Sin Nanatsu no Taizai PV Sinfully Sexy

SinNanatsunoTaizai-PV2-1

SinNanatsunoTaizai-PV2-2

SinNanatsunoTaizai-PV2-3

Hobby Japan figure line Sin Nanatsu no Taizai has gotten a 2nd PV for its upcoming anime, seemingly promising an abundance of exquisitely naughty scenes that will surely cause it to quickly earn the title of “sexiest of the season”.

The 2nd PV, which has unveiled a wealth of sexy content:

The first basic PV and its complete lack of service:

Otaku can prepare themselves for the extreme sexiness of Sin Nanatsu no Taizai before it airs on April 14th.

09:26 28/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

That title is misleading.

Comment by Haseo San Tacoshe
    08:18 27/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

they should have called it The 7 Deadly Sins of Hell because the title is already taken by another anime series call The 7 Deadly Sins but okay then

Comment by Haseo San Tacoshe
    08:14 27/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

valkyrie drive mermaid + queen blade = sin Nanatsu no Taizai´╗┐ of greatness but the series is only going to have 12 episodes I hope it gets OVA and specials and I hope that the DVD/Blu-ray sales do good for a season 2 I have seen figures of them a long time ago I always wonder why only figures and not a anime story plot for it but I guess it doesn't matter as long as the figures are sexy and cute people will definitely buy it for $300-$400 or if I'm correct or not please give me a link for the original price of the figures ^__^

11:29 27/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

sigh, but they changed the producer from Hiraku Kaneko (i.e. valkyrie drive) to Kinji Yoshimoto. It's like expecting a Maken-ki 2 turns out Maken-ki 1 was the real deal.

11:29 27/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

03:35 27/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I watch this for the story and the plot so I'm looking forward for this anime

07:40 27/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

So it has nothing to do with Meliodas and friends.