Established author and illustrator Kosuke Fujishima (known for his work on Oh! My Goddess) has apparently wed revered cosplayer Nekomu Otogi, attracting massive attention (or rather, shameless envy) due to him already being 51 years into the game and her merely 20.
Voters have revealed the male anime characters they most want to call husband in this latest informative ranking, sure to give some insight into the tastes of anime fans – presumably of an overwhelmingly female contingent, although it is never possible to be too sure of this point…
Valentine’s Day’s rapid approach has seen fans asked which anime girl they want to wife up the most, naturally listing a wealth of wondrous women but with one particular yakuza romcom apparently boasting the perfect bride.
Japanese government data says nearly 4 in 10 Japanese men in their twenties and thirties have no sexual relations with the opposite sex and a quarter of single men in their thirties are actually virgins, and the blame for this is being laid on the profusion of anime, manga and games Japan is so blessed with.
- Anonymous commented on January 25, 2016 23:45
I assume, if they stop censoring their porn, then Japanese men would be more interested in women. Seriously, with how they censor their porn, it's no wonder why men in Japan lost their interest in... More
- Anonymous commented on January 6, 2016 21:20
Haha females/feminist/SJW/white knights crying about white males or males in general having a victim complex. It's hilarious if it weren't so sad. The hypocrisy of it all astounds me.... More
An NHK survey has revealed record numbers of Japanese once again believe they possess “vastly superior qualities” to the barbarian races and reverance for the emperor is at a record high, pointing to a glorious rebirth for the Yamato – even if most of them evidently also believe marriage and having children are as outmoded as the concept of being able to influence a nation’s politics by voting in elections.
Nintendo has decided to apologise for not allowing gay marriage in its upcoming “Tomodachi Life” game, promising it in future installments instead.
- Anonymous commented on June 23, 2014 10:08
Why apologize? Normally people won't think of same sex marriage in a game. It is no surprise that same sex marriage is not allowed. It is a surprise that Nintendo apologized and allowed it in... More
- Anonymous commented on June 3, 2014 23:05
Then why is everyone else making a huge deal about it, huh?... More
Figures for the latest generation of Japanese to reach adulthood show them turning more herbivorous than ever, with 55.8% of 20-year-old men now apparently having no romantic experience whatsoever.
Mikakunin de Shinkoukei continues the timeless tradition of arranged marriage anime with a romantic comedy centered around a spunky JK and her emotionless fiancée, for once light on the service…
Police have arrested a man for “forcing” his stepson to play GTA4, after the stress of playing the horrible game caused him to develop a neurological disorder.
The latest official statistics to highlight just how lonely the Japanese race has become of late show some 60% of young men apparently have neither girlfriend nor female friends, with women scarcely being any better off…
- Anonymous commented on October 5, 2013 03:21
That's common in most European countries as well, at least it is here in Norway. There's nothing more annoying than an American at the airport who'll talk to you for 20 minutes non stop.... More
- Xia Zhen commented on September 12, 2013 22:31
In fact,i don't care about if have a girlfriend,living alone is so freedom... More
Japan’s younger generations increasingly fail to see the point of marriage at all, with a survey of 37,000 revealing some 40% feel the institution “has no merit.”
- Anonymous commented on July 10, 2013 09:16
wait wait... the company is SUPPOSE to grow? SO what do you when it doesn't? Everyone eat a phone and buy new ones so phone makers have more business?... More
- Anonymous commented on July 7, 2013 12:21
@ Taylor - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O60atA59xgE... More
Momo‘s dream has finally come true (at least in figure form), with the lusty princess of To Love-Ru Darkness wearing erotic bridal lingerie for her induction into harems this November, courtesy of Max Factory.
- John Kuan commented on June 5, 2013 05:54
I am also not much of a fan, but the few scenes I saw from To-Love-Ru Darkness made me start to admire her :)... More
- Anonymous commented on June 2, 2013 14:53
well, innocence suits little girls anyways :P but this is still far from innocent for a little girl... More
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of 2ch Onanizes Furiously
- Funbag Fantasy Abreast With Oppai
- Erotic Elsa Granhiert Cosplay Bountifully Busty
- Masou Gakuen HxH Climaxes
- Dragon's Crown Ero-Animation Beautifully Bouncy
- Kazami Yuuka Ero-MMD "Sex On The Beach!"
- JK B*tch ni Shiboraretai Still Stupendously Sleazy
- Tokyo Game Show 2016 Booth Babes Utterly Astounding
- Top 10 Anime Most Difficult to Tell Others You Adore
- "Zero Hair" Rem Ero-Cosplay
- Anubis Ero-Cosplay by Non Will Send You to The Afterlife
- E-Cup Bikini Goddess: "Look What I Can Fit Inside!"
- Cheeky Girl Overflowing With Perversions
- Sakura Space Uncensored Pre-Release Edition Launches
- China Matsuoka Wild Orgies Nonstop Naughtiness
- Houkago Initiation Massively Sensual
- Skimpy Shuten Douji Cosplay Fabulously Flat
- Top 10 Worst Manga-to-Anime Adaptations
- Ririchiyo Ero-Cosplay by Tsubomin Demonically Sexy
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of Twitter: "Massively Beautiful!"
- Morrigan Ero-SFM Frighteningly Forceful
- Shiiku x Kanojo Psychologically Disturbing
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Autumn 2016 Anime
- Ishmon16 on September 26, 2016 09:59
Bunny Girl Reisen Inaba Cosplay Exceedingly Cute
- How do I make her my wife?... More
- MARl0 on September 26, 2016 09:28
Gyakuten Saiban Bids Adieu
- They have to at least go through the Trials and Tribulations game as well right? The story isn't complete without it!... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 09:27
Otaku Celebrate The Birthday Of Re:Zero’s Half-Elf Emilia
- REM AND EMILIA BEST GIRLS... More
- Justin iZ Here on September 26, 2016 09:08
Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors “Still Censored”
- If they actually stopped censoring stuff and pretty came out saying they fucked up, yeah I would buy from them again. But as it stands... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:57
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Headed to Western Arcades
- We still have arcades?... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:35
Custom FFXV Xbox One Prize Unveiled
- Not gonna lie, That looks really bad. And that's bad is in not very good not Michael Jackson bad.... More