the fact that aggressive male behavior is more common in the media, statistics, as well as being way more socially encouraged, has something to do with that, too.

..wait what? "stupid anti-pedo sentiment"?? You are aware of that pedophiles come from any gender, right? O_o;;; Not sure what you're referring to...

Comment by Adieu
    11:47 14/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

When I was in my (admittedly, late) teens, I had a lady 20 years older than me... And more than a few that were around ten years older or more. Guess what?!

Yeah, I have been messed up by women before, but the culprit was 15 (to my then-17)... While the 35+'s were purely trauma-free FUN.

PS I'm straight male.

Comment by onitake
    10:31 05/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

i think he means the public overreaction about finally becoming aware of a huge problem that has been around for thousands of years in human society... and still is.
    it will take at least another 100 years for everyone to settle down and find a good balance between preventing abuse and encouraging healthy development of sexuality. might be even way longer for some countries.

Comment by Jen Igma
    08:46 17/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I totally agree with Golden. It's time for society to grow up.