School YouTube Course “Beginning of the End”

YouTuberTrainingCourse-Japan-News-1

YouTuberTrainingCourse-Japan-News-2

YouTuberTrainingCourse-Japan-News-3

The “YouTuber training course” that was recently introduced in Japan for elementary school students has been the subject of a Japanese TV broadcast, with their fake news media marveling at this promising new future vocation on offer for kids keen on pandering to an online following for a living.

Not needing to study and the decent pay have served as the children’s main incentives (despite the fact that only really popular channels make decent money, and then only at the mercy of Google), with Japan seemingly yet unaffected by the woes of the western world as many in the west are being denied revenue on their videos due to wrongthink videos.

The news story:

Having opened back in March, the “YouTuber Academy” provides elementary school students with basic courses in video editing and communication, striving to help them become successful YouTubers whilst possibly giving them confidence and self-presentation skills they might not achieve via a usual classroom.

Naturally many have regarded this “cop out occupation” as an excuse to be lazy or a way out for unsuccessful otaku and NEETs:

“How unpleasant.”

“A YouTuber’s life seems to be quite similar to that of a NEET’s.”

“In the future YouTubers may possibly become as common a career as a sports athlete.”

“This may be best suited for more introverted Japanese people.”

“Is this because of Hikakin?”

“I think these kids will become obsolete by the time they become adults.”

“For parents to allow such a practice is scary however.”

“Is this for real? I thought this was fake.”

“Well, it could be useful in building a bright personality for a person.”

“Is this some sort of NEET training agency?”

17:04 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

As if we needed more kids acting like fucking retards on Youtube

10:13 26/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

at least teach them to take videos the right side up

15:31 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Personally, as someone who did not even have two meals a day growing up, I scored extremely high in my classes, SATs and other once-in-a-teens-lifetime national exams, etc, all thanks due to learning games and the net.

This was before the days my classmates made youtube, then made bank by abandoning anime fans and gone mainstream with "Don't be evil" --> "Do the right thing" CIA owned Google. Funny too, one or two of my other schools had a few family or retired members of SF or CIA types.

I passed classes and tutored my classmates not because of myself or what was taught, but because of various forms of interactive technologies.

This said, personally am convienced almost anything involving hikakin will turn to shat, except ratings. Don't know why he is a thing on Youtube Japan.

04:56 26/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

GOD HAS LEFT US

07:20 28/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Everyday we stray further from god's light

08:11 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Around here this was actually considered for a while by our politicians. Luckily enough, what finally made it into the official school curriculum was preteen prostitution.

05:59 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

We on the way to Death Tube.

03:12 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Around here this was actually considered for a while by our politicians. Luckily enough, what finally made it into the official school curriculum was robotics.

08:53 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Things will get really interesting should Youtube be shut down by google at some point in the future. Like all things google, it could happen any time and without warning too.

15:40 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

There is a world of difference, in terms of the contents on youtube, especially anime related fan creations, between now and the beginning.

Some of the best and most creative fan creations are forever lost, all thanks to shats that don't create any contents, and sometimes not even a party to any of the multiple rights that might have been infringed upon.

Also seriously, what happened to you Google?

10:18 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

There's plenty of other video hosting services out there but still it's stupid they offer a class in this.
    If anything it could be a subset of I don't know AV class.

10:55 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I rarely commented at Shittube and I got shadowbanned for something I don't know lol

11:01 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I found this out after I posted a comment and logged out. Voila! I couldn't see my own comment. I got a sad little frog as my pic after all. Coincidence?

13:11 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Lot of people have been shadow banned and are yet to know it. Google is properly covering this up.

10:49 25/08/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Around here this was actually considered for a while by our politicians. Luckily enough, what finally made it into the official school curriculum was pre-teen prostitution.

FUCKING LIVESTREAM ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!