Worst videos you can find

1. Obsidian said:

I fucking lol'd.

Seconded.
    Didn't even watch the video yet....

Posted 8 years ago # Quote
  2. Geerie said:
    i fucking win

She looks like some Egyptian character from a Disney cartoon.

3. The worst video I have seen was on a Comedy Central program called Tosh.O It was of an elephant who stuck half his trunk or more up another elephant's ass, pulled out some shit, and popped it in his mouth.

4. Posted 8 years ago # Quote
  5. Sad to see a video that proves stereotypes. Though I wish I had a popeyes locally to compare it to KFC.

6. That popeye video doesn't prove stereotypes all it proves it that the reporter only spoke to the dumbest people they can find . . . . .like always . I say dumb not because they black but because popeyes is a chicken place so what else our they gonna run out of

7. Alessa said:
    Sad to see a video that proves stereotypes. Though I wish I had a popeyes locally to compare it to KFC.

That kinda reminds me, there is one Popeyes that is gonna be open near my shopping complex soon.... =D

8. Of course this doesn't even touch the fact that the community could have been predominantly black already and the station didn't care to interview the ones who were calm and understanding about the lack of chicken because it's controversy that gets the station ratings. :P

In other words, no different from how the media usually seems to exaggerate the negative elements of society, perhaps making them seem disproportionately common to their actual occurences.

Furthermore, the kinds of people who would be calm about the matter probably didn't see any reason to talk to the media as they had no strong feelings about it, compared to these wackos who really cared and felt they had to tell people about this apparent injustice.

9. muteKi said:
    Of course this doesn't even touch the fact that the community could have been predominantly black already and the station didn't care to interview the ones who were calm and understanding about the lack of chicken because it's controversy that gets the station ratings. :P

In other words, no different from how the media usually seems to exaggerate the negative elements of society, perhaps making them seem disproportionately common to their actual occurences.

Furthermore, the kinds of people who would be calm about the matter probably didn't see any reason to talk to the media as they had no strong feelings about it, compared to these wackos who really cared and felt they had to tell people about this apparent injustice.

I found most of the people to be calm, cool, and collected who were expressing a grievance in a respectable manner. It was just the one woman who wanted to hop out of her suv to scream at the recording who was a little off.

The other reason why they were mostly black is African Americans favor fried chicken since most of their ancestors were slaves from the South where their food culture was formed, ie soul food. It became apart of soul food since the British brought with them their fried food techniques when they settled the South which was conducive to the hot, humid climate in an age before refrigeration. At least that is my theory.

10. Interestingly, I am from Arkansas and have always hated fried chicken.

11. My area hates fried chicken. We use to have 4 KFC's. Now we have one KFC/A&W combo restaurant and one KFC in a bad part of town.

12. Geerie said:
    i fucking win

Oh i see what you did there.

13. Here you go.

You must log in to post.