The esteemed University of Oxford has quite bizarrely introduced Hatsune Miku (and virtual idols as a whole) as one of their textbook studies, a class bound to prove uninformative to any individual even remotely familiar with the virtual diva whilst providing a new generation of virtual idol studies graduates with fruitful careers.
A British preacher has been arrested for groping a young Japanese woman on a train.
“Japanese cartoon” fans of RDG – Red Data Girl – have caused an upset in a UK paper after the volume of their twits on the #RDG hashtag easily obliterated the previous Reading-related activity.
The European Union is now considering banning all pornography as it is an “infringement of the human rights” of women and “promotes gender stereotypes.”
- Anonymous commented on June 19, 2013 21:25
They go too far, too conservative. On the other hand, some hentai and ecchi go too far too... This situation just needs balance, or at least, a tighter regulation.... More
- JD commented on June 5, 2013 06:14
All those feminists are just sitting in their secret HQ while planning to take over the world, right? Now seriously: I do think there is a real threat in them because most of them are not... More
A teacher who enjoyed years of sex with her male pupils has been found guilty of granting sexual favours to 3 of them on at least 16 occasions.
- Anonymous commented on September 12, 2012 10:33
I wish teachers in the USA would do this.... More
- Anonymous commented on September 4, 2012 21:21
dos'nt thhe so called victims get any punishment, cause to me this problem is just so f*cking retarded. why did'nt those three stop while there was a chance. it's simple: thier minds are F*CKED UP... More
Japanese are aghast to learn that the 2012 Olympics has banned sushi sellers from providing soy sauce as there are no makers sponsoring the event, making the dish practically inedible to Japanese and further drawing attention to the increasingly farcical nature of the event.
- Mitchell commented on October 7, 2016 22:10
" hairy barbarians " I love this every time they try and make it sound like an Insult I laugh. Never going to eat raw fish, not a big loss.... More
- Anonymous commented on August 15, 2012 07:15
American condiment makers aren't poor and wouldn't think twice about being the official ketchup of the olympics.... More
British musician Noel Gallagher, of “Oasis” fame, has caused a storm of controversy online after his less than flattering comments about AKB48 were circulated on 2ch, enraging their notoriously dedicated fans into attack mode.
- Anonymous commented on September 21, 2013 15:24
Noel Gallagher you are the man the AKB48 are bunch of bullshits manufacture for the lolicon freaks they are just Justine Bieber times ten in a women form and their fans also is a bunch... More
- Anonymous commented on July 5, 2013 11:17
when did people start saying "on there"?... More
The reputation of creepy Pokémon otaku just became a little creepier with the news that one of their number has been stripped of his championship title for spreading his own excrement about his hotel.
Gallup polls show Americans to be more favourably inclined to Japan than ever, with no less than 83% reporting favourable opinions of the former “yellow peril,” with only Germany and America’s 3 colonies liked more – a result which has some Japanese scratching their heads.
London’s newly won position on the K-ON! “seichi” pilgrimage circuit appears to be well in hand – fans of the K-ON! movie are already hunting through its frigid and grimy recesses to find the various locations fictionally graced by their moeblob icons.
- Anonymous commented on February 16, 2012 19:29
I lived really close to Camden Lock for a year last decade. It's a fun area.... More
- Anonymous commented on February 14, 2012 11:44
It feels weird to see the area you live in on here :/ The only thing I'm saying is "I know that" or " I know where that is..."... More
A British newspaper article blaming 2D for turning Japanese men into effete pillow-frotteurs has lately been provoking controversy online.
- Odango commented on February 25, 2012 06:14
What an absurd conclusion. Then what is to account for the rise in 2D interest? Bad economy + young people increasingly dependent on their parents (due to other reasons) = demotivation and hopelessness. It is... More
- Anonymous commented on February 8, 2012 14:02
if i not mistake, men running into 2D because sick of real women. let say simple things: 1st 2D women never complain, 3D women complain, even for cloth we are wearing. 2nd excessive product. well yes it... More
2ch’s latest efforts to make the unmoe moe has seen them manage to moefy the entire national borders of the UK, on the basis that she “looks like a girl worried about the size of her breasts.”
- Monmusu Quest #2 A Monstrous Orgy
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 DLC: "The Tiniest Yet!"
- To Love-Ru Darkness Genitals Compared
- A MangaGamer Valentine's: "Who Needs Real Women!"
- Chaos;Child: Love Chu Chu OP Absurdly Sexy
- Criminal Girls: Invite Only Nude Mod Emerges
- Goddess of 2ch: "Pretty Pettanko Perkiness"
- Top 10 Franchises With Copy-Paste Faces
- Sylvanas Ero-Animation "For The Horde!"
- Saimin Class Relentlessly Abusive
- Monmusu Quest #1 Animation "A Surplus of Succubi"
- Amazing World of Gumball Erotic Short Grinds Hard
- Pretty x Cation 2 Highly Promiscuous
- Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Monmusu Quest #2 A Monstrous Orgy
- Studio FOW League of Legends Eroge "The Fox-Girl At Last!"
- "Virgin-Killing" Sweater Dangerously Sexy
- Top 20 Mangaka Who Slack Off Too Much!
- Masou Gakuen HxH BD Hastily Inserts
- Green Eyes Ane Kyun Yori Cute & Innocent
- Bokura no Sex Tighter Than Ever
- Mesu Kyoushi 4 Violates More Succulent Sensei
- "I Grabbed This Waitress By Her Pigtails" Tugs Hard
- Top 10 Worst Live Action Adaptations
- Shiiku x Kanojo Conclusion "Unsurprisingly Gruesome"
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:43
Nier: Automata × Phantasy Star Online 2
- 5 year old graphics.... sigh... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:28
Queen’s Blade Unlimited Announced
- Poor Nyx... she also fucked up Cattleya in the Vanquished Queens books. The Hide & Seek manga makes her suddenly seem harmless though...... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:25
Queen’s Blade Unlimited Announced
- Because part of her charm is that shes the dom. She wouldnt look right being that was with some manly man.... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:22
Mother & Son Incest Game “Do Your Mom For Money”
- What about Texas and all of those cowboys and Indians?... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:20
Top 10 Anime With The Best Swimsuit Episodes
- This cant be a serious list... definitely not from any swimsuit special connoisseurs at least. Just another mindless popularity contest that has nothing to do... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 09:38
To Love-Ru Darkness Genitals Compared
- Talking about retard's dedication :/... More