Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-1

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-2

The woes of one distraught JK have been heard around the internet as the girl has been stripped of all her precious Love Live goods by her evil mother, with the items presumably being tossed out and leaving both her and hundreds online in a state of devastation.

The girl’s (she apparently has a fondness for Sakurauchi Riko) initial disheartening tweet, would be followers wishing to see her follow-up Tweets themselves will have to wait for the poor girl to collect herself and accept their invites before doing so:

“I was tired from having a fever and did not do anything. Then my mother threw away all my Love Live things from my room. Riko-chan, where did you go? What was wrong with me? My Riko-chan and my Aqours, return them. Return my cherished things – I will never forgive my mother. I’ll curse her.

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-1

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-2

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-3

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-4

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-5

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-6

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-7

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-8

Naturally some believe the incident may have merely been a stunt to acquire followers on Twitter, moreso after the girl found her goods unharmed in a cardboard box:

Highschool-Girl-LoveLive-Collection-Destroyed-9

06:59 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Why is this tagged with "Fujoshi"? There's no yaoi hobby in the pictures. o.O

12:57 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I found out what really happened. Couldn't believe my eyes. smh
    youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

16:39 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

That video actually fake lmao.

16:39 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

staged I meant.

09:01 07/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Actually it's 100% real despite what you think. The world is a big place.

06:29 07/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

though it does indeed look fake and staged, some kids would actually go that crazy.

13:33 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Nice find and sums it all up pretty fast.

13:19 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

That is serious. No wonder it has gotten so big.

09:34 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

If it's importance. I won't place it on desk like that. I'll put it on shelf. Maybe her mother think the same as me. You should put something more suit for education on desk like pencil, dictionary, book & etc.

She still lucky that her mother won't just throw it out.

Now I've to increase more shelf for my hobby.

08:04 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

>Riko-chan, where did you go?
    >I will never forgive my mother. I’ll curse her.
    A sudden kawaii turn of events.

04:56 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Good way to make your kid hate you.

06:12 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

It is the mother's responsibility to be a parent first and a friend second. You can't always do just what feels good and makes you popular.

When the girl is out on her own and paying her own bills she can do what she likes. Until then she has to do what mom says.

And I will bet mom in this case had good reason to do this. You don't know the back story but it has all the marks of her daughter becoming a NEET/otaku/hikkimori or whatever and not anyone who has a future.

21:20 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

this is why i like christian parents. the bible says both, obey parents and parents don't anger your kids

16:03 07/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Is also the parents job to teach their kids how to solve conflicts in civil manner. Trowing away kid's things because you don't like them is a childish way to "solve the problem". She should had talked to her and let her have her merch as long she earn them by having good grades, working for them (if possible do Japanese laws) or at the very least be a helpful member of the family/society. And while it is trued that some times you have to be the bad guy forcing your kid to agreed whit you is just going to make them hate you and hide things from you.

People that don't have the patience to be a parent but don't what to be alone should just get a pet instead.

04:55 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Don't know enough about the situation. But if the stuff was trashed just because the mother doesn't like her daughters interests, that's pretty shitty of her. Maybe she thinks it's a bad influence or some shit I guess, but who knows.

10:20 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

If it's a bad influence, she ought to pull her daughter aside and talk about it first.

If she thrashes the things as the first resort, she's a spiteful adult who doesn't know how to parent.

23:15 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

What is this? A person using common sense in sankaku complex? what madness is this?

09:19 07/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

RUN, it's a trap.

Comment by Riiku
    04:24 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.1)

If it's true, the mother is stupid fucking bitch, and I hope the girl leave her as soon as possible and never visit her again, ever, leaving her to die alone and forgotten.

Don't fuck with people's passions, even if you think it's stupid and useless.

If it's a hoax, meh, the girl is the bitch in this case.

17:43 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

...this just shows the value of reading articles to the end. As it was revealed that all the stuff was just carefully placed in a box. All mama did in this case was clean off a desk full of carefully-displayed anime stuff and put it away. Probably because mama thought that desk would be better used for, well, schoolwork.

With any luck, that girl will have a shelf or two installed where she can display her stuff.

05:16 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

There's a lot that isn't being said, so it's silly for us to jump to conclusions. And for you to say her mother is a "stupid fucking bitch" is reprehensible. Was she being abused? Was she provided with food, shelter and clothing? This is what a parent is supposed to provide. A parent is not required to support or even respect their children's hobbies. And, realistically, anything within the confines of her house/apartment are hers, not her daughter's.

Is her mother insensitive? Absolutely. But there's no evidence to call her anything worse.

Also, remember this is Japan, not the US, Canada or the UK. Japanese children are treated considerably different and have vastly different expectations placed upon them.

In other words, don't be a jackass.

06:57 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

"Don't be a jackass" Ironic... That's what you are being.

"Anything within the confines of her house are her's, not her daughter's" Incorrect. If someone lets you stay at a house, and you receive mail there then you are considered a tenant. You have a right to come, and go from that place until an eviction. Perhaps its different in Japan, and this is what you are implying but as far as I know the belongings of someone are to the one who ACTUALLY owns them.

18:24 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Well, shouldn't your parents at least attempt to make you feel safe? Throwing away your stuff or things you are passionate about as a teen or child will only make you fear them and/or hate them. And that's the place you should be calling "home". This is one of the many things that causes trust and control issues when the person becomes an adult.

09:15 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

um no - children which is what she is aka a high school student do not have the rights you list. As long as she is being supported by her parents her parents have rights to set expectations. Now if she wants to get a job and support herself then things are different.

Comment by Riiku
    16:14 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, I was exaggerating a bit of course, but I agree that you need to repay your parents in some way, since they provided you with food and shelter for many years.

By this I mean you just can help them with food or some basic needs, but if they've been shitty to you, you can also be shitty to them - throw their stuff out, never say "I love you", constantly remind them of all the bad things they've done to you, e.t.c. The point is to make them regret, this is what important for me.

But don't leave them to die, of course, sorry about that.

16:56 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I support Riiku on this one. It doesn't really looked that bad and it seemed to be only a warning of sort since she got them back anyway.

Even the figurine can be fixed easily and the posters are safely tucked away.

02:47 07/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

There's always that one asshole in the comments who will jump in to defend literally anything.

06:43 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

09:43 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

My religious parents threw a lot of my stuff when I was young. They even threw away and ripped up a copy of Full Metal Panic manga that I had received from a friend that I was never to see again. My mother also broke my copy of Final Fantasy Tactics because she said I was rude to a guest. That was the only game I cared about because it was given to me by the same childhood friend. I didn't even care about the game, as I had another copy that I actually used for playtime. Parents can be cruel sometimes. Punish your kids, but don't destroy their things, especially if they are things that mean something to them. I'm almost 30 and I still feel very sad when I think about it.

Comment by Riiku
    16:06 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I could never love parents like that, especially if they are religious. Good thing you're not me.

22:00 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

A few months back I saw a young (25yo? 27yo?) mother with a kid that was obviously under 10yo - more like 6 (idk - I am bad at guessing the ages of kids).

They were on the same bus as me and the kid was acting as you'd expect from a kid - playing around and being kinda annoying.

The point of this story however is how the mother acted.
    She started to try and make the kid to behave by... Insulting it and calling the kid stupid.

Then - when this didn't work out - she started to threaten to destroy the kid's toys.
    Obviously the 6yo reacted like every 6yo would and started crying - creating even bigger uproar.

Who's the real CHILD in this situation?
    Threatening to destroy kid's toys is a form of mental abuse and proves that the woman is not mature enough to have kids if the 2nd thing she thinks of is to resort to such threats (1st being apparently "insult the kid so it realizes it's doing something wrong").

21:03 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

By the sound of it, I'd tell it was less of disciplining, and more of taking out their stress on you.
    But hey..who am I to judge. Just another 30's hailing from abnormal family.

Cheers mate

04:52 06/10/2017 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

They are both wrong in this case.

The girl clearly has an obsessive attachment to her hobby which is naturally unhealthy.

The Mother, if she did do this, behaved incredibly immature, she should have talked about this and at least ask her daughter to hide the things instead of throwing them out herself, for most kids, something like this can be quite traumatic, especially in Japan.

Stupid behavior on both of them.

If it's fake, then all the same, pure stupidity to gain more views. It'll come out sooner or later.

05:09 06/10/2017 # ! Good (+0.6)

No, the mother is just a bitch, Plenty of japanese women are known for hating their children and being shitty parents, cause they see their kids as an anchor tying them down to a failing marriage with a man that never advanced of management ($$$).

10:19 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Not just Japanese. I bet you will find something like this in every country that has a 9-5 job and a high living cost.

07:36 07/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

How would you feel if your parents threw away you stuff? To clarify not just anime merch, I mean stuff in general like video games, books, computer, consoles or whatever thing that has personal value.

15:06 07/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

your*

12:42 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

How dare someone be passionate about something other than their 9-5 job or their school life. How dare they enjoy something that isn't productive to society!

19:27 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

So... Who paid for all that stuff?
    If the girl actually went and got a job to be able to afford to buy that crap, her mom has no rights to throw it out, even if it's in "her house".
    I hate how some parents seems to think just because the house is theirs, that somehow make it so everything in it is theirs as well.
    The room they "lent" to their kids is legally owned by the kid until that "lease" is rescinded(when they get kicked out/leave), as such, when a parent does anything within the room of their kid, it's shouldn't be considered as part of their house but as a "private room", thus essentially illegal for any parent to throw out anything in it.

Unless, the parent also bought that stuff, in which case, it's also on a "lease" to the kid and can be rescinded at any moment. But that can also just be called bad parenting.

20:46 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

THIS IS GREAT!!!

20:47 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

TAKE A NOTE, WEEBS! YOU SHOULD NEVER TREAT ANIME LIKE A RELIGION. YOU BRAINLESS WEEBS!

17:28 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Solution: Kill him you mother

20:50 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

"Him"? lol that's definitely not a "mother". THIS IS WHY WEEBS ARE STUPID BUNCH

20:22 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Seeing this makes me love my mom.
    She actually bought me a black rock shooter figuring for roughly 60 bucks. It's obviously bootleg but the fact she bought me one unlike these... monsters, makes me appreciate how understanding she is. Well... she does love hello kitty and collect her merch so we different

16:49 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Don't know too much of what happened but that's not "TRASHING" if none of them are destroyed. If that was my mom and she was trashing my stuff, they won't just be in a cardboard box, they'd be in the "trash" with most things missing or broken.Posters would be ripped into pieces and figurines irreparably damaged.

Maybe it was just a warning?

15:19 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

The last pic in the original post... hehehe "Daughter"

14:54 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

You done fucked up, mother.

Now she's gonna watch Naruto and murder her entire clan(family).

17:26 06/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

How da fuck is someone suppose to do anything productive with an already small ass room and table already made smaller with all that junk.

Comment by Indra EMC
    09:49 07/10/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

So she prefer "Riko Chan" than her mother, is she born from Riko Chan womb ? when she was a baby, is "Riko Chan" who feed her ? raised her ? pay for her education ?