Musou Stars Enlists Dead or Alive Maidens

MusouStars-New-Character-Salvo-PV-1

MusouStars-New-Character-Salvo-PV-2

MusouStars-New-Character-Salvo-PV-3

The imminent release of Koei Tecmo’s Musou Stars has prompted the unveiling of more fighters in its gargantuan roster, showcasing the enticing women of Dead or Alive whom players will likely be familiar with, and no doubt be overjoyed to be taking the form of while destroying hordes of enemy small fry.

A trailer showing off a plethora of new characters:

Screenshots of other new (and possibly more obscure) characters:

MusouStars-New-Characters-PV-1

MusouStars-New-Characters-PV-10

MusouStars-New-Characters-PV-11

MusouStars-New-Characters-PV-12

MusouStars-New-Characters-PV-13

MusouStars-New-Characters-PV-14

MusouStars-New-Characters-PV-15

Buyers can look forward to decimating more massive legions of worthless enemies come Musou Star’s release on March 2nd for the PS4 and Vita.

Comment by darkjoe400
    14:01 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Actually can't wait to try out game! Feel sorry for those that can't enjoy because its a muso game.

14:25 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm just generally tired of almost every game being about fighting or killing someone or something. It says a lot about humans.

16:35 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

No ones killing anyone in this. Honestly all the violence in most FGs are cartoonish and never deserve more than a T rating (but the ESRB are absolute prudes when it comes to sexy stuff unfortunately). TBH these should be called martial arts games. No one even gets bruised except in Street Fighter 2. Personally I enjoy martial arts more for the arts side than the martial side.

16:37 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

oh wait, i was thinking I was still in the comments section on the story about DOA... well still, most of what I said still applies.

Comment by Goldsickle
    15:06 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Holy shit, more Deception.

I hope Koei Tecmo will release a new Deception game.

17:35 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

The day I see DOA being represented by a flat chested lolilcon pandering character. That's when I knew DOA is dead to me. I don't care what Marie Rose fans think, to me she totally ruined the identity of the series. I liked as a fighting game, but I appreciate it was unabashed about having buxom females in the series. Marie Rose does not fit in and was the worse thing for DOA.

16:59 22/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

wow, you almost literally spoke my mind... DOA was one of the last bastions of sexy Japanese media that was loli or moe free... it was just sexy women... im not going as far as doa being dead to me though, ill still play but these two new dull girl characters make me cringe every time and ive lost a lot of respect for team ninja...it really is all about business to them now, itagaki's rebelliousness is one of the things i miss about him being in charge.

21:04 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I used to play DOA 1 & 2, but did not continue on to 3, 4, & 5 then.

Now, Marie Rose is the reason I got into DOA 5.

17:05 22/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

because you're a lolicon? how about picking it up again because it has the best gameplay in the series so far?

22:23 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Keep your panties on, hero. If you think that adding a character "totally ruins" it, you better take a step back and examine yourself. You might be in too deep.

17:04 22/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

why are you saying that the anon being emotional or upset must made him female or a guy who wears panties? this is a very competive world for our hard earned and scarce dollars... you better believe it'll take one little fuck up to make me want to take my money elsewhere. principles and integrity may also have something to do with it. If my favorite ecchi anime decides to suddenly make rape jokes you better believe i'll stop watching. But its gonna suck if any of my beloved franchises suddenly decides to wreck its own established image. TN is one of the few devs to get a reboot of its franchise right, but then they go fuck it up with the most token of token lolis ever.

05:30 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

And they choice the 2 more generics whiout personality of Doa: shitty rose and retardnoka....

09:55 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

personality. Yeah that's not why I play DoA.

11:26 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

thats actually one big reason i enjoy fighting games in general, personally

Comment by Manuel
    17:26 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

This is hilarious, perphaps you forgot they look really sexy in those outfits? No way I am thinking beating an army of tiny slimes is in any way serious though.

11:29 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

i was gonna get this for all the obscure awesome characters like opoona but now that they added them im avoiding this one altogether

16:59 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Well ain't that extremely petty. You could just like, NOT use them. It must be rough being so thin skinned the mere existence of 2 characters makes you avoid something you previously had intentions of playing.

17:14 22/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

You can avoid picking them but you cant completely erase their existence or avoid seeing them. Theyre not just characters I dislike they're characters I wish didn't exist. I don't care for Atelier characters but not so much as to avoid a game just cuz they're in them, I just wouldn't pick them. I'm ideologically opposed to Marie Rose even existing. I don't even want to own a game she's in. DOA5 Ultimate is the last doa i'll ever buy. That's great that nothing ever bothers you this much but some people have strong convictions and principles, you know?

14:22 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

It's not even just the personality, their fighting styles are a mess.

16:32 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

theyve literally got no story, character, personality, background, creativity, or originality about them... and before anyone think they'll make a snarky comment, yes the other characters do have most or all of those things, even if they lose in every popularity contest

Retardnoka XDXDXDXD

Comment by Manuel
    03:31 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

The video is kinda cool.

01:54 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Cant wait! These games are a guilty pleasure of mine and the more characters the better!

01:36 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Meh no thanks, Fire Emblem Warriors looks far more interesting to me. I'll pass on this potential failure.

04:33 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

do you realise FE warriors is also a musou game?

11:28 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

not even opoona can save this for me now that they added marie rose

00:21 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I really wish developers making games would drop support for the last gen machines. They're clearly making these games to run on the PS3, Vita etc and just porting them over to the PS4 so we don't get a proper title designed for the PS4 and it shows.

00:27 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

That's because PS4 launch was delayed in Japan so I think PS3 still has a bigger market share there. Would be stupid to not include PS3 in games like these which will most likely be niche market everywhere else.

08:08 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

It's more what could have been if anything. When you see some of the truly amazing look PS4 games out there, and then look at these ports from the PS3 to the PS4, it's disappointing.

I'd love a Hyperdimension, Senran Kagura, DOA, anything moe really game developed exclusively for the PS4. I bet we'd see a difference graphically.

Comment by Rya
    01:17 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

It's a musou game. You couldn't save this genre even if the graphics were photorealistic.

16:39 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Weird how you seem to suggest a genre thats been doing consistently well for over 2 decades now and still getting more releases... actually even doing better now with the licensed properties buying into the genre... needs saving?

01:47 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I'm surprised to see a comment like his though. I mean, isn't this a given?

14:24 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

It's an excuse to be lazy and sell more units at the same time. I hate it too, but that's how this shitty world works.

Masochist Men Gathered From A Public Call For Entries His First Anal Rape

11:27 21/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

that wasnt a very good AV, 1/5 from me