Tragic news has surfaced as Kazutaka Yoshino, a cast member of the upcoming Shingeki no Kyojin stage play, has passed away in an accident whilst checking the acrobatic wire rigging – and leading to the entire stage play being cancelled as a result.
Revered seiyuu and singer Minase Inori (probably best known currently for her role as Re:Zero’s Rem) has unfortunately had all her live events and concerts set for November and December cancelled due to an online miscreant who issued her death threats, a rather timid course of action considering how frequent such toxic obsessivity is online.
The official website for the currently airing Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars has revealed that the series will cease broadcast after premiering its 4th episode, an event bound to go unnoticed by many considering the seemingly non-existent interest that anime fans have shown for it.
- Anonymous commented on August 1, 2016 14:35
What does an American company that essentially cockblocks the original Japanese CREATORS in NA have to do with MD's production? No one in their right mind has touched HG since due to their dickness about... More
- Anonymous commented on August 1, 2016 10:54
Let me put it simple for you, all girl anime sucks, that's all. I can barely stand real women as it is, try showing me an anime full of basically the same thing is like... More
A recent event held in honor of reputable mecha anime Suisei no Gargantia has revealed that the anime’s highly awaited 2nd season has been cancelled, sure to send its many avid fans into a fit of rage and sorrow.
- Anonymous commented on April 14, 2016 23:54
They've used all the money for season 2 to release the pachinko Suisei no Gargantia...... More
- Anonymous commented on April 11, 2015 15:20
Now that's disappointing. I already bought a lot of sht related to the anime on my last trip to Japan, now this SOBs don't plan on making a 2nd season...... More
Total production controversy anime Aku no Hana’s evil continues even after its mercifully unwatched ending, with the disc’s release cancelled two days before release for reasons detractors suspect have everything to do with abysmally low double digit sales rather than the official explanation of unspecified “defects.”
- Anonymous commented on July 29, 2013 13:36
Fuq you man, i like A Scanner Darkly and actually appreciate rotoscoping, it was interesting to see an anime attempt it for an emotionally charged psychological anime. I'd buy it if they localize the anime.... More
- Anonymous commented on July 28, 2013 03:07
I think "defects" refers to the people who still insist that rotoscoping is something unique and original, and that Japanese people's faces consist of a single flat shade of color in reality.... More
One Piece mangaka Eiichiro Oda hospitalisation with a tonsil infection has caused the cancellation of at least two One Piece instalments, alarming many fans yet again.
Doujin fans are quaking at the wrath of Disney, which has just shut down a free doujin game for daring to include a likeness of Mickey Mouse, demanding ¥6,000,000 in compensation for good measure.
- Anonymous commented on May 11, 2014 08:21
ahem... correction. DISNEY -IS- THE ULTIMATE PRICK! they haven' gotten any better with the years...... More
- Anonymous commented on May 11, 2014 08:18
Disney have lobby'ed this from 14 years after creation all the way up to 75 years after creators death, and now they want it increased to 150!!! years. glad US laws don't count here so we... More
The abrupt cancellation of Mitokon, a manga by Mangatarou serialised in Jump SQ, has lately become rather notorious for prompting what may be (in various meanings of the term) one of harshest manga endings ever…
Aya Hirano has announced that she has “decided to quit” her agency Space Craft, and that she has closed her fan club (which apparently still had members) as well.
- Anonymous commented on October 17, 2012 10:40
If you have a daughter or a close female friend, or maybe a girfriend whom you care so much. See's aya's talent, admire her and adore her. Even take her as a role model. Suddenly... More
- Anonymous commented on October 17, 2012 10:26
I care about haruhi you sick retard. I'm no otaku, but I love the anime and the character.... More
The 2011 Tokyo International Anime Fair has been officially cancelled, ostensibly because of the unstable power and transit situations.
- Anonymous commented on July 23, 2011 15:01
I heard some talk taht some members of the JGSDF Special Forces Group and within the Central Readiness Force of the idea of a covert operation to eliminate Ishaihara and make it look like an... More
- PrinceHeir commented on March 19, 2011 17:11
lol he just saved him from humiliation.... More
What a legion of detractors could not accomplish, an earthquake and a flooded reactor have in a stroke – most upcoming broadcasts of Madoka have been cancelled.
- Frank commented on March 29, 2011 12:40
So did Madoka officially get cancelled or just post-poned because of the earthquake? If it's not the earthquake, what was the problem? Thanks :)... More
- Anonymous commented on March 25, 2011 20:14
So can someone tell me please the true, too many trolls around, i just wanna know if this is canceled for real, becouse im getting tired of looking for info about this anime, (i love... More
Otaku losses continue to mount with the news that top Touhou doujin event Reitaisai, formerly due on the 13th of March, is to be cancelled as a result of the quake.
- 20-Year-Old Goddess "A Pretty Face & Body!"
- Live-In Harem Life Full of Togetherness
- Zutto Suki Datta Total NTR Anime
- Trinity Seven Movie BD Overflowing with Sex Appeal
- Wicked Princessemination Complete Nightmare Fuel
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Wendy's Twitter "Shitposting Like Trump"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Licks Amorously
- Noble Knightess Brigade Completely Ravaged
- Sword Oratoria All About the Familia
- B*lma Adventure "What Dragon B*ll Should Have Been"
- Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Boasts Blasphemous Sex Appeal
- Ero Zemi Ecchi ni Yaru-Ki ni ABC "Reuses Animation"
- Monster Musume OAD Monstrously Voluptuous
- Majiwaru Shikiyoku "Now Has R18 Version!"
- Raunchy Cosplay Goddess "Rem So Lewd!"
- 2B Cosplay by Umi Kani "All About the Butt"
- Top 10 Manga Dropped by Readers For Being too Long
- Kizuna Ai's Ero-MMD Debut
- Jitaku Keibiin Caught on Camera
- Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen "Sex Ed Every Day"
- Watch These Women Change Exceptionally Large
- Daraku Reijou Ravages More Schoolgirls
- LVL 20 JD Goddess Boasts Massive Allure
- Twitter Goddess "Moist & Beautiful"
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 13:29
MapleStory’s Re:Zero Event Heads West
- YOUR MOM IS SO FAT, THAT YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HER ASS WITH ALL YOUR SEASONING :D AND TAKE YOUR BITCHES WITH YOU :O... More
- cpc65 on April 30, 2017 13:19
Beautiful Boa Hancock Cosplay Takes Charge
- Trouser Snake... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 12:41
Roger Jr Expunged From Tekken 7
- it's scary thought. The fact that lots of people believe it is that it is possible to happen, considering SJW will rage over anything.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 12:15
Renai Boukun Sadistically Sexy
- Too bad...? I dunno, I'd say that's a good thing.... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 11:51
Sin Nanatsu no Taizai Demonically Hot
- wait wait wait so this is not the second season of nanatsu no taizai? wtf I tought it was so Im not watching this delicious series... More
- Anonymous on April 30, 2017 11:45
20-Year-Old Goddess “A Pretty Face & Body!”
- ugly... More