Little Miss Lonesome Blossoms Beautifully

11:57 10/09/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

As an annon, I'm outraged that this Otome game is not censored. Demand equality!

05:30 11/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Or better yet, get games that have been localized for the West.

18:10 10/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

So get games produced in non-Japan

14:04 10/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

this is unfair!

23:50 10/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Really like the view of girl's crotch in the last pic.

08:35 11/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Meanwhile, in the hidden lair of the SJW/Feminazi movement...

This is an outrage! Those two men are not only raping that poor girl, the troglodytes actually dare record their rape. Quick my SJW friends to twitter, reddit and tumblr and lets show the world our righteous might and justified outrage at this injustice, even if it's in a game, a rape is still a rape.

Wait, what did you just say? You say that this is game is a fap fantasy aimed towards women? Actually, never mind then, cancel the online hate immediately, false alarm.

17:07 11/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Point me in the direction for the outrage for this game (or any other hyper niche anime Japanese visual novel) and I'll join you in your crusade. Because right now I don't see any. These games are barely a blip in the radar. Bigger fish to fry and all.

22:03 11/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

The sjws don't want you to have this is the new "your mother doesn't want you to buy this comic!"

18:15 10/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I might be interested if not for the terrible dialogue... "Suit yourself asshat", and other weird pieces of lines that I've seen on Steam but can't recall now. Plus it seems to have the usual Otome thing of making the guys too forceful and threatening. Suppose some are into that though.

08:36 10/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

If this is really uncensored, I wanna play this.

10:39 10/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Is it just me? or does this seem a bit more aimed at girls than boys?

Comment by Siveria
    10:45 10/09/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Because it is? its a Otome game, aimed at girls.