TalesofBerseria-Western-Launch-Trailer-1

TalesofBerseria-Western-Launch-Trailer-2

TalesofBerseria-Western-Launch-Trailer-3

The arrival of Tales of Berseria in the west has prompted the release of a special launch trailer, briefly acquainting potential buyers with the game’s premise while less eager fans are wondering what other portions of the game may have been horribly censored

The atmospheric launch trailer:

The next epic entry into the Tales RPG series is available now in the west for the PS4 and PC.

23:33 24/01/2017 # ! Good (+0.7)

I don't buy censored games.

Comment by Siveria
    02:25 25/01/2017 # ! Good (+0.4)

Not buying a game due to one scene that is short that you only see once, is kinda silly. I hate censorship as much as anyone, but I am willing to adapt and let it slide if its something like Berseria, where its just one scene.

However, a game like mugen souls, that had a entire minigame and 100+ CG images removed is one I would not buy, since thats going way above and beyond.

05:37 25/01/2017 # ! Good (+0.6)

Only a scene, they said us that "the game will come uncensored dont worry" and later "well... I was talking about the clothes of the protagonist", yeah... liar...

03:52 25/01/2017 # ! Good (+0.6)

"First they came for..."
    It's a slippery slope that's already bad enough in some cases to allow it slide in others too. Especially in a nonsense/greedy case like this.

Comment by darkjoe400
    20:04 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

In the same frame of mind as well Siveria. Type of censored games I would avoid buying would be multiple things removed or edited.

10:56 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Will wait for a price drop or betterget it second hand

23:36 24/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

its okay cause no one gives a shit about you

00:06 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

pretty sure anyone that doesn't buy their games gives a shit about them

09:15 25/01/2017 # ! Good (+0.6)

Censored games = Instant not buy and shunned

Comment by NakkiNyan
    00:20 25/01/2017 # ! Good (+0.4)

As always the English voice actors can kiss my ass.You can tell they are faking their voice, time to go back to VA school. The old "you won't" woman was done well.

strike 1: censoring
    strike 2: voice acting
    strike 3: -- I hope I don't have to give it a third

12:09 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Most new Tales games come with a Japanese option, U.S. and Canada voice acting has, and will always be awful in anime and JRPG games.

07:17 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

It's dual audio though.

Comment by Ishmon16
    22:27 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Anyone care to tell me what is all censored in this?

21:13 06/04/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I was a new comer to the franchise and goddamn i was hooked.

11:21 26/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Developer has posted on his steam page that OOOOOOOOONLY this cinematic is censored. EVerythin else in the game is same as in Japan.

So with that said stop posting crap..

11:22 26/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Also read the stuff at steam page you cunts.. There is a FUUUULL support for jap voice

Comment by oldtaku
    14:58 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Eh, Tales games aren't a thing where it matters if it's censored. Unlike Criminal Girls which are completely pointless when censored.

If you actually want to fap to a Tales game, there are dozens of H-doujin for every one at least back to Symphonia (OR SO I HIER), and for fuck's sake you're on Sankaku Complex, hit the 2D Ero gallery.

12:07 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Any new news on what's censored? I played the demo, and I noticed less of a boob wobble then what I've seen of previews from the JP version. To have this sexy line up of characters, and censored fap material, makes it kind of pointless. I'm a Fujishima fan, so I'll probly get it eventually, but if it's not heavily censored, it'll be sooner than later.

15:08 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

The jiggle physics are untouched from the JP release.

To knowledge the only known censorship is the one scene. Outfits and general gameplay have been untouched, though obviously things are a little different translated (though since it's dual audio that's not really an issue).

Comment by Siveria
    02:23 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Well they said the only thing they censored is one scene, but we all know how these game companys are full of shit more often than not, I am sure people will quickly point out anything else that is censored.

Comment by Manuel
    20:39 24/01/2017 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Like they say... Tales is Tales. I just wish they would add something like a bath/sauna scene but with mild censoring. You know, how it can happen if done correctly or something. SHOW ME NIPPLES.

20:50 24/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Yeah, not gonna happen. They don't want that age rating to go up, and I'm pretty sure even a simple nipple slip would take it up to R/+18.

Though, even movies just recently learned that R/+18 rating doesn't mean it's gonna do bomb.*cough*Deadpool!*cough*

Comment by Manuel
    20:42 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I still would like to see the Tales of Berseria girls in one of those scenes, would be great!

Exposing Our Dicks To A Uniformed Salesclerk In A Fitting Room And Forcibly Asking Them To Jerk Us Off 2 18 Women

19:42 25/01/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That was not as bad as before.

Either you are getting cured or you are dying.

Don't read any more JAV titles while fapping.

Damn you Nintendo... oh wait this isn't Nintendo? No wonder the gaming press hasn't made a big stink about it

Comment by WEL
    06:45 25/01/2017 # ! Good (+0.6)

Not even comparable. Nintendo butchered those games from start to finish compared to only one death scene in Berseria. And they still show the death but differently.

Nintendo's butchering goes from removing gameplay elements all the way to change dialogues, modify or erase scenes, censor costumes and even body proportions. It was ridiculous.