Handwritten Love Letters “Now A Dime A Dozen”

Japan-Vending-Machine-Love-Letters-2

Desperate otaku still seeking love (no matter how artificial) can sate their desires by way of these new “love letters” which can be purchased via gachapon, a prize that few have found odd considering the variety of strange novelties the machines dispense.

Some of the letters (with a few apparently seeming to be a bit on the yandere side) that buyers can treasure for eternity:

Japan-Vending-Machine-Love-Letters-3

Japan-Vending-Machine-Love-Letters-4

Japan-Vending-Machine-Love-Letters-5

“I’m thinking of you every day. How many times do you think of me each day? Answer quickly!”

05:56 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

handwritten by a 60yo dude

06:17 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

hey ...i need a job too...

16:44 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I can confirm the hand letter seems from a girl. Not even kidding dude.

Comment by Dark Mage
    06:28 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Probably not even that they just got a bunch of letters out of the trash scanned them and printed them out in mass.

11:32 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

The last one is epic.

"You ignored my LINE message yesterday, didn't you? What were you doing in the 30 minutes it took for you to read my message? What were you doing in the 3 hours it took for you to reply? I don't understand if you only reply with a stamp. I was so worried I even went to your house but the lights were off. Where were you? Who were you with? Even though I was busy at work I still wanted to message you. But because I love you I make time. Shouldn't that be a given? Everyday, I think of you to the point that I can't concentrate at work. How often do you think of me everyday? Hey, answer me."

-Yandere intensifies-

09:45 31/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Wish I could read these lol

09:55 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh my I better collect them all

07:12 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Why would anyone want to buy one of these? It's not real, there's no emotion behind it, no connection to anyone. It's an empty gesture with zero heart.

21:38 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

This kind of stuff would make me more depressed, not less depressed.

22:27 23/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Okay I have to ask. The herbivore movement was very large and may still be very large in Japan. Fair enough; America and a lot of the west are seeing a blossom of MGTOW-like sorts. However what is it with the artificial replacements? I genuine am curious about this. Do Japanese men seek companionship more so than western men? I've decided to leave the dating-headache and not once have I considered a body sized pillow, waifu, love letter, etc. The only thing I'd be willing to do is buy a female android but only if it was good enough that I could strut her out in public and make people gasp.

01:49 09/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Probably written by 30-something male generic harem light novel author/anime scriptwriter.

03:42 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm all for virtual waifus, I own a dakimakura and can kinda understand why one would blow thousands of dollars in JK escorts, or used schoolgirl panties.

But this is sad even by my low, low standards.

05:06 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Do they still have gachapon of used female pantsu? or do they ebay it off after the panty thief steals em?

04:35 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

there should be a limit to things... the ones who buy it are insane and the ones who makes them are insane too thinking it will sell...
    Also buying this would have the opposite effect of making lonely people even more lonely.
    For a lonely person to buy this would be suicide

05:07 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

go fuck urself with your right hand

04:58 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, especially if one of the letters are a trap and someone write: "Go die, you ugly otaku, kill yourself!" THAT would be pretty bad! XD

04:24 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

everyday we stray away from humanity

04:10 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Please kill me....

05:08 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

i can come to ur house and kill you any way you like. i just need a name a address your written testimony that you tried to attack me and i killed you in self defense.

05:43 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

235 Cannon Hob, Washington, DC 20515

11:41 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

This internet posting has been flagged as a direct threat against Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi as well as against the 115th United States Congress. Your IP has been documented for further investigation under suspicion of terroristic activity in accordance with the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001, also known as USA PATRIOT Act of 2001. Any attempt to alter your computing storage drive(s)/device(s) will be considered an act of tampering/destruction of evidence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The self defense clause only works if it's your house if it's someone else's they can kill you.

05:52 08/05/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

wat.