Hantsu x Trash Forcefully Naughty

Comment by Kohaku
    21:06 05/11/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

The manga is pretty good and funny, I didn't know they were releasing an OAD, gotta check it out.

10:42 05/11/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I've never figured out if I liked this series (I read the manga and saw the first two ovas) for anything beyond the ecchi, but I have to say that this is one of the few realistic depictions of a perverted high school loser that I've seen... might be the lack of "chosen one" super powers or something.

Comment by loplop
    07:34 05/11/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

Been waiting for this for a while. The last picture really reminds me of another anime made from one of Kobayashi Hiyoko's mangas, Okusama wa Joshikousei.

04:45 06/11/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

what is the name of your avatar and where is she from?

Comment by loplop
    11:45 07/11/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

It's the main character from the manhwa Unbalance x Unbalance, Hae-Young Nah. She was known as Elina Takanashi in the Japanese version. She voiced by Kikuko Inoue in the audio drama version of the title.

15:21 06/11/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I second that question. tineye search just gave me more sancom links, lol

10:46 05/11/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

the nipples are the only thing that offset the entire anime. It's like they were placed there at the last minute.

14:38 05/11/2016 # ! Neutral (+0.2)

I always found that to be great about art, something is always slightly offset. None of us will ever be perfect.

10:39 05/11/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Wow, this is #3 now? I remember the second one releasing not too long ago, now this one comes out of nowhere! None of the ecchi news sites reported it was coming and I havent seen a trailer like the first two had. The animation quality could be better, as usual, but that's some of the best boob shots I've seen of the three OVAs so far.