AirmangaTaosenai-10thAnniversary-Video-1

AirmangaTaosenai-10thAnniversary-Video-2

AirmangaTaosenai-10thAnniversary-Video-3

Classic fan-created Megaman music video “Airman ga Taosenai” has celebrated its 10th anniversary with a special iteration of the beloved song, an event that may cause some otaku to realize just how old and unsuccessful they have become over that period.

The 10th anniversary edition of “Airman ga Taosenai” by Team Neko-kan:

The original:

14:41 04/07/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

My life is travesty, but I've gotten to a point in Megaman where I literally cannot not defeat Airman.

Comment by Chen-04
    02:43 05/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Has it been 10 years already? Wasn't this from 2008 or something?

Comment by Ifr22k
    16:37 04/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

When I was young, I was able to beat Megaman 2 (considered a hard game) without cheats during a rental period. Including Air Man, who I think was in MM2. Nowadays I probably couldn't, but don't really care anymore.

As you get older you get more responsibilities, and games are less of a concern, especially nowadays with games just being repetitive grinds / gambling simulators that are designed to make money off of microtransactions rather than by giving players any fun.

Honestly... sometimes work and chores / errands are more fun than games nowadays. It might be because I've gotten older, but I also think it's because games are run as a soulless business nowadays too.

02:05 05/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Megaman 2 was only hard if you chose the hard difficulty. I bet you didn't. I can't blame you though, I couldn't even tell the difference between them (too young to read).

Comment by Chen-04
    02:47 05/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I didn't know that some bosses were weak to some of the weapons you get, so I've beat every boss with the normal blaster. I only had the first game as a kid, though.

02:49 05/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

A lot of mainstream stuff like that is certainly run like shitty cashgrabs, but there's tons of gems out there.

08:23 04/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

My life has improved slightly since then in terms of freedom, but that's abotu it

11:40 04/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Life looks good for me. Plus out of the multiple variations of this song, I like Tsuko G's variation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBIl9DXQUbs [www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBIl9DXQUbs]

05:55 04/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

So... Okkusenman is right around the corner. Man, 10 years, things changed a lot since the first time I watched it, fortunately, for the better for me

14:37 04/07/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

It already passed. It was put out in February ten years ago.