Statistics-mongering websites have revealed the anime that have been most tweeted about for the current winter season, with one particular series starring a myriad of animal girls continuing to maintain its popularity even as numerous anime fans are perplexed as to why.
A dance routine video for upcoming PreCure film “Eiga Mahou Tsukai PreCure! Kiseki no Henshin! Cure Mofurun!” has been garnering some disturbed reactions online due to its creepy kigurumi, making some wonder how children (though maybe not the older fans) can admire such horrifying costumes…
This latest ranking has tasked voters with selecting their favorite green-haired girls of anime (for whatever strange reason they favor girls with this hair color in the first place), with the top results favoring hardcore nostalgia over current popularity.
- Anonymous commented on March 22, 2016 08:41
No, Asa was just a SHIT character that no one liked from that series… PRIMULA OR DIE!... More
- Anonymous commented on March 22, 2016 08:40
GOOD! all you anon are out of your god damn mind.. Asa-Sempai was the WORST character from that anime/(VN) I hated that bitch from day one <.< Kaede should have just gutted her from... More
Smile Precure!‘s transition into the western world (known now as “Glitter Force”) has unsurprisingly amassed hatred and loathing from fans of the original series, with the release of an MV for one of the show’s original western songs certainly not helping in alleviating this rage.
- Anonymous commented on February 11, 2017 11:52
Will only watch Anime on nutfux with the original Japanese sound track. Otherwise its.. torrent time.... More
- planetarian commented on February 10, 2017 18:19
eh, people are increasingly using the word 'localization' to refer to efforts which attempt not to directly translate things, but rather attempt to 'adapt' the language and even content for the target audience. I'm not sure whether it's technically... More
Creepy otaku favourite DokiDoki Precure has stunned viewers (the older ones at any rate) with its less than subtle lambasting of AKB48’s notorious efforts to manipulate music charts and drain otaku wallets by bundling handshaking event tickets with discs.
- Anonymous commented on December 3, 2013 02:35
If its part of their job to not have sex, and it is, then they do have control over it. They can get other work.... More
- Anonymous commented on December 2, 2013 16:00
Kinda unhappy with the way this article starts out. Why isn't Madoka ever referred to as "Creepy otaku favorite"? Because it was made for them? Every time Precure ends up on this site it's usually because of... More
Already renowned for cultivating an audience of creepy old otaku “big friends” alongside its primary demographic of 6-year-old girls with Precure, Toei now looks to have set its sights on furry fandom – their latest offering being a full on furry dakimakura featuring Wolfrun.
The man who attempted to bag a 12-year-old girl and make off with her in a taxi has been denounced by the media as a creepy lolicon Precure otaku, with psychologists immediately blaming anime and manga and the media calling for yet more anime censorship.
Police are hunting an apparent Precure fan for stroking a little girl in public, alarming creepy otaku watchers everywhere.
- Anonymous commented on April 2, 2014 07:46
“There’s one which describes a young man in school uniform carrying a sports bag ‘silently following’ a middle school girl on her way home. Some of the people reporting these things are clearly suffering paranoid... More
- Anonymous commented on May 20, 2012 08:23
Please get off your high horse you pathetic arrogant kidult(NHK!!!). I could say the same to you Japanese. The thing is you think that Japan is so innocent and pure while the rest of the... More
Internet denizens are now marvelling at the cosplay prowess of “Scarlet -Hiiro-,” a Japanese cosplayer whose mastery of what it can only be hoped are the dark arts of Photoshop has blurred the line between 2D and 3D to nothing, and whose terrifyingly deformed appear to owe as much to Chinese princess of creepiness Koko as they do to the saucer-eyed staples of shoujo anime….
Creepy mahou shoujo fans have once again been causing trouble, this time apparently having the temerity to go to the same cinema as a mother with her daughter – who naturally felt there was some danger of her daughter being ravished somehow by such an unwelcome interloper.
- Anonymous commented on February 16, 2015 05:59
LOL IF? You mean youre really one of those single creepy otakus... More
- Anonymous commented on December 11, 2012 03:36
"Honestly, it’s creepy, and I wouldn’t want him to sit next to a child or anything. I’d be worried about what he might do…" Funny, all this otaku is going is WATCHING THE SHOW. This paranoia... More
A lonely otaku desperate to sleep with Cure Pine but unable to obtain any dakimakura of her has taken matters into his own hands and made a DIY dakimakura of her, with the finished article being of surprising quality, economy, and ease of manufacture.
He shared the secrets of her manufacture with 2ch, as reproduced below.
- Anonymous commented on March 23, 2012 01:06
to all those comments above that state "on human skin..." i'm guessing it would be different with dog skin? how about reptile skin?? dumbasses....... More
- motaku96 commented on July 14, 2011 02:05
His cutting is really precise. Anyway, this makes sense. Actually surprising it wasn't thought of before. I wonder how well that iron on print will stay.... More
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Maid Dragon BD Extra Has A Lot of Pussy
- Black Bra Goddess "Delectable D-Cup!"
- Shiina Kokomi Cosplay by Sakura Noa Full of Sexiness
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Patchouli Knowledge Ero-MMD Abusively Sexy
- Top 10 Winter 2017 Anime You're Glad You Watched
- Nier: Automata Cosplay "Has More Than Just 2B"
- Nier Automata Nude Mod Streaks Forth
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- SutoBura 2 OVA Bathes & Gropes
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- F-Cup Goddess: "Perfect For Holding Things"
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Top 20 Anime "Too Hot" For TV
- Megum*n's Defeat Unsurprisingly Rapacious
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 21:08
Busty Kawakami Mai Bloomers Figure
- Must be based on the manga illustrations cuz the face doesn't resemble the anime.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:52
Gabriel Dropout BD Makes Its Heavenly Descent
- 65 - Melted Gabe is melted...... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:48
Bayonetta 3 “Rumored”
- Oh man, it's almost... it's almost like your shittastic snarky smartass comment is going to change things! No, no it's not.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:47
Tamamo Cat Hadaka Apron Cosplay Quite Mouth-Watering
- Why do so many of these models only have a single facial expression ... :-/ Apart from that, rather cute.... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:35
Zero Mahou no Sho “Cutest Witch of 2017”
- What 'same setting' are you talking about? Re:zero is all about retarded hero, who is useless all the way, while here the tiger-man has both... More
- Anonymous on April 26, 2017 20:07
VR Kanojo Aroma Technology “Smell Her Pantyhose!”
- "Smellevision replaces Television!" "Carl Stalling sez "It will never work!"... More