Those who have been enjoying the new open-world Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can now learn more about how its development went with this 3-part series, which provides intricate details regarding its beginning, story, characters and “open-air” concept – all of which have apparently been deemed “perfect” by many, as indicated by the mob-like actions of fans in response to criticism.
Nintendo has quickly earned the ire of the gaming community with an announcement revealing that day one DLC will be available for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a concept that has been plaguing games over the last few years that allows developers to make a quick buck.
- Anonymous commented on April 17, 2017 17:47
Fuck companies who rip content out of the main game then resell it to you as DLC. Look at this "bonus" content we made for you! BUY IT AND IGNORE THE FACT THAT WE HAD... More
- Anonymous commented on February 28, 2017 00:30
"Eat Nintendo's dick you fggt!" hahahahaha this gets upvoted hahaha oh god fucking kill yourself m8... More
Comparisons between the Wii U and Nintendo Switch versions of the upcoming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has given potential buyers some insight into what they can come to expect (or will be forcibly left with) in regards to the game’s graphical prowess, an aspect that may unfortunately impress few given the generally cartoony and last generation look of most Nintendo games.
- Anonymous commented on January 20, 2017 12:50
I looked at both sides a few times to really get an indepth insight because I wanted to see the differences. I first thought Wii U was better with the lighting effects in that chamber... More
- Anonymous commented on January 20, 2017 10:16
Actually the WiiU has been fully emulated on PC for some time now, with most of the games fully functional. They've even got custom skins that can be applied to multiple games like Bayonetta and... More
The latest in this series of videos revolving around notable Japanese developers creating levels for Super Mario Maker has recruited the efforts of Touhou creator Zun, as he naturally attempts to employ bullet hell elements into his level – which everyone can try now themselves (if they have both the game and the masochistic love of Touhou).
- Anonymous commented on December 18, 2016 07:58
https://youtu.be/EkUf6L0_NSk 0:42: The return of Cat-Hand ZUN! http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/4313151/zun-cats-for-hands-o.gif... More
- Anonymous commented on December 17, 2016 21:45
Who knows. Achievements don't mean you aren't a loser though. Robert E. Howard, author of Conan, lived with his parents and hanged himself.... More
Nintendo have seemingly attempted to squeeze as much profit out of Hyrule Warriors Legends as possible with the introduction of yet another DLC pack, this time featuring Yuga and Ravio from A Link Between Worlds and likely to generate a great deal of sales regardless.
- Anonymous commented on November 3, 2016 11:44
I share your sentiments m'friend. But every now and then I boot the game up and play a round or two.... More
- Anonymous commented on November 2, 2016 03:07
I haven't played this game in a long time. I was hoping to finish up everything else in the previous DLC first, but I just got bored of the game and stopped. Maybe I should... More
Video game show Game Center DX (a spin-off parody of Game Center CX) has been blessed with the opportunity of trying out the upcoming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, showcasing a great deal of things that players can do in the open-world title and possibly lessening the rage of more “purist” Zelda fans.
Gameplay footage for the latest iteration of Paper Mario entitled “Paper Mario: Color Splash” has walked potential buyers through 15 minutes of the colorful RPG, with the humor of the series apparently reaching new heights as a break-dancing pig seemingly steals the show…
A trailer revealing the first set of DLC costumes for Tokyo Mirage Sessions has naturally excluded any and all “inappropriate” outfits, an event that has likely shocked few considering the game’s aggressive approach to censorship – though the fact that the game has somehow managed to sell more copies in the US than in Japan may prove much more surprising.
- Anonymous commented on July 26, 2016 06:43
And you, dear anon 19:21, should learn to recognize patterns. PS2 (2000), Xbox (2001), NGC (2002) > Gen 6 Xbox 360 (2005), PS3 (2006), Wii (2006) > Gen 7 Wii U (2012), PS4 (2013), Xbox One (2013) >... More
- Anonymous commented on July 24, 2016 19:21
And you, dear anon 02:40, define the start of the current generation coincidentally at exact the same time as the Wii U release, right? Smarter people think that current gen started with PS4/Xbone. Wii U... More
Beloved Castlevania producer Koji Igarashi had been challenged to complete the demo for his upcoming Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night game in under 5 minutes and without killing anything during his visit to Japanese indie event BitSummit, a feat that some uncharitably believe should be an easy accomplishment for the game’s developer…
- Anonymous commented on July 16, 2016 05:04
Producer-san, aim for the tits! 10 dmg instead of 7!... More
- Anonymous commented on July 15, 2016 06:35
This looks like what I would expect a 2.5D version of SotN to look like. I'm hyped for Bloodstained so far. Such a shame that Mighty No.9 was such a massive pile of blandness. Inafune needs... More
The heinous censorship applied to the recently released English version of Tokyo Mirage Sessions has been abolished by the efforts of dedicated fans with this handy mod, sure to appeal to those who would rather play the game the way it was meant to be played.
- Noneya Beezwax commented on July 11, 2016 00:16
I hope not because both of those girls are UNDER AGE 18 YA FUCKING RETARDED PEDOPHILE!!... More
- Noneya Beezwax commented on July 10, 2016 05:11
At least your honest with how much of a socially inept LOSER you are....that's SOMETHING to be proud of I guess.... More
Vanillaware’s Tomohiko Deguchi has become the next developer to share his insight into game design by way of Nintendo’s ridiculously popular Super Mario Maker, however whether or not the design theory of a completely different genre of game will transition properly into a retro 2D platformer has many in doubt.
An E3 interview with the legendary Shigeru Miyamoto and Bill Trinen has divulged their thoughts on the upcoming genre-shifting Zelda game “Breath of the Wild“, with the game’s drastic changes not only being a concern for many fans but founding father Miyamoto as well.
- Anonymous commented on June 27, 2016 13:35
Not involved since ALttP, he didn't work on that one, but it did inspire him. He did join the team for OoT though, and the rest, as you said, is history.... More
- Anonymous commented on June 26, 2016 18:28
He's only being right about present, not insulting the "former" guy. the only angry piece of shit is the one who suppose others are thinking bad about because they overextrapolate things in a malevolent way... More
- 20-Year-Old Goddess "A Pretty Face & Body!"
- Live-In Harem Life Full of Togetherness
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Wendy's Twitter "Shitposting Like Trump"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Licks Amorously
- Noble Knightess Brigade Completely Ravaged
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Demonically Hot
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- 20-Year-Old Goddess "A Pretty Face & Body!"
- Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen "Sex Ed Every Day"
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Watch These Women Change Exceptionally Large
- Daraku Reijou Ravages More Schoolgirls
- Mitchell on May 1, 2017 08:48
Thieving JK Exploited By Stalker Boasts Blackmail Sex
- Yet another awesome one that will never make it into english :( THERE'S a market here in the us for crazy stuff. :)... More
- Ishmon16 on May 1, 2017 08:37
Ero-Manga Sensei “Cutest Imouto Ever”
- Cue all the ass pics coming soon... More
- Anonymous on May 1, 2017 08:35
Shingeki no Kyojin “Will Anyone be Left by the End?”
- True, those scans are so ridiculous I can't believe I'm still reading the same manga than before.... More
- Anonymous on May 1, 2017 08:34
Idol Group Sued Over Dancing Otaku
- The idols should hire people like this to do this onstage behind them.... More
- Ishmon16 on May 1, 2017 08:34
Nier: Automata 2B Nude Mod Quite Transparent
- This is awful, keep trying tho.... More
- Ishmon16 on May 1, 2017 08:33
Gakuen Shinshoku XX of the Dead Twisted & Depraved
- I honestly didnt expect this to be a hentai until i got to the last gif on the home page THEN I was skeptical.... More