The world-saving magical girls of Soushin Shoujo Matoi have hit up the beach for the anime’s 7th thrilling episode, a moment that has been anticipated by many ever since the show’s well-endowed blonde Haruka first gave viewers an eyeful of her gargantuan assets.
The action-packed Soushin Shoujo Matoi has introduced two ordinary girls to a world of magic and danger, transforming them into “soushin shoujo” and providing an interesting new take on the magical girl genre – but will likely only be appreciated by hardcore enthusiasts.
Sadness has struck anime fans everywhere as the final episode of Re:Zero has hit Japanese airwaves, delivering one last battle and a wealth of heartfelt moments that have already caused watchers to preemptively label the series as “anime of the year”.
The newly transformed Subaru of Re:Zero has continued to use his curse to his advantage as he comes ever closer to finally dealing with his despised adversary, seeming to promise a battle of epic proportions for the show’s finale that will probably leave fans desperately wanting more afterwards.
- Robert D Viewing commented on September 18, 2016 04:21
SAO failed to actually make any character except kirito actually useful/good after the first arc, same issue bleach had after the aizen arc. One character basically made the rest useless or lackluster thus horrible is the... More
- taz0x commented on September 14, 2016 22:39
please PM me the details of what happens. I kept seeing that because the checkpoint update it screws Subaru over completely, and now your explanation fits into all of this. Please give me the details... More
Violence and murder has once again starred as the main attraction of Re:Zero, appeasing watchers with its rather drastic transition into a full-out war and naturally making many wish that the determined Subaru will achieve victory.
Another victory has begun to inch ever closer into Subaru’s reach with Re:Zero‘s newest airing, naturally causing a significant amount of fighting and death along the way and making some question if all the sacrifices will be worth it by the end…
- Anonymous commented on September 5, 2016 00:56
Fairly sure there would be further seasons. This third arc alone took half the season, and the next ones are several times longer. The Web novel is currently up to arc 6, so there's plenty... More
- Anonymous commented on August 31, 2016 17:09
I am absolutely loving this show. That being said, (and I'll stipulate I haven't been exposed to the source material in any way) it's very difficult for me to imagine an ending that won't be... More
The animated OP for Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro has naturally featured a wealth of riveting action scenes, perhaps causing more obsessed action game enthusiasts to become intrigued by the ancient franchise.
The persistently traumatic Re:Zero has continued to deliver more suspenseful action with its latest engaging episode, certainly amazing some watchers in regards to how much Subaru has drastically developed in such a short amount of time.
- Anonymous commented on August 25, 2016 16:21
The protagonist from Accel World is a good character, perhaps the most likable fat boy in anime. The fact that you call him an annoying fuck suggests blind hatred and disgust, so much so... More
- Anonymous commented on August 25, 2016 07:42
That annoying fuck from accel world. The fat kid who was always a pathetic fuck through and through. Even when he took a stand he was still pathetic. Maybe in the future he does, but... More
The absurdly popular Re:Zero has rewarded those patient enough to sit through its recent barrage of slower episodes with a plethora of riveting combat sequences, though the show’s pace has made some concerned over whether the oncoming finale will have a satisfying conclusion…
- Anonymous commented on August 16, 2016 21:13
Those 3 feminists in the end of the episode were terrifying.... More
- Anonymous commented on August 16, 2016 21:07
It's not the mental breakdown that pathetic. It's the dialog that pathetic. Too many unnecessary screaming. Remember Seed Destiny emo Shinn? That kind of emo is disgusting.... More
Re:Zero‘s constant barrage of soul-crushing episodes have finally seemed to let up as the incapable Subaru demonstrates that he has some mettle after all, possibly putting him back in the running as a likable protagonist.
- Anonymous commented on August 10, 2016 14:13
nah he's not, the anime got a good potential but so cringy in the end, it was just some normal anime that use a twist in the end of each episode a lot to make... More
- Anonymous commented on August 10, 2016 14:11
true so many unnessecary filler, it was like every 15 min of most episode is filler then the last 5 min is only worth watching which leave the cliffhanger. it was like trying to be different... More
The wildly hyped 18th episode of Re:Zero has disappointed some due to it featuring essentially 25 minutes (2 minutes longer than regular episodes) of the protagonist’s ceaseless whining, though it seems that Subaru may have at last obtained some resolve in the process, hopefully leading to some actual plot progression.
- Anonymous commented on August 8, 2016 07:10
I am five and what is a high school?... More
- Anonymous commented on August 3, 2016 17:02
12:36 Just because many people can do an SL1 run at NG2+ like a god doesn't mean EVERYONE can do the same thing. Even more people will likely throw the controller into the television instead.... More
The unending trauma of Re:Zero‘s newest broadcast has left many viewers with more questions than answers, causing some to regard the show as a bit mean-spirited as the plot has seemingly made no progress whatsoever whilst continually putting Subaru through horrendous atrocities.
- Anonymous commented on July 29, 2016 04:53
You would think by destroying his mental state would make him care less about emilia or anyone else, yet he still clings to her and still get shocked to see a corpse like it's his... More
- Anonymous commented on July 29, 2016 04:46
lol he can't do nothing but die and repeat time, i don't think anything will change with him and that's why he's not suited to be a main character of the series.... More
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Impregnation College Town Full On Baby-Making
- "What If It Was OK To R**e Big Breasted Girls" Quite Blatant
- Top 10 Strongest Anime Swordsmen
- Goddess of Twitter: "A Cavalcade of Costumes"
- Graffiti Goddess of 2ch: "Just Like The Ero-Anime!"
- Kuzu no Honkai "A Love Hexagon"
- Samus Oral Ero-SFM Particularly Chatty
- Top 20 Best Anime of Fall 2016 - Akiba Souken
- Goddess of 2ch: "How's My Swimsuit?"
- Bathing Goddess Scrubs Sensuously
- Oni Chichi: Refresh Darker Than Anticipated
- Taimanin Asagi 3 Rapacious As Ever
- Translucent Bikini Goddess: "You Can See Everything!"
- Eating Out My Beautiful Wife: "Who Has a Wife Like This!?"
- Kanzaki Ranko Ero-Cosplay Highly Relieving
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Fella Hame Lips Amorous Onahole Action
- Top 10 Greatest Anime Films of All Time
- Sagurare Otome Sexually Savage
- Rance VI + 5D Bundle Full of Sexual Fantasy
- Natuane Scorching Hot Incest Eroge
- Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Kaho Shibuya: Colossal T*ts Theater K Cup Action
- Anonymous on January 25, 2017 03:45
Tales of Berseria Launch Trailer “What Else Is Censored?”
- Damn you Nintendo... oh wait this isn't Nintendo? No wonder the gaming press hasn't made a big stink about it... More
- Anonymous on January 25, 2017 03:41
Demi-chan wa Kataritai “The Least Sexy Succubus Ever”
- It what?... More
- Crowbar on January 25, 2017 03:14
Hanjuku Succubus Hip “Has Both Holes”
- I presume your mother also helped you press Shift, didn't she.... More
- Anonymous on January 25, 2017 02:58
Western Tales of Berseria Censored “For ‘T’ Rating!”
- if they wanna censor it then go ahead, just don't expect me to buy it just like I didn't buy street fighter and the star... More
- Anonymous on January 25, 2017 02:56
PornHub Blocked in Philippines: “It’s Used by Pedophiles”
- Duetert is a moron and a hypocrite. I have no doubt that he would have access to its himself, he's a big time pervert.... More
- Anonymous on January 25, 2017 02:39
Danua & Narumeia Cosplays by Atsuki Beautifully Busty
- very nice... More