Sankaku Complex Forums » General

1. Avatar Image

GTR

Sorrior said:

I am condoning NO SUCH THING. I am against censorship and control of the internet in all it's forms.

i doubt this will ever happen in the near future but how about in times of total war (that includes cyber war) against more influential countries (and its allies)? I'm sure the military will take total control of the domestic internet and basically make it an intranet for the homefront to protect aagainst foreign cyber-attacks

Posted 7 years ago # Quote
  2. GTR said:

i doubt this will ever happen in the near future but how about in times of total war (that includes cyber war) against more influential countries (and its allies)? I'm sure the military will take total control of the domestic internet and basically make it an intranet for the homefront to protect aagainst foreign cyber-attacks

At which time i motherfucking swear DEATH TO THE ARMY DEATH TO THE COUNTRY. I'm sorry but if a nation takes it's peoples freedom all in the name of security then it need not exist. For then it has shown it CANNOT defend it's people. Whether it be from themselves outside foes or the government itself.It has failed in it's NO.1 job that of protecting its citizens from outside sources and those in power.

3. Sorrior said:
    At which time i motherfucking swear DEATH TO THE ARMY DEATH TO THE COUNTRY. I'm sorry but if a nation takes it's peoples freedom all in the name of security then it need not exist. For then it has shown it CANNOT defend it's people. Whether it be from themselves outside foes or the government itself.It has failed in it's NO.1 job that of protecting its citizens from outside sources and those in power.

he's raging!

4. unsung said:

he's raging!

Even the idea of rights being removed is repugnant to me to the very depth of my being. To use an analogy it's like being jewish to your sterotypical palastinian. Just one drop of it and the rage gets flowing. Normally i'm a borderline pacifist hell i won't even kill mice or mosquitos on purpose not up here at least(our mosquito's are safe they lack virus's and the like) HOWEVER if you start infringing on someones rights i'll become like a blood crazed deamon screaming with an insane desire to rip you limb from limb and eat your remains. Same applies to people who harm others for no reason BTW.

In short do whatever you want as long as you don't force others to and you're fine start screaming remove rights and ban things for no good reason and you've got a madman on your hands.

Just how i'm programmed i've always beleived in individual freedoms ton an insane degree. Oh and when i've said before my sesne of honor is genetic i wasn't kidding it goes against it tof orce your limits on others outside of harming people.

5. Sorrior said:
    stuff that i agree with

why can't more people be like you? ^_^

i guess this is what happens when your nation is founded by puritanical crazies that made the then Catholics of Europe more tame you get an up tight society that thinks it knows whats best for her people when it doesn't even know what it really wants at all

You must log in to post.