Resident Evil 7‘s final developer video has provided one last salvo of insight into the game’s direction and development, additionally revealing that the next Resident Evil game is already being planned out – an unsurprising outcome considering how popular first person horror titles have become due to cringe-inducing “lets players”.
The success of Resident Evil 7 has prompted Capcom to release a “making of” video going into detail about the horror title’s development, possibly giving the angrier critics some closure into why the series made a shift into being “let’s-player fodder”.
- Anonymous commented on March 27, 2017 00:45
But there's gameplay, not just a jump scare for not looking on the floor/brightness screen for pieces of a picture.... More
- Anonymous commented on March 25, 2017 03:41
Saw everyone stream RE7 everywhere I went that I deleted it because I didn't see any point in playing it myself.... More
A classic monster from a beloved series has won the top spot of this “most traumatizing monster in video games” ranking, with a portion of the list unsurprisingly being comprised of various abominations from one particular survival horror series.
- Anonymous commented on March 16, 2017 10:48
Very happy to see Clock Tower getting a mention, though at the same time sad that it's the PS1 Clock Tower 2, and not the original SNES one, which frankly I think was a lot... More
- Anonymous commented on March 15, 2017 22:54
Erm, no. PS2 emulation is far from flawless. Or maybe it's time to move away from PCSX2?... More
Capcom have hired the talents of Japanese actor Junji Inagawa to promote the newly released Resident Evil 7, unleashing a brief video where the established man is occasionally horrified by the game’s spooky nature, which many have been describing to be clever usage of his acting skills.
- Anonymous commented on January 28, 2017 20:37
I couldn't even handle the old ones, although I have seen some much footage from the new one so I guess I could handle it cos I know 80% time what is gonna happen.... More
- Anonymous commented on January 27, 2017 03:30
A Footjob From A Mature Woman If You Can't Ejaculate, Then You'll Be Punished With Sex Until You Become Butter In Her Feet 20 Ladies/4 Hours... More
A particularly monstrous new look at the upcoming Resident Evil: Vendetta movie has stirred up some positivity as the franchise once again attempts to “go back to its roots”, seemingly promising another combination of action and “horror” that Resident Evil enthusiasts are hoping will not be consumed entirely by action.
- Anonymous commented on December 27, 2016 12:08
RE5 was the one that doomed the series by adding coop, adding coop damaged the formula while attracting a completely different kind of crowd and killed it The same will happen with RE7, look at anyone... More
- Anonymous commented on December 25, 2016 10:21
This looks like more westernized garbage, basically a movie version of RE 6. Who's directing this, Michael Bay?!... More
The 3D VR music video collaboration between Resident Evil and famed band L’Arc-en-Ciel has at last emerged on the PlayStation Store, certain to appeal to older fans as the video mainly features the franchise’s earlier zombies and monstrosities that have become synonymous with the series.
A game-centric ranking seeking to ascertain the top video game characters that went turncoat has produced some rather masculine results, unsurprisingly yielding the villain of a particular legendary RPG as the king of traitors.
Another handful of trailers for the atmospherically scary Resident Evil 7 (or “Resident Hill” as more aggravated fans may call it) have emerged, briefly showcasing mechanics that the game will possess and hopefully bringing back elements that fans of the former survival horror series can appreciate.
- Anonymous commented on November 9, 2016 11:33
RE 6 was more survival horror than most of the other games in the series, RE4 and 5 were pure action horror games with no survival.... More
- Anonymous commented on November 5, 2016 21:38
Re Remake and RE2 are the best. Next is RE 3 RE 4 & 5 is not RE, it's COD with RE tag. RE 6...is the same RE 7... is not RE either.. is horror-wannabe games with excellent... More
Newly announced 3D CG film Resident Evil: Vendetta has clearly tried to cater to the franchise’s fanbase (for once), as this latest trailer reveals that the movie will not only feature memorable characters and a spooky atmosphere but familiar locations from the game’s earlier titles as well.
Gamescom 2016 has revealed more footage of the “reboot” that is Resident Evil 7, showcasing more atmospheric meandering and still naturally acquiring negative criticism due to the game’s conceptual resemblance to Silent Hill – and possibly demonstrating that satisfying all Resident Evil fans may be an impossible task.
- Anonymous commented on August 22, 2016 13:02
So. Fucking. Lame.... More
- Anonymous commented on August 21, 2016 16:46
It's not even a PT clone. At least that might have been interesting. Thinking about a STARS officer walking around a creepy ass house trying to figure out what happened there? Might be interesting. But... More
The terrifying Resident Evil has become the next series to unexpectedly acquire some scandalous nude mods, sure to have more than just zombies wanting to take a bite out of the franchise’s alluring women…
The zombie-centric Resident Evil has become the next mega-franchise to obtain its own musical, with “Musical Bio Hazard ~Voice of Gaia~” apparently serving as an original story set in the game’s fantasy world, bound to please those who believe the franchise needs more song and dance.
- Live-In Harem Life Full of Togetherness
- 20-Year-Old Goddess "A Pretty Face & Body!"
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Wendy's Twitter "Shitposting Like Trump"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Licks Amorously
- Noble Knightess Brigade Completely Ravaged
- Sword Oratoria All About the Familia
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen "Sex Ed Every Day"
- Watch These Women Change Exceptionally Large
- Daraku Reijou Ravages More Schoolgirls
- Twitter Goddess "Moist & Beautiful"
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:47
Sagrada Reset Quite Gory
- Gore is always good, but i want to see his brain, that it will be hq.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:44
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism “Now With More Sumo”
- More loli = better. We need here more nudity. Something like in TLRD, but this guy can strip with premeditation.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:32
Ro-500 Ero-MMD Beset by Tentacles
- If i had such penis, all lolis would surrender....... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:29
Hana Midorikawa Figure Takes It Off
- Am i still a man? I am interested in dolls. Shame on me!... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:26
Higurashi Meakashi Teeming with Answers
- Those cute lolis meant to be hurt but with dick...... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:13
Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- It actually had a story line!... More