China’s Zhangjiajie glass bridge – touted as the longest and highest glass-bottomed bridge in the world – was forcibly closed after being open to the public for only 13 days, though thankfully action was taken before it could explode.
The latest marvel of Chinese engineering to be doing the rounds online are some of the ultra-slim buildings of Shanghai, earning such high praise as “looking just like a movie set” and “being even thinner than Japan’s.”
- Anonymous commented on September 6, 2016 16:23
Coming Soon... To a U.S. city near you.. The $3000 a month TINY HOME no one can afford. Thank you George Soros!... More
- Anonymous commented on January 22, 2014 22:51
I can't help but think of Terraria or some other 2d building game. I can see how it works, just, it wont last with wind...... More
The latest miracle of China quality construction to have amazed those in China and beyond is the advent of “fake” windows – in fact just black squares painted on the side of a building…
A new Seoul municipal office in the likeness of a “big wave” poised to crash down on the old Japanese colonial era city offices has provoked plenty of controversy in Japan, being condemned as “the ultimate expression of Korean tastelessness” and “a deliberate insult to tsunami victims.”
- Kiljoy616 commented on November 18, 2013 10:29
Looks cool, get over it, if your going to try and not offend anyone then nothing will ever be built at all. Love to see the twin tower one, better than the stupid arrow one... More
- Anonymous commented on November 17, 2013 19:14
Koreans are bunch of cheating pussy... More
Tatami flooring boasting embedded LED lighting has been wowing many Japanese online with its overpowering cyber-wafuu styling.
The lengths Chinese real estate developers will go to when mere property owners refuse to sell up are yet again causing a stir, with the latest example seeing tenants simply having their building torn down around them.
The latest China quality architecture to be causing a stir is the unashamed uniformity of a vast new Hainan suburb, combining both the charms of suburban sprawl and large-scale housing projects.
China’s latest pork-barrel prestige project will reportedly take the form of a giant ring, but so pointless is the project that it soon found itself the butt of mass Photoshop mockery.
Reinforced glass panels are amongst the latest China quality manufactures to begin mysteriously exploding, in this case dropping the unfortunates who walking over it into the depths below.
A recently restored section of the Great Wall of China has collapsed, prompting much soul-searching as to how modern Chinese construction techniques could not keep standing for 2 decades what had previously stood for centuries.
- Chen-04 commented on November 18, 2013 01:37
Do you mean a lack of (honesty and greed) Or dou you mean a (lack of honesty) and greed?... More
- Anonymous commented on November 11, 2012 19:20
Ancient China known for the best engineering and good architectures. Modern China is best known for their "Do it wrong at the super-duper-ultra-wrongest wrong ever".... More
The “harmonious” design of a Starbucks outlet located at one of Japan’s top Shinto sites has outraged the architectural sensibilities of many Japanese, although pleasurable feelings of violation at the hands of corporate America are sadly complicated by the fact it was designed by Japanese architects…
China’s latest boast is a 30 floor hotel built in only 15 days and supposedly able to withstand “magnitude 9” earthquakes.
- Anonymous commented on August 9, 2012 03:33
its not impossible. Its just that we're so used to the SLOW pace in the western world... More
- Anonymous commented on May 6, 2012 10:55
Made of Garbage no doubt. Really China, If you want to look for attention you got it. Now stop being a spoilt child and build something safe. Christ even my mouse is breaking apart and... More
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of 2ch Onanizes Furiously
- Funbag Fantasy Abreast With Oppai
- Erotic Elsa Granhiert Cosplay Bountifully Busty
- Masou Gakuen HxH Climaxes
- Dragon's Crown Ero-Animation Beautifully Bouncy
- Kazami Yuuka Ero-MMD "Sex On The Beach!"
- JK B*tch ni Shiboraretai Still Stupendously Sleazy
- Tokyo Game Show 2016 Booth Babes Utterly Astounding
- Top 10 Anime Most Difficult to Tell Others You Adore
- "Zero Hair" Rem Ero-Cosplay
- Anubis Ero-Cosplay by Non Will Send You to The Afterlife
- E-Cup Bikini Goddess: "Look What I Can Fit Inside!"
- Cheeky Girl Overflowing With Perversions
- Sakura Space Uncensored Pre-Release Edition Launches
- China Matsuoka Wild Orgies Nonstop Naughtiness
- Houkago Initiation Massively Sensual
- Skimpy Shuten Douji Cosplay Fabulously Flat
- Top 10 Worst Manga-to-Anime Adaptations
- Ririchiyo Ero-Cosplay by Tsubomin Demonically Sexy
- Hell's Daughter Is A Flesh Onaho "Not For Vanilla Fans!"
- Goddess of Twitter: "Massively Beautiful!"
- Morrigan Ero-SFM Frighteningly Forceful
- Shiiku x Kanojo Psychologically Disturbing
- Top 20 Most Anticipated Autumn 2016 Anime
- Ishmon16 on September 26, 2016 09:59
Bunny Girl Reisen Inaba Cosplay Exceedingly Cute
- How do I make her my wife?... More
- MARl0 on September 26, 2016 09:28
Gyakuten Saiban Bids Adieu
- They have to at least go through the Trials and Tribulations game as well right? The story isn't complete without it!... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 09:27
Otaku Celebrate The Birthday Of Re:Zero’s Half-Elf Emilia
- REM AND EMILIA BEST GIRLS... More
- Justin iZ Here on September 26, 2016 09:08
Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors “Still Censored”
- If they actually stopped censoring stuff and pretty came out saying they fucked up, yeah I would buy from them again. But as it stands... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:57
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Headed to Western Arcades
- We still have arcades?... More
- Anonymous on September 26, 2016 08:35
Custom FFXV Xbox One Prize Unveiled
- Not gonna lie, That looks really bad. And that's bad is in not very good not Michael Jackson bad.... More