Artificial Landscape Girl Gallery

Comment by Wandering_Youth
    10:11 25/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

I love this category of anime art. It's my favorite type and it's even better when it has my favorite anime characters in it.

Comment by kami
    02:31 09/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

loved and saved them all.
    every pic from SanCon most be on my ps3 by now.
    need more beautiful art!

Comment by Niktesla
    00:43 07/07/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So different... So awesome... Subarashi...
    i'm yet just rendered speechless

17:34 04/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment by masayuki
    19:16 21/12/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

sweet. i like fan art and stuff, but especially ones with a setting or background. very very good.

Comment by bdrifter
    06:14 16/05/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

What I love about landscapes is that it grounds the character by providing a context...and creates a stronger sense of atmosphere :)
    although I guess the focus here is different to images featuring characters on blank backgrounds.

Oh, and um, this has been on my mind for a while now but would anyone know how I could find hirame004491 on the channel? I tried a number of possible tags without any results (even landscape XD) and would like to find out more about the artist, I really dig his/her confident brushstrokes and good sense of tone

02:54 16/04/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

Some of these scenes just make my heart skip a beat and I can feel lying half in the shade or smell the leaves or the air coming in through an open window in the spring, the cold industrial mixture of wet concrete, metal.... really an amazing gallery.

Comment by Toonleap
    11:41 06/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I forgot to ask...I was wondering who is she?...artist?
    hirame004502.jpg
    Thanks and once again, great gallery

Comment by Artefact

I'm glad you like it.
    Not sure about the artist on that one.
    I'm afraid the resolution in these Vipper sourced galleries is strictly as-is; I too thought some of the images here were a little low res, but I put them up anyway.
    If people are interested, I could probably provide an archive download for these galleries... I will give it some thought.

Comment by NekoEcho
    04:02 15/03/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

So many...

Cries in awesomeness.

Comment by haruthebum
    21:54 12/10/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm afraid I can't remember the name of the artist, but I know that he/she has work in robot magazine which can be bought for about $30 US, its a full color manga magazine by range murata, just time in range murata long range bullet in google and you can find out more on his home page (it has an english part)

Comment by Toonleap
    11:33 06/06/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I really like this gallery...I think you should repack this in hires, rar, and store it somewhere where fans like me can get it...:=)

23:14 24/10/2009 # ! Neutral (0)

agreeeeeee~~!!
    they are gooooooooood~

Comment by Stonehound
    20:01 20/11/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

I can't help but smile at 4561 in this set. I mean... physically carrying your desk around? Awesome.

Comment by Rinfinite
    17:14 12/12/2008 # ! Neutral (0)

The one of Saber and Rin in a car is awesome.