Breath of the Wild Making-of Series Surfaces

BreathoftheWild-Makingof-Series-1

BreathoftheWild-Makingof-Series-2

BreathoftheWild-Makingof-Series-3

Those who have been enjoying the new open-world Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can now learn more about how its development went with this 3-part series, which provides intricate details regarding its beginning, story, characters and “open-air” concept – all of which have apparently been deemed “perfect” by many, as indicated by the mob-like actions of fans in response to criticism.

The informative 3-part series:

The breath of fresh air that is Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be purchased now for the Wii U and Nintendo Switch.

Comment by Manuel
    09:44 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

You can tell a lot of thought and time was put into this game, it ended up being quite deep, although it didn't deviate from Zelda mechanics which I guess it's good. You can throw food in the fire and it ends up a charred item.

Comment by coeur_noir
    05:27 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow that zelda booty

Comment by Ishmon16
    00:58 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

The game isn't worth getting a Switch just get it on the WiiU.

09:07 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

There are a few mechanics in the game that I feel would not play as well on the Wii U in my opinion but to each their own.

Except we just spent 4 years saying no one has a Wii U. So if someone has disposable income buy a Switch play great game be happy

Comment by Chen-04

No great game is worth what the Switch is asking right now.

Comment by Chen-04
    04:50 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

For such a shitty console + Zelda combo it sure got a lot of defenders. Probably people rationalizing their decision to buy the piece of shit the switch turned out to be.

05:12 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I mean, I'm an adult with disposable income. I have the PS4, the Wii U, The Switch, Gaming PC, and whatever else I want. I love the switch and Zelda Breath of the Wild so far.

11:45 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I bought it and have loved it since launch. Used it way more then my ps4 or computer since. Taking it to work and being able to play on lunch is badass. My only complaint is that I want more games for it! Excited for Splatoons test fire coming up.

03:02 19/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Are you a man-dult? Because those controllers are like old usb flash drives and only made for kids..

04:57 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

There's also stupid amount people like you crying about how bad it is everywhere.
    Do you even have switch? or is your opinion based on youtube videos you've seen?

I'll just wait and see what happens, maybe buy switch during summer.

12:41 17/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Just being edgy.

Comment by Chen-04
    07:54 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

It's an interesting concept executed really poorly. Why would I buy it? It's shit, so of course I won't buy it. Maybe if I preordered it, I would try to rationalize that decision, too. But I didn't.

11:44 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Except it's not =( Not sure why you think it's complete crap. Just saying it's shit is just you being over emotional. Is it the price that upsets you? Or are you just jumping on the bandwagon of people saying it's complete shit?

Comment by Chen-04
    02:06 17/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Couple of reasons why the Switch is shit:

- heavily overpriced
    - controller that comes with it are shit and you only can upgrade to the expensive controllers Nintendo sells you, that are also kind of shit, instead of whatever controller you want to, like with a PC
    - docking station damages display (what was the problem with just connecting a cable?
    - tough luck if you need to recharge while also playing if you want your Switch on the table
    - there are connection issues between the controller and the console
    - battery life is unimpressive
    - internal storage is measured in GB - a bad joke for a console
    - save states are tied to the console, it's impossible to back up your saves

Why I won't play the new Zelda, not even for free
    - no option to have Japanese voices and English text

this zelda is one of the best games out there. Up to you if you want to play it or like games or yourself.

Comment by James Smith
    07:02 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

I don't think Breath of the Wild is perfect but none of the issues I have with it are about the Open World portions of it. I think Nintendo got those parts perfect.

My issues with it are mainly that the music feels lackluster at times and the voice acting is just so fucking bad. I'm assuming it's due to the Nintendo writers having all been Japanese and their tendency to do theatrical acting rather than cinematic.

Every time one of the supporting characters started on a monologue the writing feels so heavy handed. I've been reading over previous game scripts and the writing isn't much different. It's just that the voice overs make it that much more extreme. Hearing the actors just felt awful and I ended up muting most of the time.

Game's shit. You spend 5 hours solving puzzles and killing monsters chasing after the memory of one mid-tier waifu and at the end you discover she's been dead for thousands of years. D+, avoid at all costs, fish girl is best girl.

01:06 16/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I can cleary say...Fuck uuuuuuuuuuu bitch, this game is awesome!!!

Oh, watch out. We've got a hipster who doesn't even know the ending.

02:26 16/03/2017 # ! Drivel (-1.0)

Hey guy!!! I’m looking for a handsome, funny, intelligent and marriage minded guy. Write me here >>> http://u.to/LQ7LDw