Top 10 Anime Onsen Episodes

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-7

Both men and women have given their opinions regarding the anime that have had the best onsen episodes, with the results chosen by males likely to befuddle readers as significantly sexier anime episodes are arguably in existence…

The top 10, as chosen by males:

1. Full Metal Panic Fumoffu

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-1

2. KonoSuba

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-2

3. Hyouka

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-3

4. Saekano

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-4

5. Gate: Jieitai ka no Chi nite Kaku Tatakaeri

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-5

6. Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-6

7. Hanasaku Iroha

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-7

8. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-8

9. Love Live!

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-9

10. No Game No Life

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Males-10

The top 10, as chosen by females:

1. Yuri on Ice

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Females-1

2. Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE!

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Females-2

8. Hyouka

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Females-8

9. Persona 4 the Animation

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Females-9

10. No Game No Life

Top10-Best-Anime-Onsen-Episodes-2017-Chosen-by-Females-10

03:15 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I can certainly agree with a few shows on the list. FMP was memorable no doubt

Comment by loplop
    03:33 27/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

The most memorable episode of Fumoffu was the Rugby episode . . .

04:56 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

FMP: the ultimate hardcore onsen episode.

16:11 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Jak zwykle fanarty podjebane z chuj wie ilu stron.

09:52 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Outlaw Star and the Episode of Magipoka with the Tanukis

19:06 29/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

In a list titled "onsen episodes" I would expect to find episode numbers not just anime titles. Am I overlooking something or are they absent? Why not copy them over from the japanese list for our convenience?
    Plus, screenshots of the respective eps would be more meaningful than random fanarts.

15:34 29/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

FMP: Fumoffu's really is the best onsen episode ever, because its quality isn't based in the amount of titties, it's based in being SCREAMINGLY, LUNG-CRUSHINGLY HILARIOUS!

"...men's and women's baths change at ten."

Comment by No Name
    08:30 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

No Love Hina anywhere. I'm disappoint in this list.

07:35 28/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

But which would be "the onsen episode" of Love Hina? It was an entire onsen show.

Comment by oniichan
    06:56 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

All you "youths" must have not seen the Tenchi Muyo OAV - Mihoshi Falls to the land of stars episode 4. No steam, no leaves, no censors.

12:03 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

That was a classic by standards. That and the early episodes of dragonball with Bulma, Goku and their first meet with Kame.

Comment by Silver Horse
    07:51 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm terribly sorry... but in which universe did they found onsen episodes in MKnR, NGNL, Usagi desu and Akagami? O_o

MKnR - an indoor bath scene in ep 10, though it was called "man-made onsen", it's not an onsen in any way, shape or form (that way, Grisaia has onsen too, on the third floor!).
    NGNL - a simple bath scenes, don't mix "onsen" and "ofuro".
    Usagi has a pool. A damn hot-water indoor POOL in the middle of the city.
    And Akagami has the lone bath scene in the inn in episode 21, which lasted two minutes.

Where the $#@$#@$# did they found ONSEN episodes there? -_-

04:38 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Every time I see Hyouka on a list, I am so glad that other people out there also appreciate quality anime.

Comment by MadScientist
    04:19 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

FMA coming back! How they gonna do it without the ultimate villain Gauron though!?
    G: "What a pitiful look on your face. Are you really actually worried or torn up over something? What happened to that killer saint I met 5 years ago? You really disappoint me. A guy full of self doubt and morality is hardly worth killing."
    S: "That's enough!"
    G: "You're the same as I am you dumb son of a btch. So why you putting on this normal guy act? I think I'm gonna puke!"
    S: "I'm telling you to shut up!"

Comment by MadScientist
    04:20 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

G: "Yeah, well let me tell you somethin. Ever since you started workin with Mithril and playin school boy, you've been worthless. And once those snakes got their coils around you, you became boring and lifeless. It's no fkn wonder you've become so frustrated, Kashim. It's all that bullsht they're preachin. Their so called "humanism." The killer saint Kashim I knew would never fit in there. You're being suckered in and you don't even know it. Listen, weak people are parasites who feed on the strong. They'll drain you dry with all these beautiful bullshtisms like "You're valued and course we really trust you Sousuke!" So how does it feel? Do you really like being around a bunch of ******* weaklings? Go ahead and tell me. I'm asking you if you really enjoy being around a bunch of weaklings! Do you!?"

Comment by MadScientist
    04:21 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

S: "I said to shut the hell up!" *BANG*
    G: "What you don't even have the balls to kill me? I'm dieing soon enough anyway. And I plan on taking a bunch of these parasites with me. I told Yu Fan to take care of a little business for me and turn this city into a living hell on earth. Yu Lan should have already killed the biggest cancer. The one who caused your downfall and turned you into a mulling excuse of a man, Kashim."
    S: "Who?.."
    G: "Your little girlfriend. Oh no!? Don't tell me you haven't heard the news yet? Well I got to hear every single word of it. Her body was mangled and their was blood all over that cute little schoolgirl uniform of hers. Heard the little btch was pretty tough and she didn't beg for her life. She just said, "I'm sorry" before she died. Makes me wonder who that was meant for."
    S: "You're lying.."

07:38 28/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

*sigh...*

I wish there was a chance in hell of a season 4. After the events in Second Raid, the stuff that happens in the novels is fucking epic.

Comment by MadScientist
    04:23 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

G: "Noo I'm not~! Wish I'd have thought of it earlier. But I should have shown you a picture of the cold and mangled body. The look on your face would have been priceless. But that's ok. I could see the damage is already done. OH YEEAH! ~Poor girly from to-ky-o~ We Made her bleed~ deh deh deh deh deehh~ It's a dam shame too, that little Kaname was such a nice girl!"
    S: "YOU SON OF A BTCH!"
    G: "Yea! She's fkn dead! And I'm the one who made sure it happened! So what are you gonna do about it Kashim!? Huh!? Huh!?
    *BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*BANG*
    *..beeeeeep*
    *Heavy breathing*
    *beep.. beep.. beep. beep. beep~*BOOM*

04:43 26/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

FMP* Typo. Too lazy to log back in. Also had more dialogue but it's cut off as expected. Oh well.