Sankaku Complex Forums » Meta

[closed]

Vocaloid Video thread.

1. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something miku.

on the subject of Miku.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. interesting vid.....well that was random ^.^

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Umm....pyrolight, why are you making a new thread for each video you wanna post? Mind keeping them here? And the tifa thread is rather random too. You could've mentioned that in the article, or somewhere else. Unless your purpose was to talk about cosplay in general.

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. motaku96 said:
    Umm....pyrolight, why are you making a new thread for each video you wanna post? Mind keeping them here? And the tifa thread is rather random too. You could've mentioned that in the article, or somewhere else. Unless your purpose was to talk about cosplay in general.

A rather old article? If anyone was still curious unless they happened to come across it in the related articles they would never find it.

On the topic of videos, it might be time to consider something more robust then a single thread, like a forum.

That thread is and will always be rather useless unless you are checking it daily.

Hell even setting up specific "mega threads" related to subjects aka vocaloids would allow people with an interest in the subject matter more useful access.

Neat and tidy is fine, but it does make the "random threads" a huge mess. Imagine if poor Gantz and GTR has a random political thread... wait that would be an improvement, ignore that.

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. Pyrolight said:

A rather old article? If anyone was still curious unless they happened to come across it in the related articles they would never find it.

On the topic of videos, it might be time to consider something more robust then a single thread, like a forum.

That thread is and will always be rather useless unless you are checking it daily.

Hell even setting up specific "mega threads" related to subjects aka vocaloids would allow people with an interest in the subject matter more useful access.

Neat and tidy is fine, but it does make the "random threads" a huge mess. Imagine if poor Gantz and GTR has a random political thread... wait that would be an improvement, ignore that.

I meant the recent Tifa cosplay article, which is what I thought sparked your interest in finding the older article.

I'm not saying you can't make new threads, but there are like 3 other Miku related threads that you could've posted this in, aside from the video thread. I don't know if you were actually reading the other threads, but perhaps a "lurkmoar" is appropriate in this situation.

And quite frankly, if the topic doesn't garner enough interest, you're just making a thread to post a single video link.

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. motaku96 said:

I meant the recent Tifa cosplay article, which is what I thought sparked your interest in finding the older article.

Good point didn't think about it.

I'm not saying you can't make new threads, but there are like 3 other Miku related threads that you could've posted this in, aside from the video thread. I don't know if you were actually reading the other threads, but perhaps a "lurkmoar" is appropriate in this situation.

You mean threads that have no particular relevance to video based subject matter? That utterly misses the whole point.

Articles/videos/images are all different content and stuffing them all together in a mile long thread is virtually worthless.

BTW I think Lurkmoar doesn't really apply now does it?

And quite frankly, if the topic doesn't garner enough interest, you're just making a thread to post a single video link.

Two videos. Also are the boards that cluttered? The front page is a day old.

While I agree single posts for videos might not be the best idea, dumping them into unrelated threads is no better.

Everything I have posted has been unrelated to every other post and has not current (that I know about) thread related (content and medium) to it.

Lets just call this the "vocaloid mega thread".

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Pyrolight said:

While I agree single posts for videos might not be the best idea, dumping them into unrelated threads is no better.

Everything I have posted has been unrelated to every other post and has not current (that I know about) thread related (content and medium) to it.

Lets just call this the "vocaloid mega thread".

:/
    Uhh.....okay, I guess.

Posted 7 years ago #
  8. The thread is still empty, so here are a few DECO*27

Posted 7 years ago #
  9. way too many similar threads during this generation of sancomers...=0...

well its a vocaloid thread so i guess its fine~

Posted 7 years ago #
  10. we will defeat you!

Posted 7 years ago #
  11. arielaol said:
    way too many similar threads during this generation of sancomers...=0...

I am most certainly not "this generation of sancomers".

Anyway

It's an oldie but one of my favs

Great song and vid.

Posted 7 years ago #
  12. Pyrolight said:

I am most certainly not "this generation of sancomers".

I know that =P... I was just making a general statement
    (hell you're 6 months older than me if I recall correctly)

well regardless, I loved those songs~... I can't never get enough of luka ♥

Posted 7 years ago #
  13. Stupid computer reinstall

arielaol said:

I know that =P... I was just making a general statement
    (hell you're 6 months older than me if I recall correctly)

/spits out some tobacco juice and points his cane at arie~ *insert witty comment here*

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/charts/niconico/player.php?vid=sm12696508

Couldn't really decide where to stick this one. Same song as the first vid but with Marissa instead.

Posted 7 years ago #
  14. Avatar Image

CC

Posted 7 years ago #
  15. CC said:
    Because Starcraft 2 is awesome like that.

LMAO

Posted 7 years ago #
  16. Gasping for air, so wrong but so right.

Posted 7 years ago #
  17. Suits here voice quite well. Animation in the video is a little creepy though.

Posted 7 years ago #
  18. *ah-hem*

can't have one without the other i suppose

Posted 7 years ago #
  19. Pyrolight said:

Gasping for air, so wrong but so right.

That was awesome :)

Posted 7 years ago #
  20. Been a bit but

Posted 7 years ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.