Square Enix still seems to be making progress with the remains of Eidos, having announced “Deus Ex: Mankind Divided”, a continuation of Deus Ex: Human Revolution‘s prequel storyline that should offer more in the way of stealth and shoot-outs.
Square Enix has cancelled one of its planned Hitman games and replaced it with a mobile game, much to the consternation of those who thought its fascination with social games was only being inflicted on its own classic franchises.
- Anonymous commented on January 10, 2014 10:18
Turns out its not canceld after all http://www.ps4.sx/2014/01/square-enix-europe-confirm-next-gen.html#.Us9GObT6SGk... More
- Anonymous commented on January 9, 2014 16:52
Is Square enix man, they think equal to the engineers of Microsoft: -If you have a fluorescent that burned, an electrician change for other, but the microsoft engineers will do a study, conduct tests of millions... More
After finally sacking its CEO for all the vast losses he caused, Square Enix’s new boss is promising “radical” change – starting by scrapping a lot of as yet unspecified projects and concentrating the company’s resources on what may very possibly turn out to be making social games for the Chinese and Koreans.
- Anonymous commented on May 28, 2013 15:35
We can count on Tetsuya. He seems to be the only one making good shit... More
- Anonymous commented on May 21, 2013 22:12
Was there ever a good Secret of Mana game? Seiken Densetsu (Game Boy): dark,tragic and epic! Seiken Densetsu 2 or the first SECRET OF MANA (SNES): Kids in the jungle...and colors that will make your... More
Deus Ex is the latest videogame franchise to fall victim to a Hollywood movie adaptation, with Square Enix and CBS Films announcing it will be adapted into a film.
- Anonymous commented on August 7, 2012 08:20
I don't give a rat's ass what the make a movie from, it's just that the film adaptations of games are often massive, steaming piles of psyche scarring shit. THAT'S why people get pissed.... More
- Anonymous commented on July 19, 2012 06:42
Someone better alert the Waaaaaaaaaahmbulence, for fuck sake people, it's a fucking game. So what if they make it into a movie, it just makes you fuckers look like hipsters when you say shit like... More
In what may be a tacit admission that the Final Fantasy series has become too staid even for Square Enix, CEO Yoichi Wada has said he thinks the company needs to move on from the established Final Fantasy formula.
- Anonymous commented on March 25, 2014 00:43
well 13-3 i a timed game which make no sense what so ever with FF which lives off of endless hours of gameplay i think instead of doing something else with FF they should... More
- Anonymous commented on March 16, 2011 02:26
Oh well it's about time, New franchises plz? no more sad ppl.... More
Square Enix President Yoichi Wada has suggested there is a chance that the blockbuster Final Fantasy series, to many the quintessential JRPG, might be developed outside Japan.
Square Enix recently hastily completed its purchase of UK game publisher Eidos, best known for its early oppai physics experiment Tomb Raider and its cosplay simulator Hitman, spending some £85 million on the company.
The Eidos group filed losses of £100 million in 2008 (due, they say, to restructuring), and as the below graphs show, has experienced plummeting or stagnant sales of its top franchises in recent years, leading some to wonder whether this deal was well advised?
- Anonymous commented on December 23, 2010 20:00
Only liked TR:1 .... only if I could get a freaking... Remake of all the games within a single game all with current gen graphics, will I even think about spending another dime on this franchise. Its not... More
- Anonymous commented on October 26, 2010 00:23
i bought it from ps3 store, and lara croft its awesome, probably the most fun game in the series.... More
- Live-In Harem Life Full of Togetherness
- 20-Year-Old Goddess "A Pretty Face & Body!"
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Wendy's Twitter "Shitposting Like Trump"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Licks Amorously
- Noble Knightess Brigade Completely Ravaged
- Sword Oratoria All About the Familia
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen "Sex Ed Every Day"
- Watch These Women Change Exceptionally Large
- Daraku Reijou Ravages More Schoolgirls
- Twitter Goddess "Moist & Beautiful"
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:47
Sagrada Reset Quite Gory
- Gore is always good, but i want to see his brain, that it will be hq.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:44
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism “Now With More Sumo”
- More loli = better. We need here more nudity. Something like in TLRD, but this guy can strip with premeditation.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:32
Ro-500 Ero-MMD Beset by Tentacles
- If i had such penis, all lolis would surrender....... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:29
Hana Midorikawa Figure Takes It Off
- Am i still a man? I am interested in dolls. Shame on me!... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:26
Higurashi Meakashi Teeming with Answers
- Those cute lolis meant to be hurt but with dick...... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 09:13
Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- It actually had a story line!... More