Xenosaga T-elos Figma

xenosaga-t-elos-figma-by-max-factory-001.jpg

T-elos from Xenosaga Episode 3: Also Sprach Zarathustra is receiving a dusky Figma release in September 2012, thanks to Max Factory.

xenosaga-t-elos-figma-by-max-factory-002.jpg
xenosaga-t-elos-figma-by-max-factory-003.jpg
xenosaga-t-elos-figma-by-max-factory-004.jpg
xenosaga-t-elos-figma-by-max-factory-005.jpg
xenosaga-t-elos-figma-by-max-factory-006.jpg

T-elos can be pre-ordered now.

Comment by Marine-RX179
    00:38 05/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

I wish Max Factory would release a Guyver figma...

Considering Max Factory did release Guyver series figure line years ago, and even Tekkaman Blade got a figma release, one can only hope...

22:34 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Okay, after seeing quite a lot of masterpiece level quality figures sculpted for Kos-Mos (and a few of T-Elos), I think it should be about time they come up with decent figures of Shion and M.O.M.O, whether as scaled PVC figures or poseable Figmas.

And when I state out Shion, I'll be glad and appreciate it like hell if they're making it based on her Episode 1 form, not that stupid cliche [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheGlassesGottaGo] incarnations of her especially in Episode 2.

Comment by Uncommon0taku
    21:45 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

WOW!

She's quite lovely, . . and she'd make a perfect model for using as a reference when drawing free hand too.

Especially the textures of light at angles. Nicely proportioned!

Gotta get this one.

02:32 05/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

So I'm not the only one who uses figma as pose-able figure models for drawing? Of course, I collect them for display, but... they're great for anime-like proportions. I've yet to find a good one for the complete body shape, and I can't find a good male one online either. I want those prototype figma...

02:32 05/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Need some E.S plamo Lol

Comment by Kaze
    10:30 05/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Not bad... but I'd rather have Figma Momo episode 3 ver. please??

19:00 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Dat skin, dat hair, dat thighs, dat everything.

14:22 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

All the right curves and all the lack off stuff in other places to dream of. Last Xenosaga thing I bought was the 10 inch tall Kos-Mos 3 bikini thing, before they tripled the prices of all figurines. Might try to get this figma.

12:56 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

damn.. seeing ANY stuff about Xenosaga makes me sad about the discontinuity of the series!
    I'D SELL MY SOUL FOR EPISODE 4.. dammit Namco!

04:14 05/06/2012 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

*Devil Appears*

did some one say SOUL
    *licks lips*

XenoGear Was better.

Comment by Indy
    15:22 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

way better...

12:48 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

The upper leg joints look surprisingly good. Not as ugly as I would've thought from a poseable figure. Lots of respect to the Figma line of figures. They keep getting better all the time.

Comment by Erranty
    15:03 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, but they could've done it better by using a natural crevice. Like a panty line, making the ball joint look like some butt cheek hanging out. Or like how her tits have that crevice under them, that would be a good way to adjust shoulder position.

19:38 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Kind of like how they did KOS-MOS' hip joints. They made a glorious dat ass.

18:28 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

It warms my soul knowing that Xenosaga hasn't been forgotten.

04:13 05/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

yeah and it'll be real nice if the had a next game coming out too >.>

Comment by Satonaka
    16:17 04/06/2012 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy crap this figure is mine. I been waiting for a company to give Xenosaga some love recently, thinking it was all over and done with. Nice to see my fav game series still has some life left in it's wings :D

Actually tips of the hair look kinda unfinished like they would be horizontally cut all in one line. But since it is only telos figma. Well kosmos time to buy you a new friend.