Beastly sentai series Garo has become the next franchise to participate in a collaboration with Square Enix MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which will naturally feature a variety of items inspired by the Garo universe that those with too much time on their hands can mindlessly grind for.
The Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest 2016 has brought good news for hardcore MMORPG fanatics as the “Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood” expansion has been announced, allowing those with too much free time to continue wasting thousands of hours grinding for in-game items.
- Anonymous commented on October 18, 2016 20:13
very nice trailer, too bad gameplay not even close to this, BrokeBack fuking slow pace boring combat... More
- Anonymous commented on October 18, 2016 06:25
People who comment don't have much else to do, and/or have already spent their daily brain quota on something else.... More
Square Enix have gifted players of Final Fantasy XIV with a PV of the MMORPG’s upcoming 3.4 patch, which adds a variety of new content such as raids, cosmetics and other such staple MMORPG features sure to please fans of the reborn realm.
- Anonymous commented on September 21, 2016 17:20
fuck this game play black desert online... More
- Anonymous commented on September 20, 2016 22:32
Which is still far more then every MMO/Game out there atm i bet you played a few hundred hours by now so how is that bad value? Seriously take a break and come back when... More
The highly active Final Fantasy XIV has unleashed a trailer for its upcoming patch 3.3 (entitled “Revenge of the Horde”), briefly showcasing all the new dungeons and content that will be available and may cause obsessed players to vanish for a lengthy amount of time.
Phantasy Star Online 2‘s vast assortment of collaborations has now involved the more relevant Final Fantasy XIV, as notable Final Fantasy summon “Odin” gallops his way into Phantasy Star Online 2 in the form of a boss – a more sensible fit as opposed to some of the online game’s prior collaborations…
Square Enix have once again stroked their inflated egos as they continue to inform the masses why Final Fantasy XIV is such a spectacular game, this time delving into its aesthetics and visual designs as well as its revolutionary new “flight” feature that clearly no other game before has ever implemented.
- Anonymous commented on March 23, 2016 12:39
I remember when AION was going on about its revolutionary flight, which turned out to be restricted by invisible walls and other stupid bullshit everywhere. Long before that, Perfect World had flight where you could fly... More
- Anonymous commented on March 22, 2016 09:20
it's autodesk maya and zbrush... More
The legendary Square Enix have released another developer diary discussing the “irrefutable brilliance” that is Final Fantasy XIV, with this latest entry focusing on the story and lore – a highly important aspect of any MMORPG that most players certainly do not skip over or disregard completely.
- Rawbeard commented on March 12, 2016 15:50
ah. thanks. the phrase is still retarded.... More
- Anonymous commented on March 12, 2016 15:06
We'll continue adding content, so continue paying your subscription even if you find the game boring. The guys that made all that boring content will make something good next time! That's what it means.... More
The first in a series of developer diaries has been revealed for the almighty MMORPG that is Final Fantasy XIV, explaining in great detail the thought process behind the esteemed title’s sounds and score, sure to greatly aid up and coming composers and game developers alike.
- Anonymous commented on March 4, 2016 10:48
Too much time consuming! If I were millionary, then yes.... More
Ancient rock band Powerman 5000 have accused MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV of flagrantly stealing their music, an accusation which has been greeted by skeptics as little more than a plea for attention.
- Anonymous commented on March 5, 2016 00:37
Do you really know what you're talking about when you talk about sentence structure?... More
- Anonymous commented on March 2, 2016 20:31
They changed it enough to avoid being sued, but clearly used the Powerman 5000 song as the staring point. Plagiarism doesn't seem to be viewed as negatively in Japan as the West. This is just a... More
While Minecraft is usually more often used for such displays of constructive prowess, the recently launched Dragon Quest Builders has instead served as the medium through which one excessively dedicated player has recreated two of Final Fantasy XIV’s many bustling towns, and clearly demonstrating that the artist has all the time in the world.
- Anonymous commented on February 29, 2016 02:04
Neat NEET.... More
- Anonymous commented on February 28, 2016 15:49
What's even more amazing is that Dragon Quest Builders is actually on the PS... Imagine how long it would take to build all that by gamepad (no mouse, no drag-and-drop, no shift-select etc)... More
Final Fantasy XIV has blessed its sizable player-base with a PV of its upcoming 3.2 patch entitled “The Gears of Change”, showing off the gargantuan new boss and all the new content and items that MMO fanatics will likely clamor over, a thoughtful gift unlike those titles which charge for such content…
- Anonymous commented on February 22, 2016 11:38
shush, that's because they grind in the wrong way and alone. They missed the "multiplayer" part of this game. Seriously the good part of MMO is to play it with your friends or even total... More
- Anonymous commented on February 14, 2016 17:48
>"simon says" bosses lol so true, fuck this game... More
A cute trailer has detailed the “Lord of Verminion” mini-game present in popular MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, abound with tiny versions of the franchise’s most notable foes and showing potential players that the online game is not all about relentless RPG action.
- 20-Year-Old Goddess "A Pretty Face & Body!"
- Live-In Harem Life Full of Togetherness
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Wendy's Twitter "Shitposting Like Trump"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Licks Amorously
- Noble Knightess Brigade Completely Ravaged
- Sword Oratoria All About the Familia
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen "Sex Ed Every Day"
- Watch These Women Change Exceptionally Large
- Daraku Reijou Ravages More Schoolgirls
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Twitter Goddess "Moist & Beautiful"
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 13:29
MapleStory’s Re:Zero Event Heads West
- YOUR MOM IS SO FAT, THAT YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HER ASS WITH ALL YOUR SEASONING :D AND TAKE YOUR BITCHES WITH YOU :O... More
- cpc65 on April 30, 2017 13:19
Beautiful Boa Hancock Cosplay Takes Charge
- Trouser Snake... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 12:41
Roger Jr Expunged From Tekken 7
- it's scary thought. The fact that lots of people believe it is that it is possible to happen, considering SJW will rage over anything.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 12:15
Renai Boukun Sadistically Sexy
- Too bad...? I dunno, I'd say that's a good thing.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 11:51
Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Demonically Hot
- wait wait wait so this is not the second season of nanatsu no taizai? wtf I tought it was so Im not watching this delicious series... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 11:45
20-Year-Old Goddess “A Pretty Face & Body!”
- ugly... More