The UN has ruled that Japan’s “scientific” whaling is not scientific at all and ordered it put to a stop, and Japan has obeyed – causing much wailing and gnashing of teeth amongst aggrieved whale hating nationalists who argue all this is part of barbarian efforts to destroy Japanese culture.
US Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy’s efforts to improve US-Japanese relations by highlighting the evils of Japanese dolphin hunting already look to have made her the most unpopular ambassador in recent memory – and if her next threat “to discuss the comfort women issue” is carried out her place in history seems all but assured.
- Kiljoy616 commented on January 28, 2014 07:14
First understand why they are killing them, and its not for food, its retarded superstitious garbage. Dolphins where going there long before there was even a japan, and you would think japan is not some... More
- Kiljoy616 commented on January 28, 2014 07:11
That is all fine, but except for the whale dolphins are not been cultivated for food, they are just been slaughtered with impunity. The west you mean EU I guess did do some cruel and... More
US ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy’s tweets officially condemning the “inhumaneness” of her host country’s dolphin hunting antics are proving highly controversial, with even those who oppose them forced to wonder at her diplomatic nous..
Eco-terror group Sea Shepherd have been branded “pirates” by a US court, after the annual season of whaler hunting theatrics saw them claiming the whalers they rammed were attacking them.
South Korea is apparently now as enthusiastic about non-whaling as Japan – official statistics for 2012 reveal that an average of 6.4 whales a day “were caught by accident” in Korean coastal waters, with the official tally reaching 2350.
Police have arrested a Sea Shepherd activist for attacking a helpless statue of an innocent whaler, badly bending its harpoon in the process.
- Anonymous commented on October 12, 2012 13:05
lol wut.... More
- Anonymous commented on October 11, 2012 16:04
Cool story, but the whole "whalers and anti-whalers have equal merit" in neutral waters is forced logic. How does whaling outside the EEC somehow become automatically less moral (as that's the point anti-whalers are basing... More
Paul Watson, leader of the crazed eco-terrorists at Sea Shepherd, has written a poem implying the earthquake which recently killed thousands of Japanese was divine retribution for mistreating the oceans, whilst other crackpot greens have been rejoicing at the prospect of people from the same country as people who kill whales and dolphins dying.
- Anonymous commented on April 13, 2011 15:18
Watson is a cultist. His followers are cult members. Beware this maniac. He has lost his marbles long ago along with the plot.... More
- Anonymous commented on April 13, 2011 15:14
What a stinking freak to say that 'karma' was the reason thousands died in Japan. He has no respect for anyone, he would have been celebrating when he heard the news. What a vile... More
Eco-terrorist band Sea Shepherd’s harassment of Japan’s “scientific” whaling activity has paid off – the Japanese government has cancelled the hunt, being too gutless to do anything about their attacks.
- Anonymous commented on April 1, 2014 21:07
Except Sea Shepherd is run by a Canadian, and not by an America you racist fuck! (staffed from Australia)... More
- Anonymous commented on June 1, 2011 03:22
LOL - the first thought I had when I saw this ship was "What's those rectangular plates on top of that mainbody?" and the next thing shooting through my mind was the upper side of... More
Eco-terrorist group Sea Shepherd is being accused by one of its own captains of having deliberately sunk its own vessel in an effort to frame the Japanese and make for better TV.
- Anonymous commented on July 31, 2015 17:58
This one I had to reply to... my first time on this site. I've read a lot of crap here, so much stupidity, idiocy is rampant... but to have the nerve to phrase properly as... More
- Anonymous commented on October 16, 2010 18:47
Also forgot to add: The whales are being killed in the same way cattle is killed and is regarded as the most humane way possible, it is a spear to the head that sends an electric... More
A Greenpeace member was “harpooned” by fishermen after the group began to attack their nets.
Inhabitants of the notorious dolphin slaughtering township of Taiji have been found to have dangerously high levels of mercury in their bodies, thought to be due to the presence of large amounts of whale meat in their diets.
Japan has issued an arrest warrant for the leader of eco-terrorist group Sea Shepherd, Paul Watson, and is planning to have Interpol issue an international arrest warrant in pursuit of his extradition.
- Anonymous commented on February 11, 2014 04:55
do you even understand the meaning of "piracy"? International law dictates that boarding, or firing projectile towards other vessel at HIGH SEAS (bear in mind, in territorial water it wouldn't be considered as piracy) may... More
- Anonymous commented on October 27, 2012 04:17
Just as al-queda should not have stopped at the two towers, but continued until your rivers were flowing with blood and cities blackened by ash as you all turn and slowly, baking on a spit.... More
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Kuzu no Honkai "Practically An Ero-Anime"
- Da Capo 3 R X-Rated Sexually Suspenseful
- Impregnation College Town Full On Baby-Making
- "What If It Was OK To R**e Big Breasted Girls" Quite Blatant
- Goddess of Twitter: "A Cavalcade of Costumes"
- Samus Oral Ero-SFM Particularly Chatty
- Top 20 Best Anime of Fall 2016 - Akiba Souken
- Kuzu no Honkai "A Love Hexagon"
- Top 10 Strongest Anime Swordsmen
- Goddess of 2ch: "How's My Swimsuit?"
- Bathing Goddess Scrubs Sensuously
- Oni Chichi: Refresh Darker Than Anticipated
- Taimanin Asagi 3 Rapacious As Ever
- Translucent Bikini Goddess: "You Can See Everything!"
- Eating Out My Beautiful Wife: "Who Has a Wife Like This!?"
- Kanzaki Ranko Ero-Cosplay Highly Relieving
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Fella Hame Lips Amorous Onahole Action
- Top 10 Greatest Anime Films of All Time
- Sagurare Otome Sexually Savage
- Rance VI + 5D Bundle Full of Sexual Fantasy
- Sutobura 2 OVA Boasts Nudity & Action
- Natuane Scorching Hot Incest Eroge
- Kaho Shibuya: Colossal T*ts Theater K Cup Action
- lucas on January 23, 2017 09:39
Alluring Anchovy Race Queen Figure
- Me encanto, me tienta comprarla, jajajja... More
- Anonymous on January 23, 2017 09:11
Top 10 Strongest Anime Swordsmen
- And the guy from ninja scroll?... More
- ♥Jacky la Mort♥ on January 23, 2017 09:03
Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Wish she looked more like Hanako and Sadako from the first two episodes, but she's cute enough I guess.... More
- Anonymous on January 23, 2017 08:55
Danua & Narumeia Cosplays by Atsuki Beautifully Busty
- Same reason your every glance at a woman causes a barren womb.... More
- Anonymous on January 23, 2017 08:44
Graffiti Goddess of 2ch: “Just Like The Ero-Anime!”
- japanis scale to size... More
- Anonymous on January 23, 2017 08:39
Top 10 Strongest Anime Swordsmen
- ...what? Since when does disliking something mean you're taking it too seriously? I think you're just upset that some doesn't like something that you like. The dude... More