Chikan Forum Group Gropers Touch Up Wrong Woman

chikan-sandwich

Police have arrested one chikan and are hunting another after the pair joined an online chikan mash-up on a train to grope a woman egging them on from a chikan forum – only to find out they were victimising an innocent woman whose clothing and position on the train mysteriously matched the instructions left for them on the forum.

The 26-year-old Osaka man had been frequenting a “Kinki” chikan fetish forum for those interested in groping and being groped, when he came upon a post by “Yui” asking if there was anyone who could come and grope her on the front carriage of the 07:10 Kokawa-Kainan Wakayama line service.

She provided regular updates to board visitors about her choice of clothing and which carriage she could be found on, providing such fastidious warnings as “It’s the realism that makes it exciting, so I’ll be sure to put up a bit of a fight at first, don’t take any notice!” and soon had takers asking they “could watch or participate,” which she informed them was OK “if you obey the rules and have proper manners.”

On the appointed day she informed the board that “I’ve got on the back of the first carriage, I’m wearing a flesh-coloured skirt, blue blazer and have a brown bag,” and that they “should come on up without asking and touch me for real.”

Board denizens following these posts from the train itself apparently took these instructions to heart and proceeded to grope the woman whom they thought matched the description.

The 26-year-old man approached a woman sat in a box-type seat by the window, and took a seat next to her where he began to persistently touch her nether regions despite her protests. A man stood nearby also joined in and began groping her breasts from behind.

She asked them to stop, but was ignored – until she raised her voice further and the man stood behind her decided to flee and got off the train at the next stop.

At this point the 26-year-old also stopped, turning his back on the woman, but the eyes of the rest of the carriage were on him, and he rode on the train until the last stop, at which point the woman turned him over to station staff.

He maintains that he was attempting to take part in the encounter organised on the board, but the woman says she was not a user of that esteemed site and did not even have her phone on her person when the incident occurred. so there was no way she could have reported her presence to the board.

The admin of the board proved only too willing to cooperate with authorities, saying that “As you all know, one of our users was recently arrested. The IP, host name and user agent of the user responsible for this incident have been recorded, so we will provide them to the authorities should they request them.”

As for the man who got away, police are appealing for leads from anyone who may have seen him (apparently not having worked out that he was most likely one of the board’s users as well).

They also say should they somehow be able to track down the person apparently responsible for posting the woman’s details to the site so she could be mobbed by chikan whilst the poster presumably watched from a safe distance in a state of some excitement (or possibly amusement), they will be prosecuted for the crime of instigating a chikan attack.

The national experts on chikan-affairs are as keen as ever to provide some valuable opinions:

“This is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.”

“I don’t even know where to start, my brain has just seized up.”

“As if anyone really wants to be chikaned?”

“The poor woman who got mixed up in this must be traumatised…”

“Since you can use Tor easily enough on Android, as long as the culprit isn’t a complete moron they’ll never catch them.”

“Please don’t believe such dangerous posts!”

“This is what you get for watching too much AV.”

“From the description the poster gave of the victim, they must have been in the same carriage at least…”

“Interesting if the culprit knew the woman pointed out as a victim.”

“Could also be that she was the poster but didn’t fancy the pervs she drew this time and dobbed them in. It’s not like the cops would search the victim, so how would anyone know whether she had a phone on her?”

“Or did the guy who fled point her out and then use the other fool as a decoy?”

“This is as bad as someone calling the number on toilet wall…”

“Real life is more like an eroge than the eroge.”

“Expect an ero-manga of this incident soon!”

Comment by ALAKTORN
    01:54 10/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.7)

I hope they catch the instigator. However stupid the chikans may have been, they weren’t intending to do anything bad, it would be sad if they’re the only ones who get arrested.

15:36 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Yeah. They're not criminals, just perverts. You could charge them for public indecency since they were intending to do sexual stuff a public place, but sexual assault would be too much.

22:50 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I bet it was someone's stalker that did those posts.

18:27 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

what goes around, comes around, comes around

Comment by Lexi
    02:33 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (-0.1)

Yeah, intent should play a huge part in guilt, imo.

11:39 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

In most countries in fact, touching a willing woman even in public is perfectly legal. Too bad they were fooled and she wasn't willing.
    From my point of view, there are three victims in this case, one who will at best suffer serious mental damage and to who will suffer at best serious social damage.

Comment by Uncommon0taku
    07:55 11/05/2013 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

liar! yor naht mah mom!!

Molestation does not cause "mental damage". Obsessing over it on the other hand is a sign of serious mental instability.

GTFO AND DIE MORON! YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!

23:05 09/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.6)

it would be preffered to at least use a code word for this before trying something like this on her

Comment by HouseLife
    05:53 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

In their defense it was somewhat clever of the instigator to say 'it's the realism, so I will struggle.' Still should have taken steps like demanded a picture to specific people who agrees and such, but this is more unfortunate than anything being particularly stupid. Someone pulled a prank and probably ruined this guy's life now, and caused that woman some embarrassment (won't go into the inequality of those consequences at this point), and I hope he's found by the people on that board and beaten to within an inch of his life.

Be ironic if this does go ero-manga plot and the woman ends up falling for his courage for sticking around or something and it blossoms into an relationship somehow.

12:33 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Have a phone call first, or better yet have the outfit designated the night before hand. How would the instigator know before hand unless she is actually the participant victim.

04:03 10/05/2013 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

The code word is "banana"...*gags*

Comment by Primus de Pedos
    22:12 09/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.5)

Bad Luck Brian-san:

Was told to grope her without asking questions.
    Gets the wrong person.

01:58 11/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

or maybe that online forum "chick" is actually a guy and just scoped out a victim while on the train and told everyone to grope her.

Comment by Powerpuff Loli
    14:12 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Isn't Bad Luck Brian... Touma Kamijou?

16:42 11/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Taylor, money and good looks don't mean squat if you don't have the personality to match. Catch the hint, will you?

I've looked at your comments and you don't seem to be able to represent yourself clearly enough to be taken seriously. Try sentence structure and grammar, to start.

Unfortunately, you fall into the line of people who say they're experts when they think they know a little bit more of something than the people that they surround themselves with.

Too bad for you, those who call themselves experts usually aren't.

22:22 09/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.3)

Always make a safe contact before action. It wouldn't have hurt to ask discreetly if she's Yui from Kinki forum. These guys are morons.

Comment by Ichi
    04:25 10/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.4)

Thats not how things like this work. You dont meet up with people who you are asking to basically 'rape' you. I mean..That ruins all excitement for the people involved if they knew what each other looked like and have met before.

10:02 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

There are such things as safe words, they are used in BDSM. People with an ounce of sense make sure that everything is consensual at the beginning before starting the roleplay.

The real perpetrator should be prosecuted of course, but these dumbasses are no innocent either.

05:48 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

What also ruins the excitement is the impression that either of you is working on such an appointment. Ruling out any about-faces, the most basic precautions would account for it being done in plain view of unaware commuters. That neither side thought of it and the other didn't take note of this is the most suspicious.

04:34 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Interesting. I don't suppose this sort of thing comes up somewhere else, too? Violating a safety rule because that's part of the whole appeal?

Perhaps those people are indeed just that dumb. Suspension of disbelief, and, like, maybe just the knowledge that it's with some random perv from a fucking internet forum, wouldn't that work just as well? Ain't no one saying you should bungee jump with a broken cord, either.

Comment by Kinny Riddle
    01:07 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Now that has got to be one of the most epic trolls, if I ever saw one. LOL

Though condolences to the poor lady, who was totally oblivious that she was being used as troll-bait.

Comment by Taylor
    22:15 09/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

yea my first thought was, yep this is no accident, this is how women are these days and this is what u get for trusting them.

if u want a good 3d wife, u have to find one whos really poor but still truly happy. <-- best advice you'll ever read.

08:20 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

>I have money and good looks so obviously I've never had trouble with women.
    Stopped taking anything he says seriously.
    LMFAO.

10:03 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

My thoughts exactly.

Comment by Taylor

right because women hate money and good looks right. Lol.

01:01 11/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

mhh.. isnt SR better fitted for groups?

They all want the D. Ribbit.

taylor believe it or not every woman on earth is some small fragment of a giant hivemind with the exact same thoughts, feelings and desires.I know this might be hard for you to understand, considering that most guys like you all seem to be clones of each other. But you could have the looks of a shojo bishounen and be a billionaire and it still wouldnt change the fact that you're an unpleasant, sad little toad inside.

Comment by Taylor

You're right anon, you got me. I'm a sad toad.
    But it's alright Ill just use my money and the hair of women who look better than you to dry my tears. :)

taylor your misoygny is showing. again. Theres a cure for that, it involves high heels to the ballsac.

12:22 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Misogyny is hatred of women, not being bitter at them or being disinterested in pursuing relationships with them.

07:04 14/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Bitter women are a good reason to invest in companies producing catfood and anti-depression drugs.
    Thanks, ladies!

Comment by Taylor
    17:45 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

dont bother expecting intelligence anon1222. bitter anon woman is bitter.

Which is fueled by misogyny. He thinks 3D women are worthless, which is funny because theres nothing quite as worthless as the 3D men that inhabit this site.

Comment by Conduit
    05:58 10/05/2013 # ! Good (+0.3)

Truth is the greatest misogynist of them all Anon.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me at all if the woman really was the poster and simply decided she didn't like the looks of the guys she rounded up, so she turned them in, or even worse, she some man hater bitch that gets off on luring unsuspecting guys into traps and having them arrested.

09:52 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Ha ha.. so true.

One of the fuck up situation.

The guy went out for a drink with his ex-girlfriend as two friends, and the gal find out. The guys explain, but the gal don't believe it..

The gal dialog: I know I shouldn't trust you, cheating jerk. My friends was right to call you that.

The gal went out for a drink with her ex-boyfriend as two friends, and the guy find out. The gal explain, but the guy don't believe it..

The gal dialog: How could you not trust me, you paranoid jerk. My friends was right to call you that.

Their way to approach an issue always change to fit their needs. Only saw others fault, but not their own.

Katty Perry and her song, I Kiss A Girl is one of highlight that. Many reason are given to justify her hypothetically situation of kissing another woman. I doubt she will accept that reasoning if she caught her boyfriend kissing another man.

07:03 14/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

There was some feminist activist who did something similar to got an facebook site of her university shut down and prove her whole rape culture thing.
    That's Meg Lanker-Simons you're referring to.

Reply to Chen: Where did you here this? There was a bit of a buzz about the possibilites of creating a child without sperm, I've never heard of it being done without an egg. It's still something in the beginning stages, not something that can be implemented in great amounts, but the article was about its benefits for women with infertile husbands. Point being, eventually men and their precious penises wont be worth as much as they think.

It was a site that allowed to anonymously confess their crush/thoughts and she used it to write a long and disgusting post about how she would "hate fuck" herself into an obedient republican bitch.

Funny thing is, she looks completly appaling and nobody would actually want to do that. Because in the end the police ran her down as the culprit behind it, she wasn't even smart enough to not use her own pc.

Sadly not all of them are that dumb, but if they lack real evidence and proof to justify their misandrism and hate mongering while trying to find things they can use to label men subhuman they just make it themselves.

I wish there would be real figures about how much of it is in fact produced by them themselves, but I'm fairly sure the figures would be incredible high.

Women in the west are brought up to believe themselves to be perpetual victims, something that injects them with a mindset of entitlement afterall victims are entitled to compensation from the one who victimized themselves while they can claim the moral higher ground and are themselves unable to discriminate or be sexist.

I find it the most baffling how a great many women don't even recognize when they themselves do all the things just way worse they always accuse men of.

00:33 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

And then he blames women for his impotence. How does that cure his misogyny, Ahonymous?

01:54 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

Dont worry Taylor, 2D men have made 3D guys like you pretty damn obsolete too.

21:51 12/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

Hope is the mother of despair... I would be happy if it happened but I stopped working towards it finding a girlfriend. I'm not made to take rejections appearently...everytime they doing this to me something cracks painfully a little bit more in my chest...Protect my life and my dreams is also my duty as a person. And that is what I have decided to do.

Comment by Chen-04
    02:41 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (0)

>>2D men have made 3D guys like you pretty damn obsolete too.

Sexual reproduction is possible without women, but it is impossible without men. It's possible to create artificial wombs, but as far as I know there's no such thing as artificial semen.

I can honestly never tell if Taylors posts are parodies or not, they're just so hilariously bad.

Comment by Taylor
    02:08 10/05/2013 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Hahah. These petty comebacks aren't worth my precious response. Surely you can do better than this.

Please come out of the closet. We need the storage space.

I for one will not attack TAYLOR for his blatant misogyny, maybe fueled by some butthurt past of his, who knows? Poor guy. I kind of understand, I know someone who says he had 10 bad relationships before hitting 30 and deciding to be dedicated to a video game character for the rest of his life, but I know deep down he still hoped...

Anyways, I prefer to counter Taylor than attack him. I've always been a fan of both 2D and 3D. I see positives and negatives in both kinds of women. And today, I'm thankful for the loving touch of a 3D woman who actually loves 2D with me. She loves to watch anime with cool tough guys, feminine guys, cute little boys, and also sexy women. She'll watch all kinds of anime with me, from Ghost in the Shell to Seikon no Qwaser to Milk Junkies! She saw these and liked them even before she met me. She's kind, and smart, and beautiful, and fun, and funny, and before anyways says anything, she's got a better paying job than me and is older than me by a year.

Don't give up guys. I never went out of my way looking for a 3D woman, I just met and became friends with female anime fans no differently from male fans and one day one of them turned out to be special to me. I was ready to be alone with my 2D forever, but I'm glad that I didn't throw away the idea of a 3D woman either. I'm glad I didn't look down on women in any way, and I'm a much happier anon for it.

Comment by Taylor

when did I blame women for anything? I have money and good looks so obviously I've never had trouble with women. Just no interest. In this day and age women are obsolete as there are plenty of suitable alternatives. Once kara http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhoYLp8CtXI is a reality, we will surely have no more use for real women. :)

Comment by Taylor