China-Made-Anti-Cheating-Hats-1

Images have begun to circulate online of some “special head-wear” that one Chinese school has implemented to prevent their students from cheating – the head-wear in question being a truly high tech solution in the form of a page of newspaper with a hole cut out of it.

How the school can get away with forcing its students to wear something so ridiculous just to prevent cheating has naturally become a hot topic of discussion, with the images themselves easily going viral online:

China-Made-Anti-Cheating-Hats-1

China-Made-Anti-Cheating-Hats-2

According to the research of some websites, cheating has apparently become a rampant phenomenon and a cause of much concern amongst schools, surmised to be the result of the intense pressure induced by the importance of such exams managing to overwhelm the ethical fortitude the Chinese are so renowned for.

In an effort to abolish the cheating, students have often been forced to take their exams in more wide-open areas (and in some instances, outside in the heavily polluted air) whilst teachers watch over them with binoculars and even drones.

While cheating is an understandable issue that needs to addressed, some have argued that overcrowded classrooms are the bigger isuee – one that, if resolved, would also greatly reduce the effectiveness of cheating.

06:58 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (+0.4)

Wouldn't it make it easier to cheat? Their face is covered, so can look around at other people's papers without being noticed.

03:09 09/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

China quality! I did not expect anything else!

00:18 09/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Because the air quality inside is so much better then the outside. Are you fucking high? The air inside comes from the fucking outside.

Comment by Riiku
    01:26 10/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I keep reading news like this about China and I think it's a shitty place, and then I hear awesome news, like for example some chinese scientists have successfully transplanted mouse a head and it's alive and functioning, and then I think, is China actually shitty or not?

Comment by cpc65
    23:45 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

So that was their journalism exam, right?

Comment by Onan the Fapbarian
    04:26 15/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I think this is the first time China worries about copying something

10:02 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

And since Lee Hwang dares to insinuate the anti-cheating gear makes his ears hot and sweaty, we're turning off all heating.

14:20 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

You have to turn your head to look at your neighbour and that becomes extra obvious with that newspaper on your head.

20:16 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Humans are not owls...

Unless... OMG did they attach neck-braces to those students?!?!

05:55 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

That newspaper has sensor motion, it explodes if you turn your head to your classmate

05:49 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

There's like 40 to 50 people in that tiny classroom...
    Way too many, of course there will be cheating when they are packed like that.

11:26 09/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

For china thats probably one of the less crowded classrooms.

04:59 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

As long as it works, where's the problem?

13:01 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

If this was implemented when I was younger, it would actually be easier to cheat for me since they won't be able to see where my eyes are looking at...

16:28 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

u mean a cheating device instead.
    the paper barely cover anything aside from the view at top. meaning u can easily check on your mate to the right without getting caught as the teacher looks at u from the top view.

Like, why the fuck would u put the 2 of them together even if the cheating device work? If you really think it works, you would just put them all together to save space.

14:37 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

I remember when this fat bitch in high school who obviously tried to cheat off me on a math test. I kept looking back at her multiple times catching her in the act, and she quickly turned away acting like she wasn't. So I started marking down random answers. Then I made my answer sheet clearly visible for her to blindly copy incorrect answers. Unfortunately for my stupid dumbass I didn't make enough time for myself to actually think out the answers after erasing my shit. Flustered with the time I had left I tried to answer as many as I could as quickly as possible.

After being graded this fucking bitch comes and looks at my test score. She compares it to her own and ended up scoring slightly higher than me. She proceeded to announce it to all the fucking people around us as if she just trumped the smartest math kid in the fucking class. The fucking bitch acting like she so fucking smart for copy. I'll never forget her fucking fat ass, ever. I hope she's dead now in the worst way possible. Fuck her.

00:20 09/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

Perhaps you shouldn't forgive youself for being that dumb. Write dowwn the correct answers on a seperate sheet you keep on the side she can't see, then put them down on the page when you are done. Problem solved and you look far less stupid trying to make up a story about how smart you were.

01:17 10/01/2017 # ! Neutral (0)

You really don't sound smart as you think you are.

Comment by cpc65
    23:43 08/01/2017 # ! Neutral (-0.2)

Bitter and resentful, are we? Why didn't you just rat her out? She "cheated" off your wrong answers and still scored higher than you? Sounds like she is the smarter one and you dug your own hole yourself. Maybe she'll be your supervisor some day, McFly.