The manga that have secured the most sales during the spring of 2016 have been handily compiled into this informative ranking, revealing that the most popular franchises of all time have unsurprisingly (and rather boringly) managed to maintain their massive notoriety.
In contrast to the female ranking, muscially inclined voters have now determined the best anime songs starring a male singer, resulting in a widely loved classic being beaten by the OP of a more recent title.
The intensely gory Tokyo Ghoul has unveiled some of the surprisingly impressive costumes of its upcoming live action stage play, the dark franchise being the latest to get a stage adaptation as unexpected as it is intriguing.
- CreamNCheese commented on April 19, 2016 04:04
I read the manga and Sui Ishida (mangaka) is such an amazing author. People would read it from the beginning and find many foreshadowing in the story. Unlike most stories, he/she didn't make up the story... More
- Anonymous commented on May 26, 2015 18:30
I will watch this live action movie if Tsukiyama is played by Miyano.... More
A ranking of the most entertaining manga to have finished in 2014 surprisingly sees even the mighty Naruto fall victim to certain ghoulish delights.
As the fall season’s anime line-up draws to a close, the most hotly anticipated anime of winter 2015 have in turn been ranked – oddly enough with the vastly popular Kantai Collection nowhere near the top of the list, sunk almost without trace by the rotten favorites.
- Anonymous commented on December 11, 2014 11:11
ZUN is the JesusChrist of games man XDXDXD he give us totally liberty to use his franchise Touho, for that reason fans like the Kirins beer master alot. I think equal to many here, Kancolle have... More
- Anonymous commented on December 9, 2014 11:26
no. you forgot that it's not coming out this WINTER 2015... More
The first haunting BD for gruesomely melancholic anime Tokyo Ghoul has not unexpectedly proven to be an absolute gorefest, purging the tame TV version of its bothersome censorship and exposing the steaming innards of the anime’s visceral true form.
- Anonymous commented on November 19, 2014 06:25
Japs love guro just as much as they love legs covered.... More
- Anonymous commented on November 18, 2014 23:19
Hahaha, this shit is tame as fuck, most of the stuff here didn't even need to be censored. And they even kept some censors in the blu-ray. Is this anime for kids or what? It's... More
Tokyo Ghoul‘s next dreary broadcast has brought more of its macabre visuals and disheartening drama, as well as an endless barrage of action-packed combat sequences – with the series “protagonist” at last donning his signature mask.
- Anonymous commented on August 29, 2014 10:54
When mainstream became too mainstream. It's a SHOUNEN series for fuck's sake. A manga to draw a specific demographic in not otaku who's exchanged life for 2D because they've seen similar plots for the duration... More
- Anonymous commented on August 26, 2014 14:22
or maybe they just want something that's different for once. When did it become a scene thing to want something outside of the formula? Fucking mind blown.... More
With the searing days of summer more than halfway over, sites around the web have seen to re-evaluating their stance on this season’s anime and where they rank in quality – with Sword Art Online 2 ranking high as ever, but being losing out to a certain favourite of the rotten…
- TheHatredDevilMayCry commented on August 27, 2014 17:02
The comments are hilarious!!! The hate on Free! (Not that I watch or like such a show but I'll take that over male wish fulfillment shows like SAO) Since when did gamers attract the opposite... More
- Anonymous commented on August 27, 2014 01:38
le epik trole XD... More
With the halfway point of the 2014 anime summer season fans have adjusted their watchlists, showing in the latest ranking that the top shows of the season continue to maintain their strong viewer strength thanks to their numerous fans – and in several cases equally numerous detractors…
- Anonymous commented on August 7, 2014 19:05
Look all those haters' comments. They just hate mainstream Anime lol... More
- Anonymous commented on August 6, 2014 16:00
it ain't shit the directing is shit, seriously not the type of anime I was expecting since the LN was much more interesting, I'd say the manga was more well made than the anime, genius... More
Flesh eating abomination anime Tokyo Ghoul has gotten even bloodier with its latest airing, engaging viewers with a bestial fight scene where likely few will walk away without being engulfed in blood and viscera – perhaps even trumping Akame ga Kill in the gore stakes.
- Anonymous commented on August 23, 2015 17:02
Jennifer Aniston recently and unmarried Alex Justin Theroux secretly married, however the wedding is too mysterious, and even mobile phones have been confiscated guests, thus we missed seeing Aniston's wedding, and no wedding outflow, so... More
- Siveria commented on August 8, 2014 08:26
I could do this and it'd not even bug me, I watch gory live action movies all the time while eating, doesn't faze me one bit.... More
Sony has released its periodic statistics for the top anime viewed with its Torne and Nasne platforms, providing further insight into the most popular shows of the summer (or at least those available there and of interest to its users) – and showing that even the sexiest and most rotten of shows have taken a backseat to the unsurprising dominance of Sword Art Online 2.
Tokyo Ghoul‘s 3rd gruesome episode has continued its onslaught of grotesque and melancholic drama as its vulnerably unfortunate protagonist adjusts to his bizarre new lifestyle – all the while constantly haunted by his inevitable shift in eating preference.
- Anonymous commented on July 20, 2014 15:45
Let's say it creates more opportunities for wardrobe malfunctions. Or less, dependind on the side from which you look.... More
- Anonymous commented on July 19, 2014 17:41
Thank goodness this show has a tsundere and a loli not-blood-related imouto. I don't think I could watch it otherwise.... More
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Kuzu no Honkai "Practically An Ero-Anime"
- Da Capo 3 R X-Rated Sexually Suspenseful
- Impregnation College Town Full On Baby-Making
- "What If It Was OK To R**e Big Breasted Girls" Quite Blatant
- Goddess of Twitter: "A Cavalcade of Costumes"
- Samus Oral Ero-SFM Particularly Chatty
- Top 10 Strongest Anime Swordsmen
- Kuzu no Honkai "A Love Hexagon"
- Top 20 Best Anime of Fall 2016 - Akiba Souken
- Goddess of 2ch: "How's My Swimsuit?"
- Bathing Goddess Scrubs Sensuously
- Oni Chichi: Refresh Darker Than Anticipated
- Taimanin Asagi 3 Rapacious As Ever
- Translucent Bikini Goddess: "You Can See Everything!"
- Eating Out My Beautiful Wife: "Who Has a Wife Like This!?"
- Kanzaki Ranko Ero-Cosplay Highly Relieving
- Brave Witches BD Blessed With Nipples
- Fella Hame Lips Amorous Onahole Action
- Top 10 Greatest Anime Films of All Time
- Sagurare Otome Sexually Savage
- Rance VI + 5D Bundle Full of Sexual Fantasy
- Sutobura 2 OVA Boasts Nudity & Action
- Natuane Scorching Hot Incest Eroge
- Kaho Shibuya: Colossal T*ts Theater K Cup Action
- Ishmon16 on January 23, 2017 22:35
Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- This episode kept repeating scenes over and over which kinda pissed me off.... More
- Anonymous on January 23, 2017 21:48
Nekopara OVA PV Full of Cute Pussies
- Grab yourself buddy, these pussies are mine!... More
- Manuel on January 23, 2017 20:53
Bang Dream! “Another K-ON Clone!”
- Interesting.... More
- Manuel on January 23, 2017 20:48
Nyanko Days Busts Out The Plot
- Those two girls would make for some nice yuri. Oh my goodness, the other girl even has her own cat companion herself.... More
- Anonymous on January 23, 2017 20:47
Nyanko Days Busts Out The Plot
- Cutest thing ever!... More
- Manuel on January 23, 2017 20:45
Megumin Nendoroid Explosively Cute
- I see, so this is what it would feel like to have a Megumin nendoroid. Definitely a good purchase.... More