Sankaku Complex Forums » Games

Recommand me a Video Game

1. Avatar Image

tB

Play Eve Online with me when I decide to start up again and join a corp.

Posted 8 years ago # Quote
  2. Buy Punch Out! on Wii when that's out and feel the nostalgia over the reworked theme tune.

3. sporkhead said:
    Buy Punch Out! on Wii when that's out and feel the nostalgia over the reworked theme tune.

I don't own a Wii, since PC is superior in every way :D

4. Icy-nee-san said:

Touhou is good for PC games if you aren't looking for something deep... Must warn you it's hard. You can try Perfect World maybe... I can't try since no matter how many times I downloaded it wouldn't install properly and it's fucking 2gigs... if you look for some light casual games popcap games has a few of those. The one game I wanted to try but my pc didn't allow me to was mass effect...

5. Go buy Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2

6. Raso said:
    Go buy Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2

I don't own a PS3, so im waiting on the secret PC port but it looks like they're only gonna do it for the main Dynasty warriors games D:

I want Samurai Warriors 3 and Warriors Orochi 2 damnit >___<

I NEED RANMARU'S TRAP GOODNESS!!

>__>||

7. Icy-nee-san said:

Not really to be honest. PC gaming for me is only decent for when the games have had the PC as the lead platform (such as with The Orange Box, or Half Life 2), most PC games receive poor console ports (Resi 4 being a prime example, which was ported from the inferior PS2 version, still missing graphical effects from the GC and Wii versions) for example.

Besides, if you are gaming on the PC, you are still missing out on classics like (recent classics such as) Super Mario Galaxy, Little King's Story, Valkyria Chronicles, Little Big Planet and more.

Ultimately it all depends on what you want and whether it is accesible to you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you got The Orange Box yet? If you haven't it's definitely worth purchasing, hours of fun. Should be easy to get off Steam, too.

Simcity 4 if only because I spent so many hours building "Asahina Town" and it's still great to play. Should be easy to get for cheap.

8. sporkhead said:

Not really to be honest. PC gaming for me is only decent for when the games have had the PC as the lead platform (such as with The Orange Box, or Half Life 2), most PC games receive poor console ports (Resi 4 being a prime example, which was ported from the inferior PS2 version, still missing graphical effects from the GC and Wii versions) for example.

Besides, if you are gaming on the PC, you are still missing out on classics like (recent classics such as) Super Mario Galaxy, Little King's Story, Valkyria Chronicles, Little Big Planet and more.

Ultimately it all depends on what you want and whether it is accesible to you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you got The Orange Box yet? If you haven't it's definitely worth purchasing, hours of fun. Should be easy to get off Steam, too.

Simcity 4 if only because I spent so many hours building "Asahina Town" and it's still great to play. Should be easy to get for cheap.

Well Im able to emulated most things from the previous generation and for the new gen classics I can just hope on a bus and go to my friends house if i really want to, and maybe in the near future ill be able to emulate this gen as well. Downloading the games them selfs isnt much of a problem either with my unlimited 1mb/s speed :D

I have not seen a copy of orange box in any EB games, Best buy, Future shop, or wallmart. Plus for some reason I just dont like the look of it.

Ill try Simcity 4 after i get bored of MMOs XP

Also thanks for actually recommending me something other like...everyone else :P

You must log in to post.