Dragon Quest Heroes II Overflowing with Fighters

DragonQuestHeroesII-Character-Trailer-1

DragonQuestHeroesII-Character-Trailer-2

DragonQuestHeroesII-Character-Trailer-3

Another character introduction trailer has emerged for the upcoming western release of Dragon Quest Heroes II, acquainting newcomers to the series with characters from games throughout the entire franchise and possibly selling other titles as a result.

The trailer and its assortment of heroes:

Previously revealed character trailers:

Dragon Quest Heroes II launches on PS4 and PC on April 25th.

01:28 29/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm getting this for the Nintendo Switch, fuck ps4. Are you stupid Rift or just a Psycho SOny Crony? This game isn't just for the ps4 so don't list it as such you dipshit.

11:22 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Dear lord i hope they have JP voice overs because these English voice actors suuuuck!!

10:41 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

It only took like 12-14 months(It may have happened sooner, but I didn't notice) for some UK stores to sell the first game for £10 online.

If you're not desperate for the second game, and are from Europe. I really would suggest waiting.

04:46 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

The first game was kinda meh. It was just kill these guys to beat the mission, rinse and repeat.

Some of the boss characters were kinda fun, like that giant cyclops earlier in the game that you had to shoot with canons.

05:38 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

That is literally the entire point of the entire genre.

06:16 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I know but the missions were literally pointless. It had you killing the same random groups over and over. It needed more variety.

16:49 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Oh No!! Repetition how dare they no other RPG has that. XP

07:55 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

If it wasn't for the fact that it was multiplayer, I'd probably pass on it.

Comment by darkjoe400
    09:08 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

First game was okay but wasn't interesting enough to finish. Hopefully this one improves on alot of elements.

12:13 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

You must be new to warrior styled games.

14:16 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

agreed. I played till I was forced to use the chick with the throwing weapon for that boss fight. She was a shit character so she was about 5 levels under everyone else and the mission was stupidly hard because of it.

Though I'll still get this one since it's got Angelo and I'm a sucker for him

Comment by darkjoe400
    19:03 25/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Playing the game now and everything has been changed for the better. Can safely recommend it to other people who are fans of the dragon quests games. Was also ecstatic that one of my favorite characters Maribel(dq7) was included this time around.