Touken Ranbu Stages True “Cosplay”

Anthropomorphized sword boy browser game Touken Ranbu has showcased the costumes for the 2nd run of its live action stage play, easily drawing positive opinion from the franchise’s fujoshi demographic and potentially even interesting those unfamiliar with the series.

The stage play’s stellar samurai outfits:

The 2nd run will debut at the Galaxy Theater in Tokyo from December 15th to December 30th before shifting over to the Harmonie Cinq Kitakyushu Soleil Hall in Fukuoka on January 7th and 8th, finally concluding at the Osaka Mielparque Hall in Osaka from January 12th to January 17th.

Comment by Mascarpone~~
    02:02 17/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Mikazuki and Tsurumaru~ <3 But no adorable Maeda... ;__;

04:19 17/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

These are some handsome looking guys.
    No homo.

04:43 17/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

You can say a guy is handsome without saying, "no homo".
    I think you guys have a fear of being ostracized. This is mostly from society pointing out everything, and anything non aggressive as feminine.

05:11 17/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

That is a word that needs to ago way from the vocabulary. The only reason why it is still valued comes from the past where women needed to be protected 24-7. Biology it is still hardwired in us to look for it.

05:37 17/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

I was reading a women's blog in Dallas. She had all this football stuff in it. I thought it was strange because I'm a guy that does not really like football. I asked a group of women why they liked to watch football. Most of them told me they just liked to see the guys compete, it was not even about the statistic value. I would always just say I enjoy a sport if a girl would ask me if I did, and did not care about it.

05:46 17/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Sorry ladies, there's just no major conflict in modern life to protect you all from. I think as we become more domesticated, and clean cut you find us to become too much like yourselves.

19:52 17/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Wtf are you talking about half of the world is full of wars and cruelty it's getting worse every year, just as i type this a lot of people die fighting for and against the IS in Iraq.
    The world will never be peaceful and it will get worse from her on out since there are more and more humans and not enough resources, not long till your peaceful corner of the earth will get caught up as well.

02:50 18/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

site about cartoons n shit devolves into argument about wars; sounds about right

04:28 17/10/2016 # ! Neutral (0)

Never seen the series before but these look really legit. Nice to see some guys for a change of pace.