Oh god just take my money already!!!!
Recent comments by Ishmon16:
- Re:Zero Visual Novel Announced:
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY REMMY?
- Top 10 Worst Manga-to-Anime Adaptations:
Lol i remember that shitty aku no hana anime adaption a while back i still laugh to this day
- Amazing World of Gumball Scene “Animated by Studio 4°C!”:
Yea I was actually shocked when I saw this. Believe it or not, this show is actually popular in Japan as well thats probably why there is a lot of anime references in it.
- JK B*tch ni Shiboraretai Insatiably Amorous:
At least its not queen bee
- Comiket 90 Cosplay Festively Phenomenal:
Whats with this year’s comiket cosplayers? 95% of them look terrible and the other 5% is meh come on man