Microsoft has confirmed the happy news that its new Xbox One console will not be released in Japan or the rest of the lucky “tier 2” world in 2013, asking only that this fantastic announcement not be reported “too negatively.”
After its catastrophic showing at E3 and humiliating drubbing at the hands of Sony, Microsoft has finally caved in and conceded gamers the right to share games and buy them second-hand on the Xbox One, freed them of the need to be continuously online to use the console, and allow removed all regional restrictions on where the console can be played.
- Anonymous commented on June 28, 2013 16:17
Simple. They were fine with the policy as-is, but a bit more freedom is fine too. No gymnastics required.... More
- Anonymous commented on June 26, 2013 04:09
People have always been easy to anger. Being good at it is nothing special. Hence why young teenagers love the internet, because they can so easily get negative attention for so little effort. One comment... More
Sony has put the fears of gamers to rest by announcing even more clearly that the PlayStation 4 will support used games, as well as trading or lending of games, and does not require constant net access to play single player disc titles.
- Anonymous commented on September 8, 2013 00:35
Well that something me and my friend have been doing for the longest time already. Where we live a game cause about 200 to 250 and our salary are about 2,000 a month. so we... More
- Anonymous commented on July 16, 2013 01:07
Only that you don't buy it anymore. You buy a licence to play the game, you don't even own the disk, that's just the medium used to distribute the games.... More
Sony’s reaction to the complete compromise of the PS3’s security is to launch a wave of lawsuits against the hackers responsible, whilst speculation about them mounting a Microsoft-style mass ban of pirates and hackers is mounting.
- Anonymous commented on January 30, 2011 03:07
You just had to say that Artefact, the one with a TRIANGLE as his pic was being obtuse didn't you -_-... More
- Anonymous commented on January 30, 2011 02:40
Yes sony PLEASE take legal response against the crackers, i mean someone has to... They're just so bad at rapping T-T... More
Ken Akamatsu’s free manga distribution service “J-Comi” has launched (in beta form) to much fanfare with the complete Love Hina collection, but Akamatsu is publicly lamenting the fact that it seems all the users are too miserly to buy anything from his affiliate links, putting the project’s future in doubt before it is even out of beta.
- Anonymous commented on December 30, 2012 22:50
>shit don't sell >cry to everyone 'buy my shit' I'd expect no less from a faggot like Akamatsu... More
- Anonymous commented on December 3, 2010 19:10
450K downloaders probably used 4.5 million minutes of time and this is just a single game. What portion went to the content creators? It is the telecommunications companies and even computer component making companies that must... More
Ken Akamatsu, king of harem manga, is starting a free manga download site for out-of-print titles called “J-Comi,” and has announced all 14 volumes of Love Hina will be its first release.
Digital sales of retail PC games now all but equal retail sales in the US.
- Anonymous commented on March 20, 2014 13:05
Depends on ur internet. I can d/l most games in 5-20 mins. Also this is for Download games not buy a physical copy of the game. So if ur internet is fast enough, u can... More
- Anonymous commented on October 7, 2012 08:51
Used to be a pirate when I was a poorfag, then I got a job > Installed Steam, I'm having hell of fun playing original games and supporting the industry, most of the games I... More
Echoing recent comments by Codemasters, the CEO of Namco Bandai has also candidly stated that selling full games is old hat and that games should really be nothing but vehicles for DLC.
The CEO of Codemasters has been caught saying that he thinks selling “unfinished” games to customers is a much more effective strategy than investing in DRM.
- Anonymous commented on March 21, 2013 00:21
Pirating DLCs is not much of a problem. If you can pirate the game- you can pirate DLCs as well.... More
- Anonymous commented on September 8, 2011 06:46
There are a surprising amount of people who actually don't have internet or don't want to connect their consoles online. So these people are just getting the shaft then?... More
Major manga publisher Shogakukan have launched “Shonen Sunday for iPhone,” but cripplingly restrictive DRM, a meagre selection of ancient titles and prices higher than the actual paper volumes are leading many to suspect the scheme is already doomed to fail.
- Anonymous commented on June 18, 2010 17:29
Those are good suggestions, however I can't afford to buy a new giant monitor. Also it is not only the size that matters, resolution is probably more important to me. My eyesight isn't as good as... More
- Anonymous commented on June 18, 2010 14:39
Other than that people who are not your occult fans ie casual readers are more likely to pay for a site with a more extensive collection?... More
- Monmusu Quest #2 A Monstrous Orgy
- Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 DLC: "The Tiniest Yet!"
- To Love-Ru Darkness Genitals Compared
- A MangaGamer Valentine's: "Who Needs Real Women!"
- Chaos;Child: Love Chu Chu OP Absurdly Sexy
- Criminal Girls: Invite Only Nude Mod Emerges
- Goddess of 2ch: "Pretty Pettanko Perkiness"
- Top 10 Franchises With Copy-Paste Faces
- Sylvanas Ero-Animation "For The Horde!"
- Saimin Class Relentlessly Abusive
- Monmusu Quest #1 Animation "A Surplus of Succubi"
- Amazing World of Gumball Erotic Short Grinds Hard
- Pretty x Cation 2 Highly Promiscuous
- Toshi Densetsu Horny Ghosts Abounds
- Monmusu Quest #2 A Monstrous Orgy
- Studio FOW League of Legends Eroge "The Fox-Girl At Last!"
- "Virgin-Killing" Sweater Dangerously Sexy
- Top 20 Mangaka Who Slack Off Too Much!
- Masou Gakuen HxH BD Hastily Inserts
- Green Eyes Ane Kyun Yori Cute & Innocent
- Bokura no Sex Tighter Than Ever
- Mesu Kyoushi 4 Violates More Succulent Sensei
- "I Grabbed This Waitress By Her Pigtails" Tugs Hard
- Top 10 Worst Live Action Adaptations
- Shiiku x Kanojo Conclusion "Unsurprisingly Gruesome"
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:43
Nier: Automata × Phantasy Star Online 2
- 5 year old graphics.... sigh... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:28
Queen’s Blade Unlimited Announced
- Poor Nyx... she also fucked up Cattleya in the Vanquished Queens books. The Hide & Seek manga makes her suddenly seem harmless though...... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:25
Queen’s Blade Unlimited Announced
- Because part of her charm is that shes the dom. She wouldnt look right being that was with some manly man.... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:22
Mother & Son Incest Game “Do Your Mom For Money”
- What about Texas and all of those cowboys and Indians?... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 10:20
Top 10 Anime With The Best Swimsuit Episodes
- This cant be a serious list... definitely not from any swimsuit special connoisseurs at least. Just another mindless popularity contest that has nothing to do... More
- Anonymous on February 20, 2017 09:38
To Love-Ru Darkness Genitals Compared
- Talking about retard's dedication :/... More