Sankaku Complex Forums » Japan

1. Avatar Image

dvd

[url=http://tsune.cocona.jp/moeagaru_nihonkoku/frame_moeagaru_nihonkoku.html]

A physics expert claims to have top secret evidence about a complainting lawsuit by the Tokyo district court due its Unconstitutional actions against animated culture.

We have to wait and see.

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. "Top secret evidence" huh?

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. Avatar Image

dvd

palmtop-tiger said:
    "Top secret evidence" huh?

He claims that it is real!

We just need a translator.

Attachments

1. 20110322b.jpg 6 years old
    2. 20110205b.jpg 6 years old
    Posted 6 years ago #
  4. It says...
    "All your Loli belong to us"

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. Avatar Image

DP

They need so many signs for this short sentence?

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. I'll ask Arte about it.

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. It contains a legal brief alleging the ordinance is in conflict with the Japanese constitution, which the writer claims has been presented to the Tokyo district court.

I'm not sure about the procedures surrounding such a challenge so I can't comment as to whether it is actually valid; I have not heard any news regarding the matter in any case. Personally I'm not convinced the law can be challenged on constitutional grounds as it has been sneakily designed as a restriction on distribution to minors rather than an outright ban (although for practical purposes the effect is similar).

Posted 6 years ago #
  8. Artefact said:
    It contains a legal brief alleging the ordinance is in conflict with the Japanese constitution, which the writer claims has been presented to the Tokyo district court.

I'm not sure about the procedures surrounding such a challenge so I can't comment as to whether it is actually valid; I have not heard any news regarding the matter in any case. Personally I'm not convinced the law can be challenged on constitutional grounds as it has been sneakily designed as a restriction on distribution to minors rather than an outright ban (although for practical purposes the effect is similar).

Thanks that clears it up quite a bit.

Posted 6 years ago #
  9. donyea said:

Thanks that clears it up quite a bit.

Also makes it sound similar to the US use of miller test in the protect act. Damn sneaky politicians.

Posted 6 years ago #
  10. Avatar Image

dvd

11. Avatar Image

dvd

Posted 6 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.