Yet another hikikomori has stabbed to death his mother, in this case “for not being kind enough” after he resolved to stop being a hermit.
Yet another Japanese school has caused a bullying scandal, this time by insisting a bullying victim who was tortured with dozens of cigarette burns leave the school as the ghastly state of his arm might bother classmates.
- Anonymous commented on September 3, 2012 16:06
THe scars will disturb the other students!? Fucking lightweights! People had their arms blown and their faces melted off...but they still go to fucking work and even school! Dumbass schools don't give a shit about... More
- Anonymous commented on August 18, 2012 06:53
Is that how it works in Japan? You do some dirt, apologize, and get off scott-free?... More
Japanese gratitude towards the US military’s earthquake relief efforts, dubbed “Operation Tomodachi,” has resulted in the flattering image above, prompting a delighted reaction from Americans and a somewhat more mixed response from Japanese…
- Anonymous commented on December 3, 2011 22:47
canada, u.a.e., and several small euro countries have no armies.... More
- Anonymous commented on December 3, 2011 22:42
actually, the vast majority of the 1%ers inherit their wealth. this "do services for them they are too lazy or unwilling or too untalented to do for themselves. That's how 99% of people get rich" is... More
More and more video evidence of the immense devastation wrought by the great tsunami which inundated Japan’s northern pacific prefectures continues to surface, with the spectacle of entire cities being swept away being captured on film by terrified onlookers,
As a result of the quake, eastern Japan’s major power company Tepco has announced it plans to introduce rolling blackouts throughout much of the region, the first since the end of WWII, for as much as 6 hours a day and possibly lasting until next year.
- Anonymous commented on March 17, 2011 03:43
Maybe I’ve missed something , but everybody is still talking about today. And what’s next? They are going to rebuild that old electricity system as it was before and wait for another event with nature... More
- Wallace Hunter commented on March 15, 2011 18:02
They keep announcing blackouts throughout Tokyo, but in my neighborhood they keep not happening. Does the disaster area not have enough of a grid to take the power, or what? Also, anyone bitching about only... More
Japanese police say deaths from the recent Sendai earthquake and tsunami, now upgraded to magnitude 9 and the 4th most intense in recorded history, will be measured “in the tens of thousands” amidst warnings of a likely magnitude 7 aftershock and an ongoing reactor crisis.
- Anonymous commented on April 18, 2017 14:36
My condolences to those who lost a loved one. I will pray for those who are safe. Do not lose faith in yourselves and your loved ones. Stay strong and together and endure the hardship... More
- PrinceHeir commented on March 19, 2011 16:48
i send my condolences to japan hopefully the toll won't go higher thant that... More
A nuclear reactor in tsunami crippled Fukushima prefecture is suspected of having entered meltdown, and radioactive material has been released into the atmosphere during the incident.
- Anonymous commented on March 15, 2011 04:25
Hopefully more otakus died than other civilians. ;)... More
- Anonymous commented on March 15, 2011 01:47
trolling aside, The funny thing is that the comments on Sankaku seem to be the most neutral and unbiased I've read on any news site... The rest seem to be in a deadlock of "THE WORLD... More
Japan’s 8.9 magnitude earthquake has caused extensive damage to northern areas, with most of the devastation sustained in the less populous northern prefectures of Miyagi and Fukushima, with the coastal city of Sendai especially badly hit.
Otaku throughout Tokyo and northern Japan are reporting heavy casualties as the region was wracked by a massive magnitude 8.9 earthquake, one of the most powerful in recent memory.
- Anonymous commented on February 28, 2014 12:38
It was 9.0, and Japan is done for due to Fukushima. First Japan, then soon after the entire Planet.... More
- Anonymous commented on September 22, 2011 23:57
I am glad I live in a place where there is no earthquake or any other natural disasters....yet. Keep in a box!? Its for the very purpose of displaying(especially for figma) with many poses I can come... More
Japanese police have arrested a boy for cheating on his university entrance examination by using a mobile phone to photograph the questions and get the answers from accomplices on the Internet, in what turned out to be Japan’s biggest news story in months.
- Anonymous commented on March 8, 2011 12:17
Hi from Kansas City Community College. I'm prod to say over herre at our fine schoole,we's hardly be cheating on tests and stuff.ALL uf our tefts are in multible choices and sum come in nice crossword... More
- Anonymous commented on March 7, 2011 20:01
Hi from The University of Tokyo. That leisure life that some claim after entering the university in Japan may apply to some cases, but in the graduate school here the research activities are really demanding. You... More
A man who staged his own suicide on 2ch after they told him to get on with it, hanging himself live on a videostream, has been confirmed by police as having died in the attempt.
- Gogetters commented on November 25, 2010 12:07
Because you can't get banned for stating your opinions here...? If a people wants to kill themselves then i think they have the right to do so (think about it though first) if they do... More
- Anonymous commented on November 16, 2010 23:39
Not really, when you hang yourself with enough pressure applied you lose your consciousness pretty quick due to the lack of oxygen getting to your brain (or instantly in case of a long drop when... More
A 51-year-old teacher has been arrested after eloping with his 14-year-old pupil on a “honeymoon,” saying he intended to marry the girl.
- Anonymous commented on September 13, 2015 05:22
Why then I guess it's time to stop doing science. Evidently it is all bought by the highest bidder and has lost all integrity.... More
- Tankenka commented on April 22, 2012 03:33
I wonder if the authorities know that the statutory age in Japan is 14. Of course, the problem here isn't the statutory age, rather, it's the fact that the elder was in a position of... More
- Live-In Harem Life Full of Togetherness
- 20-Year-Old Goddess "A Pretty Face & Body!"
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Wendy's Twitter "Shitposting Like Trump"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Licks Amorously
- Noble Knightess Brigade Completely Ravaged
- Sword Oratoria All About the Familia
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen "Sex Ed Every Day"
- Watch These Women Change Exceptionally Large
- Daraku Reijou Ravages More Schoolgirls
- Twitter Goddess "Moist & Beautiful"
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:47
Sagrada Reset Quite Gory
- Gore is always good, but i want to see his brain, that it will be hq.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:44
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism “Now With More Sumo”
- More loli = better. We need here more nudity. Something like in TLRD, but this guy can strip with premeditation.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:32
Ro-500 Ero-MMD Beset by Tentacles
- If i had such penis, all lolis would surrender....... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:29
Hana Midorikawa Figure Takes It Off
- Am i still a man? I am interested in dolls. Shame on me!... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:26
Higurashi Meakashi Teeming with Answers
- Those cute lolis meant to be hurt but with dick...... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:13
Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- It actually had a story line!... More