The latest World Bodypainting Festival has yet again paraded around some attractive ladies artistically smattered head to toe in paint – as usual posing the question of whether it is their artistic paintwork or the paint covering itself which distinguishes them from those who merely cavort toplessly in public.
The state of China’s beautiful tropical beaches after a popular holiday has been attracting much attention in China and beyond – most of it less than favourable it would seem.
Crimean attorney general and moe idol Natalya Poklonskaya has been banned from the EU after being added to their “targeted sanctions” list as a way of reminding Putin just how much his minor underlings have to fear if they ever want to visit Europe again.
Comparisons of the same Chinese belle in 2012 and 2014 have been causing waves in China and beyond, with many wondering just what happened and how it ever came to this…
The Ukrainian government has ordered the arrest of Natalia Poklonskaya, the moemoe chief prosecutor of Crimea after she was charged with sedition for collaborating in what the dastardly Ukrainian anti-semites and their American masters still insist on maintaining was an illegal restoration of the region to glorious Mother Russia.
Crimea’s new Attorney General Natalia Poklonskaya may well be Russia’s cutest stooge to date, with even the BBC commenting on Japanese besottedness with the bishoujo keiji and
Proving that Japanese courts have no monopoly on such rulings, a US high court has ruled taking upskirt photos of women on trains is legal “because they are not nude,” and because they have “no reasonable expectation of privacy” in so public a place.
The Chinese government has revealed it will boost its military spending by 12.2% in 2014, the 4th year running spending has increased and well above the 7.5% GDP growth target for the year – calling the increase “moderate, and limited in scale” and saying it will help “make more contributions to world peace.”
- Anonymous commented on March 29, 2014 04:56
World police more like.... More
- Anonymous commented on March 12, 2014 20:25
Very true. You don't even touch on the fact that their equipment is at best 3rd rate Soviet knockoffs with the occasional failed attempt at stealing American technology. Add to the fact that... More
The smog cloud choking China is blotting out so much of the sun that plants will have difficulty growing and the country’s agriculture could be crippled, warn Chinese scientists – comparing the effects of the pollution to a “nuclear winter.”
The Chinese Weibo-sphere has been alight with news of a woman whose stomach exploded and caught fire after some intense China-quality partying.
- Anonymous commented on February 19, 2014 18:14
But Michael Bay's movie has no casualties. That will be hard to duplicate in China.... More
- Anonymous commented on February 16, 2014 16:49
Word of advice to Chinese doctors: If you are operating on someone for excessive intestinal gas, don't use an electrical scalpel. Duh!... More
Chinese authorities have apparently resorted to broadcasting the sunrise on giant TVs in public places as it is now invisible to the naked eye thanks to some of the densest smog ever.
The latest marvel of Chinese engineering to be doing the rounds online are some of the ultra-slim buildings of Shanghai, earning such high praise as “looking just like a movie set” and “being even thinner than Japan’s.”
- Anonymous commented on January 22, 2014 22:51
I can't help but think of Terraria or some other 2d building game. I can see how it works, just, it wont last with wind...... More
- Anonymous commented on January 18, 2014 19:16
I live in Southern California. I have personally seen many examples of this kind of construction. ihops occasionally have false second floors. And a lot of nice plazas/shopping areas have false facades to create a classy european/asian... More
- Chichiiro Toiki Degrading Indeed
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Anime of Autumn 2014
- Lovely Hanekawa Cosplay by Saku
- Rail Wars: "Now Arriving with Nipples"
- Agency Sues Idols & Fans for Dating: "Idols = Slaves"
- Winning the 400m, Otaku Style: "True Showboating"
- New Ghost in the Shell Movie Due: "Pray It Is Not Arise!"
- Top 10 Anime Characters - October NewType
- Akame ga Kill Bloody Flirtatious
- Strike Witches Aurora no Majo: "Quite Sexy"
- "Motto Onsen ni Ikou" Completely Drenched
- Chichiiro Toiki Degrading Indeed
- Momiji Inubashiri Ero-Cosplay by Madoka
- Comiket 86 Cosplay More Exposed Than Ever
- Comiket 86 Day 1 Cosplay Still Heating Up
- Comiket 86 Day 2 Cosplay An Eyeful As Ever
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Bottoms Out
- Comiket 86 "The Skimpiest Yet"
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Shows No Sign Of Cooling Off
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Hotter Still
- Comiket 86 Cosplay Covered From Every Angle
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Nude Mod Quite Sexy
- DMM's R18.com Nets 17 Channels of JAV & Ero-Anime
- Pandra Total Tentacle Ero-Anime
- Baku-Ane Otouto Shibocchau-zo Crazed Oppai Ero-Anime
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 20:20
Nekomimi Bridget Figure
- YEAH! This is not the face of Satellizer el Bridget.... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 20:02
Strike Witches Kurenai no Majotachi Bathing Extravaganza
- Google the title and you will find scanlation sites.... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 19:48
Prisma Illya 2wei! Magical Finale Not Final After All
- So cute! Makes you want to rip off your own head!... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 19:44
Comiket 86 Cosplay Shows No Sign Of Cooling Off
- That's why you need to get rich. A fat bank account nullifies a fat belly.... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 19:38
Agency Sues Idols & Fans for Dating: “Idols = Slaves”
- No...Don't tell me Kirino's teeth actually look like THAT in real life? Tell me I'm wrong...... More
- Anonymous on September 16, 2014 18:03
Hanayamata Excessively Moist
- Its rare to find a healing show like this nowadays and now its almost over...hoping for an OVA at least... More