Stop-Motion Shingeki no Kyojin Video Awe-Inspiring

ShingekinoKyojin-StopMotion-Video-Figures-1

ShingekinoKyojin-StopMotion-Video-Figures-2

ShingekinoKyojin-StopMotion-Video-Figures-3

One particularly dedicated fan of the vastly popular Shingeki no Kyojin franchise has released a stop-motion video depicting heroine Mikasa fending off an invasion of titans, which has not only earned the fan praise from many online but has also put a practical use to the massive collection of figurines that otaku tend to hoard.

Read the rest of this entry »

  • Anonymous commented on September 27, 2015 12:48

    This isn't true stop-motion. The models are legitimate figma, but they only account for like 5% of the effort. The other 95% is CGI. Facial expressions/animation? CGI Backgrounds/buildings? CGI The wires/sword motions? CGI It's most noticeable with the wires... More

  • Anonymous commented on September 27, 2015 03:22

    I second this. This may be cg made to look like smooth stop-motion.... More


The Sky Crawlers

This is part of promotional efforts for the upcoming (August 2nd) theatrical release of スカイ・クロラ The Sky Crawlers, an adaptation of a popular SF novel series, being directed by Ghost in the Shell luminary 押井守 / Mamoru Oshii, and animated by Production IG.

Shame their budget or venue wouldn’t stretch to 1:1 on this model. This is part of promotional efforts for the upcoming (August 2nd) theatrical release of スカイ・クロラ The Sky Crawlers, an adaptation of a popular SF novel series, being directed by Ghost in the Shell luminary 押井守 / Mamoru Oshii, and animated by Production IG. The release coincides with the release of the Ghost in the Shell remaster/renewal.

Read the rest of this entry »

  • Anonymous commented on December 4, 2013 10:31

    This movie had a story?... More

  • notme commented on July 25, 2009 08:52

    This movie sucks ! the story is so dense, i lost a few iqs after watching, my main reason to buy it was the aereal scenes, they were good, but very few and very short,... More


Popular

Recent News

Recent Galleries

Recent Comments