Screw you, We have Kratos!
warjoke made other comments on this post:
- Sony Threatens Mass Bans for PS3 Pirates:
I don’t have a PSN account so I won’t be bothered. But I won’t allow my PS3 to be modded either, it will risk losing important electronic parts in the modding process and may end up having YLOD more often than before. Again, they should also tackle non online issues for this matter.
Recent comments by warjoke:
- Joker Game Truly Corrupt:
This anime is pulling all the controversy strings.
- Street Fighter V Enlists Guile:
Guile is back! This time with 10x the meme material!
- KanColle Copycat “Victory Belles” Emerges:
the only one who might crowdsource this are the people who are salty over not getting their waifu warships due the Kancolle’s brutal RNGs.
- IdolMaster: Platinum Stars = “Still Nothing New!”:
Go back to bed, Joey!
- Ragnarok Mobile “Blasphemy Against Ragnarok Online”:
On the good side, I don’t think any of the real ‘fans’ would give a shit anyway when it gets released outside of china. So why should they care? Also, new private servers and new legal servers are popping out recently so why bother?