Shinozaki Ai “As Sexy As She Is Chubby”

09:19 11/11/2012 # ! Quality (+1.0)

BOYS, BOYS. CALM YOURSELVES. No, she's not that chubby, but there's nothing wrong with being thin, either. My fucking god. I've got a slim body type, and yeah, that's nice and all, but slim tends to mean small boobs. Whohoo. You're gonna be doing a LLLOOOTTTTT of searching if you want breasts AND little to no fat. So, yeah, a girl like Ai here is not only NORMAL, but better than the beached whales America knows and apparently loves. If its ,her natural body type (and it must be, her tummy is DAMN flat if that's all flab), then at least this lovely lady is fit and cute, too. She takes care of herself and looks sexy/cute. That's more than I can say for girls like me that can stuff their face and not gain anything or others that pack on the pounds.

23:02 08/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

You call this "fatty" !!? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Comment by The Midnight Age
    23:16 08/11/2012 # ! Quality (+0.8)

I don't see how one could consider her chubby. That's how women are supposed to look!

SHe's breathtaking, for sure!

01:30 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

I usually like girls skinny, but I see nothing wrong with this woman, only good things...

06:23 10/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.8)

She's perfectly healthy. It's a natural body type that occurs in women, what's wrong with that. And boy, do I love that type.

01:30 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Why can't she be both chubby and cute...?

Comment by Gitami
    05:28 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

I agree, she's not fat in most of them (or photo shopped) even if the 2nd pic is an indicator she's not fat.

Either that or my senses are screwed from seeing too many landwhales.

12:18 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, to me chubby usually means the person has some chub. She is quite literally just normal. Chubby is the last term I'd use to describe her.

02:59 10/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

YAH DAMN RITE MAN!!*FIST BUMPS YAH* i dont know when the Anorexic model lookin type girl was ever a thing they look sickly.. that up there is how a girl should look

She is a little chubby, you can see some flab in some pics, but she's cute :3

08:10 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

Dem curves.

00:55 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

the only reason you see it like that is because they often make the girls in the photoshoots wear clothing thats a size too small. the cincept works for the really thin girls. it makes em look like they have the curves that they really dont, but with the women who already hav eem, it just makes em look a little chubby

She's look a lot cuter if her body was more petite matching her loli face. That rack just doesn't go well with her face...IMHO

10:12 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Au contraire silly fool. It's the rack WITH that cute face that makes her so unique and attractive.

03:13 10/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

thank you for clarifying that. well said indeed.

07:27 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

You're fucking retarded.

09:42 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Amen. Who the fuck complains about amazing breasts like hers?

10:24 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

@10:13 Are you serious, bro?! her breasts don't even look like they're sagging as badly as you claim... I think the shape also looks good, too!

Comment by TehBentai
    18:21 10/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I personally think she'd be cute with smaller breasts. Although I am a lolicon and like my DFC, so that would probably explain it. There's nothing wrong with her breasts, they're just larger than I would prefer.

Amazing breasts? Look closer, those things are sagging even though she's wearing bras. I wouldn't want to see her braless...

It's all about the shape, not the size! And I'm sorry, but her shape just isn't good.

And yeah that's why I'm still a virgin, so what?
    Better be alone and fap to beautiful pics than being disgusted when you're with a real girl you just don't find attractive.

Too true. That fat pig needs a diet. She's built for DFC, except 20-30 lbs of excess fat.

Comment by porkar
    07:59 06/12/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Maybe you are the fat pig. But don't post photos of yourself, we don't want to vomit.

22:57 08/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

As a woman, I'd say she could be considered chubby on some of these pics, but it's nice to see that there's actually men who disagree.
    Thank you, men of Sankaku, for boosting a woman's selfesteem (no sarcasm).

09:04 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

She may be considered chubby by the measurement of her culture, but to me she's beautiful.

13:53 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Yeah I cant believe some people would chose anorexic washboards over this gorgeous goddess. Curves are sexy, a ribcage sticking through your skin isnt.

gorgeous goddess = fat pig now? What?

19:59 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

hounestly tho shes not chubby, i dont quite get what theyre mesuring, but the fact that shes got no belly overhang goes to show shes not chubby. actually i find her quite cute.

12:08 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The same here. In fact, I don't see why some people prefer the way the "glorified cloth hangers" look rather than that.

17:23 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

personally i dont want to see bones.

i dont care if its muscle or if its fat that covers them, just so long as i cant see your skeletal structure (including ribs) unless you are bending in a way that would make it impossible to not see it (hands and feet on ground, bending backwards.

19:16 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Ditto. I rather have woman who weight a bit more than people who look like the would snap in half if you pat them on the back.

Also, if she is considered chubby, Japan WTF?

Comment by Bumpermelon
    17:19 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

As an american, i'd have to say her haters have no idea what fatty actually means.

Comment by cats2
    10:34 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Well, like everything similar, you can't trust these photo shoot pictures..

Airbrushes get put to extreme use in 99% of cases..

21:30 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I prefer women to be 5 to 10 lbs over weight in the first place. She truly is as sexy as she is chubby (if you consider that to be chubby at all).

09:03 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Nothing wrong by being chubby. Some guy like it, and some of them like skinnier girl. It just a matter of preference. I prefer more slim type of girl, but I think Shinozaki Ai is cute in her own way.

Comment by TehBentai
    18:26 10/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Indeed. I'm a total lolicon, but when it comes to real life girls I'd actually (legally be able to) go out with, I actually prefer them a little on the chubby side. Tiny and petite is cute and all, but I dunno, I find that slightly chubby is so much nicer. I mean if I had to choose between a girl who's 5'4" and 90 lbs vs a girl that's 5'4" and 110 lbs with all other things equal, I'd go for the 110 lbs.

Rather, I'm sick of fat people saying that chubby people are 'real women' and 'realistic'.

I suppose that makes everyone else who has a skinny or athletic build ingenuine, fake women then?

Not that being a little chubby isn't healthy, but if it's excess body fat unrelated to secondary sexual characteristics, then no matter what you say, it's still excess.

12:44 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Why did you get voted down? So the obese rage-voters here think athletic girls like, say, female swimmers or figure skaters are fake women / "glorified cloth hangers"?

This is not about promoting unhealthy anorexic tendencies. A healthy and balanced diet with lots of fruits, vegetables and fish (and the occasional helping of meat) combined with regular workout will result in the ideal figure. There's nothing wrong with Ai-chan here, although in most of the pics her BMI is probably slightly above the optimal range.

Fat people out there, vote me down all you want, but you're not "chubby", and you're certainly not healthy. You're just fat, and your health will deteriorate because of it soon enough.

03:28 13/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Are you retarded or something? Well, for sure you're a master of the straw man argument.

"Being skinny to the point you described"

I didn't describe anything.

"Skinny girls who ran so much in junior high that they often missed their period"

Again with the straw man.

Also don't go talking shit about anthropology like you know something about it. The depictions clearly go well beyond idolizing a sturdy pelvis. Fertility idols were made fat because back in the days being fat indicated security from the prospect of starving to death the ordinary population was constently subjected to. Of course the ancients couldn't know that being overweight shortens your expected livespan by straining your circulation and metabolism. They were just happy to reach 30 years of age without dying from some malnutrition-induced illness.

I never said anything about bone structure anyway, I was talking about excess fat. It might be a bit hard to understand for retarded dumbfucks such as you, but having a strong pelvis and having excess body fat are two entirely unrelated things. You know what excess means? I'll explain so that even you can understand:

total body fat = healthy body fat + excess body fat

How's that? Some lessons in basic common sense for 'ya.

01:01 13/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

He got voted down because He's an idiot. You got voted up by some miracle.

Being skinny to the point you described just isn't natural. The ancients had fertility idols, and those idols were fat. Because fat chicks with a strong pelvis were better at giving safe and relatively-quick birth.

Skinny girls who ran so much in junior high that they often missed their period are NOT FUCKING HEALTHY.

How's that? Some anthropology for 'ya.

02:48 09/11/2012 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

Having your ego boosted by a bunch of fat virgins is nothing to brag about.

07:11 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

I'm a skinny virgin.

10:07 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.6)

Yeah, but I'm slim, not fat. Why do people here generalize virgin otakus to be fat? Of the people I know to be virgins not one is fat.

21:43 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

ppl are her for the boobs man. doesn't matter what the fuck you are...if your a man you want to see these tits..its a fact

I'm sure you are, after all you ARE here.

Comment by Barbarian of Gor
    03:43 09/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

Hrrrggg...

Woman not fat! Woman perfect!

Comment by Powerpuff Loli
    23:32 08/11/2012 # ! Good (+0.7)

She ain't fat. She just has a more realistic body than your run-of-the-mill barbie doll idols. She's a fine woman. I would run a train on her.

23:51 08/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I would do everything to her. I'de wreck that chick.

00:56 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Thank you, Brian Griffin.

Same here.

She is absolutely perfect.

I don't see how anybody can call her 'chubby', just because she isn't 90 pounds, and has no boos nor hips like some so-called "models".

She is adorable and very sexy.

00:58 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Please don't use adorable and sexy together...

01:11 09/11/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

And then get herpes, like Cleveland did.

08:52 10/11/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

"I'm gonna wreck it!!!111"