New Jigoku Shoujo Anime Leaked

EnmaAi-Kimono-Breasts-by-Yasuyuki

Japanese retailers Tsutaya and Honya have perhaps unintentionally revealed that a 4th season of the Jigoku Shoujo anime might be in the works, bound to be good news for those hankering for another season of supernatural action of the hellish variety.

The news came to light by way of a listing for an upcoming manga compilation for the series, which will apparently boast a bonus booklet possessing information on the new anime – and possibly serving as proof that a new anime is on the way, despite still being unofficial.

The manga compilation will make its way to buyers on March 13th and the 4th season will supposedly air sometime in July; no additional information has been released regarding this potential new season.

Comment by cats2
    23:18 04/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Depends if it focuses on story of the week stuff, or goes into Ai and her partners stuff again...

Because when you get into stuff like "He was a sword, yeah, shut up, whatever, fuck you" with the servants or trying to explain Ai's current situation both just leave the continued plot a mess..

Wasn't the whole point seeing people get what's coming to them after they do shit like drown puppies/rape girls?

04:46 04/03/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

So. Does she come out of your console now?

03:16 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

yes, yes, YES!!!! I love it

02:28 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

一遍... 死んで見る?

05:26 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm not really understanding the point of a 4th season. I mean, Ai Enma is powerless against the Lord of Hell and is stuck in that role for forever pretty much. Despite the fact that she has form now for feeling sorry for some of the people she has to send to hell.

There's like no end goal for Ai Enma, not unless there's some deus ex machine twist that allows her to defeat the lord of hell or gets her out of this role she's doing thus giving her a happy ending.

12:10 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I for one would like to give Ai-chan a "happy ending" for once.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!

God dammit... this anime pisses me off with its retarded characters... I don't mean Ai because she's awesome. I mean with some of the characters and their shitty reason to send this certain person to hell.

Oh no... he saved my life... I'm gonna send him to hell!

I'm gonna send this girl's friend to hell instead of that guy who raped me!

I'm gonna send this guy to hell for being a better singer than me and blame on this kid who had nothing to do with it!

Well that's what more or less of what happened that I can remember.

15:33 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Pretty much the reason why I didn't bother watching after season 1.

09:40 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

They don't have much control over who they send to hell though. When the action is set in motion, its up to Ai and co to perform it or they'll get rekt.

12:54 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

dude I know... they use the site, received a doll with a string on its neck, they pulled it, the person they have a grudge against gets tormented by Ai and her companions and then they get ferried off to hell.

They do have a choice if they would have that person sent to hell or not.

11:13 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Ehr, what are you on about? The people who access the Hell Hotline literally write down the name of the person they wish to send to hell; they have ALL the control over who they send to hell.

15:31 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

No where in the comment mentions Ai being a retarded character.

11:26 28/02/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I was talking about Ai and her team. Ai doesn't really have a choice.